Nic's dukan diary

Hope you get your phone sorted soon Nic, ipad good fun though!!! Sounds like your in the zone my lovely, LONG MAY IT CONTINUE! xxxx

Dukanista said:
hey nic,

can't move my legs much today... it's worse when you're sitting in an office and not moving around: i'm trying to take the stairs a few times. but you're right, it's painful but a good feeling: confirmation that you did a real workout. tomorrow will be tough too but i'm getting right back into it with body pump and hopefully zumba. i've never tried zumba but love latin dancing so it should be fun. snuck a peek at some youtube videos this morning to practice the moves!

iphone for ipad... i reckon it's a fair trade! i got my very first iPhone 2 weeks ago and i'm in love! using the minimins app religiously, of course, although i like the PC version too. i need to figure out this iCloud thing and the best way to sync and backup my various devices, as i'd be gutted if i lost everything.

have a good week,

Cx

Hey you'll love it ....I don't do it anymore as the classes clash with my spin :(:( haha yeah I'm coping ok with it although with it being his I can only put a few apps on coz I don't wanna push my luck lol x but yeah figure iCloud out fast as I've lost loads of pics :(:(

Enjoy it though I loved my iPhone :(:( ;);)

trudyc said:
Hope you get your phone sorted soon Nic, ipad good fun though!!! Sounds like your in the zone my lovely, LONG MAY IT CONTINUE! xxxx

O god me 2 but yeah at least he's now let me use his beloved iPad ;);) I am Hun I'm determined to stick it out and get to my tw and stay there ....I'm 40 next year and enough is enough of this damn comfort eating I need to get control x wish I'd stuck it out now like you !!!!! Proud of you and so glad your still around I love you dukan girls xxxx

Snap, nic! 40 in march... Great motivation, isn't it!

You guys are the best Cx

Rednicola said:
Sorry trudy still no phone and can't get my head round mini mins on the computer ....having to pinch hubbies iPad when he lets me .....I'll start posting again though :):) your doing great x

Haha, I'm just trying to get used to using it on my phone. Everything's so small!

And also to add - welcome back Nic! Great work at the gym, think we should all just make our own muffins ;) It took my legs 4 days to recover from Bodypump last week and it's on again tomorrow. Am hoping recovery will be quicker this time! Keep it up! Jx

Joodle said:
Haha, I'm just trying to get used to using it on my phone. Everything's so small!

Yeah when I eventually get a phone back it will seem small after this fab iPad ....maybe I need to put an order in with hubby for one of those instead ;)

Tuesday July 3rd

PP

B
Kippers

L
Chicken leg
Total 0%

T
Chicken breast
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon gallate

D
Water & green tea

E
30 mins stair mill
30 mins interval on bike

Well think I'm beginning to look like a chicken ....good job I love it ;);)

I've decided to weigh everyday to keep me focused and on track just for now then will go back to weekly also needed to do some pp days after weekend if your wondering xxxx not much else to say really ;)

ceridwen said:
Sounds like you're back on track! :D

I am just gotta stop my emotions leading me to chocolate :)

Would have been lost with my minimin pals tbh Red....... Hate it when they go too - for whatever reason!!! Defo with you on getting control for good - I really regret being fat and forty - now I can be fit and forty two on my next birthday and that will have to do so make sure you stick to it cos I regret not doing it before now and looking at my birthday bash photos is still painful and I feel regret - not something that should be in your mind on such a big birthday!!! xxx

ceridwen said:
Buy some low fat cocoa powder, and you can still have chocolate! I had chocolate muffins for breakfast this morning :D

Yeah I was looking at that in tesco might get it then is it nice ??? What's your muffin recipe ??? And how much are you allowed ??

Trudy, no regrets please! You've turned it around, just keep remembering how good you feel now. But yep, it's the emotional side of it that's trickiest. Keep it up Red! (The good dieting I mean, not the emotional eating....)

Jx

And also to add - welcome back Nic! Great work at the gym, think we should all just make our own muffins ;) It took my legs 4 days to recover from Bodypump last week and it's on again tomorrow. Am hoping recovery will be quicker this time!

Morning, my virtual gym buddies! Day 2 after body pump and my legs are still killing me, but I decided to beat them into submission today and cycle to work. i've got zumba and pump tonight (and then a 30min cycle home - gulp!) so you will hear the groans tomorrow!

Buy some low fat cocoa powder, and you can still have chocolate! I had chocolate muffins for breakfast this morning :D
I think my next muffins will be chocolate, although i'm loving the lemon. i also bought some peppermint essence in the hope that i could make an exotic choc-mint flavor. anyone care to bet on the outcome? :)

The choc mint sounds delicious :D

Is there any Dukan friendly icing? You could make choc muffins with a dukan friendly mint icing....yum!

Haha! Now wouldn't that be something!

what a star you are! unfortunately i can't get hold of the right phily version here: wonder if quark or from frais will cut it? righty-ho, off to the gym i am!!

Back