Nic's dukan diary

trudyc said:
I am a weigh once a week gal Red - just can't cope with the ups and downs of daily WI - but that is just personal - think it is always good at the start of the diet to weigh daily whilst the results are there to see but dunno, if I see it staying the same or god forbid going up I would freak!!! LOL! x

That's just how I feel trudy ....it affects my mood so much ....mmmmmmm decisions !!!!! Think I might leave it to Saturday's ;)

Day 3 Attack

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
2 chicken legs
Total 0%

T
Chicken leg prawns & ham
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon gallette

D
Water & green tea

E
120 mins exercise bike - hill climb
45 mins spin class
30 mins stair climber

Had a good day but rather a lot of exercise ...been reading my book
And hadn't noticed the time lol x

I'm so impressed with all of your exercise. Where do you find the time? Or energy ;-) x

natters8942 said:
I'm so impressed with all of your exercise. Where do you find the time? Or energy ;-) x

Hey Hun i dont work I'm a bored housewife who spends her days in the gym (yeah one of those sad women married to a business man lol )

As for energy I've been reading the fifty shades books and lost myself in them so not been realising the length of time spent on the bike x

sooo funny!!! heard abot that book ooo eerrr. *blush*

ive bought it for reading on my holidays... had to quickly put it away in the bag as my friend said she picked it up for a quick glance one night and ended up reading it for a few hours lol

your gonna love them ellie ......ive finished them now gutted x

I've nearly finished the first lol!

And I thought this was a forum about dieting! ;)

Great work on the exercise Nicola. Thanks for sharing about the nutrition talk - I think I'll have a read up about it a bit.

Not sure about the weigh in debate. For me, I like to weigh every day just to keep an eye on things BUT....I hate how my day is completely affected by the figure on the scales. Hmmm, maybe I should go weekly after all!

Jx

Rednicola said:
Hey Hun i dont work I'm a bored housewife who spends her days in the gym (yeah one of those sad women married to a business man lol )

As for energy I've been reading the fifty shades books and lost myself in them so not been realising the length of time spent on the bike x

I won't knock it, seems to be working very well for you. I just need to sort myself out and make time for me rather than everyone else!

Think I need to upgrade my reading material too

:) xx

passionflower said:
sooo funny!!! heard abot that book ooo eerrr. *blush*

Hun its got a great story too a gorgeous love story once you overcome the rude bits lol x

Triniprinc3ss said:
I've nearly finished the first lol!

The second and third are even better keep reading ;)

Joodle said:
And I thought this was a forum about dieting! ;)

Great work on the exercise Nicola. Thanks for sharing about the nutrition talk - I think I'll have a read up about it a bit.

Not sure about the weigh in debate. For me, I like to weigh every day just to keep an eye on things BUT....I hate how my day is completely affected by the figure on the scales. Hmmm, maybe I should go weekly after all!

Jx

Haha it is but the books kept me busy and exercising lol x hey no problem but they all work and I figure Duran is good as its all natural food which is the best way to go x

I'm in a dilemma about weigh in too ..... I feel I want to know butmthen if they don't shift I may say sod it ....think I'll weigh on Saturday then take it from there x

natters8942 said:
I won't knock it, seems to be working very well for you. I just need to sort myself out and make time for me rather than everyone else!

Think I need to upgrade my reading material too

:) xx

It's tough when you work though to fit it all in .....when I did work I used to get up extra early and do it then then it didn't affect my day x

Day 4 attack

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
1/2 a chicken
Total 0%

T
Steak
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon Gillette

D
Water & green tea

E
60 mins interval on bike
Weights

Well had a disaster day ......dropped my phone in my rather large mug of green tea this morning and it appears to have died on me .....I'm gutted as lost all my pics and phone numbers and all my notes .....and my books !!!!!! Yepmmynlife was on that and I hadn't backed it up for ages either ....that'll teach me :(:(:(

Anyway much as I felt like diving head first into a bath of chocolate I've resisted as I know it's not gonna solve the problem but seriously I could cry :(:(

Poor you. Id be lost without my phone! Stick it in the airing cupboard overnight might help

Xx

natters8942 said:
Poor you. Id be lost without my phone! Stick it in the airing cupboard overnight might help

Xx

I am I'm completely lost I do everything on it .....currently using hubbies iPad !!!! I've no airing cupboard so can't think where else to put it I was hoping to put it in the sun but of course it's rained all day here

Back