Nic's dukan diary

Good going Nic! I'm the same with my family - haven't told them about Dukan because they'll worry, even though I'm feeling brilliant on it.

Where you off to in Canada then? A whole month sounds fab! Jx

Joodle said:
Good going Nic! I'm the same with my family - haven't told them about Dukan because they'll worry, even though I'm feeling brilliant on it.

Where you off to in Canada then? A whole month sounds fab! Jx

Ta Hun ....haha yeah sometimes it's best not to say ....even hubby hasn't asked why I'm not having salad or veg lol x

Ooooo I can't wait although wish I'd lost this stone beforehand can't fit in any of my clothes other than leggings and refuse to buy bigger clothes lol x we're starting in Vancouver and working our way to Calgary got an RV so gonna be an adventure ....and I'm sure they'll have fab steaks to keep me dukan happy x

Oooh, sounds great. Keep on cruising and you might be able to take advantage of the exchange rate to pick up a smaller wardrobe before you head back! Jx

canada sounds wonderful - especially the steaks! and i'm sure you'll be fitting into all your clothes by the time you leave in 3 weeks. go get those proteins!
Cx

Dukanista said:
canada sounds wonderful - especially the steaks! and i'm sure you'll be fitting into all your clothes by the time you leave in 3 weeks. go get those proteins!
Cx

Oooooo hope so gotta love the proteins ....funny how I'm now scared of salad

Joodle said:
Oooh, sounds great. Keep on cruising and you might be able to take advantage of the exchange rate to pick up a smaller wardrobe before you head back! Jx

Yeah determined to come home weighing less than I went ....girl on a mission x

How wonderful, a whole month in Canada, I'm wel jel !!!! You'll be fine sticking to PV dyas whilst your out there & we will still be here x

I know I'm a very lucky lady ...we're actually going for that length of time as we're thinking about emigrating so need to have a good luck around and get a proper feel for the places x not sure we'll do it but it's the only way we'll know x

Wrote my food diary and then it failed to send so I'll sort it in the morning too tired now to write it again ;)

Evening red, Canada sounds great for a holiday....fantastic for a life change, youll loose looads for your holiays but defo get some veg in for transit issues xxx:)

Where are you Red???? No menu post for two days,,,,,, what's up honey!!!? HOpe all good - maybe away for the weekend? xxx

sididd said:
Evening red, Canada sounds great for a holiday....fantastic for a life change, youll loose looads for your holiays but defo get some veg in for transit issues xxx:)

Hi sidd how was your holiday ???? I can't wait for mine got so much planned to do while over there and looking forward to life in an RV and travelling around :):) don't worry had veg all weekend x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

trudyc said:
Where are you Red???? No menu post for two days,,,,,, what's up honey!!!? HOpe all good - maybe away for the weekend? xxx

I'm ok Hunni xx hubby had a word with me over the weekend about my lack of veg so I've decided with him that I'll add veg daily but all is good and that target will be mine x

Glad your okay lovely - of course target will be yours - I have NO doubt....... Have a great day....... I have some rhubarb clafoutis in the oven - gonna have some for breakfast!!!!! YUM!

trudyc said:
Glad your okay lovely - of course target will be yours - I have NO doubt....... Have a great day....... I have some rhubarb clafoutis in the oven - gonna have some for breakfast!!!!! YUM!

Mmmmm nice xx thanks for your support Hun x

Any word on the phone resuscitation? :)

Been promised this week !!!!! ..contemplated waiting for the iPhone 5 but no way I can go till October At least he's now leaving me the iPad

I had great holiday red x driving around in a rv is my eldest sons ideal holiday.....he fancys Australia, sounds great xxx

Rednicola said:
Been promised this week !!!!! ..contemplated waiting for the iPhone 5 but no way I can go till October At least he's now leaving me the iPad

Great! Hope that means we'll be seeing u back here more often :)
Cx

Back