Nic's dukan diary

sididd said:
I had great holiday red x driving around in a rv is my eldest sons ideal holiday.....he fancys Australia, sounds great xxx

Hey that's great and good to see you've jumped straight back on it ...your a star xxx oooo yeah it should be fun a real adventure ...I fancy Australia too maybe one day hooe your son gets there too x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dukanista said:
Great! Hope that means we'll be seeing u back here more often :)
Cx

Awwww bless still not got it sorted good job im calm lol x

Just a quick hello Nicola - get your phone sorted and get back here, I need you to inspire me to head gym-wards again!

Jx

Joodle said:
Just a quick hello Nicola - get your phone sorted and get back here, I need you to inspire me to head gym-wards again!

Jx

Hey joodle so sorry I'm not doing dukan anymore I've decided after lots of reading into health and well being to do a primal diet which is still low carb but I'm allowed veg and fruit everyday and it's fitting in with my training better ...I am doing a diary over in the low carb section "nics primal diet and intermittant fasting" and hey I lost 7lb in less than a week so it really seems to be suiting me (not don't the fasting bit yet though as my body isn't a fat burning machine yet !!!!!!)

I'm still checking in but should get my phone on Monday so that'll make it easier to stay on top of everyones diary xxx how are you now after your accident ????

Loads of love Nic :):)

glad to see you are ok - whatever plan suits you Red is the best for you - keep posting here though when you have the time :)

CHRISR said:
glad to see you are ok - whatever plan suits you Red is the best for you - keep posting here though when you have the time :)

Course I will I keep looking but I'll be around so much more when I've got my phone

We'll miss you on team dukan, red, but it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into the decision. Good luck, and please drop in from time to time and check that me and bob - sorry j, last time, I promise! - are still making it to the gym. You are still my exercise icon!

Red whatever works you know my feeling on it and fantastic start you have made in just a week....... fanblimintastic.... Keep us posted on your progress... Glad you have found a plan that really suits you and works for you..... Mind how you go fasting tho! xxx

Ditto what Caro said! Good luck, look forward to hearing how you get on. Jx

Red as long as you reach your goal, it doesn't matter which road you chose best of luck xxx

You girls are the best you really are ...never been so well supported and yeah our ultimate goal is the same so good luck to us all if you fancy giving my diary a follow it's over on the low carb forum x and I'll keep checking in with you all can't wait to hear your fabulous results x

Good luck Nic! Xx

CPL said:
Hope it works out for you Nic! x

Thank Hun ...they all work I suppose we just have to find what suits ....I was struggling with my exercise which I love probably needed the extra carbs in the veg x

Rednicola said:
O Hun how are you ????

Hi.

I'm getting better, back to work on Monday after nearly 3 weeks off ill.

Still losing weight doing partial conso, slower but think I need some carbs and veg everyday.

I've had a look at what you've moved across to, I found it very complicated! I'm going to continue in Dukan until it stops working.

Xx

natters8942 said:
Hi.

I'm getting better, back to work on Monday after nearly 3 weeks off ill.

Still losing weight doing partial conso, slower but think I need some carbs and veg everyday.

I've had a look at what you've moved across to, I found it very complicated! I'm going to continue in Dukan until it stops working.

Xx

O I'm so pleased your feeling better and hope work goes ok on monday I bet you can't wait to get back to a bit of normality .... Hey we'll all get there no matter how slow or fast as long as those scales are going down who cares ...after all you know better than most that health is most important xx

O it's really not that complicated I've put fasting down although never actually managed it lol I've got my mark sissons primal food list that I work off and as long as I have that I'm ok (I like having boundaries which is why I did dukan) x

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your dukan journey xxx

stig said:
I do not think we met but good luck we are all heading to the same destination.

Hello nice to chat x yep we are and I'm so looking forward to us all being at our true weight x good luck x

Back