Nic's Food Diary

Well done Nic :) I'm chuffed for you as that's a brilliant loss! You're well and truly back on it ;)

Will look forward to seeing your foodage later.

Did you see CBB last night? Oh dear lol! xx

Thanks hun. I'm really pleased with the 3lbs.

CBB!! OMG it's going to be carnage from beginning to end. That's Jeremy gone closely followed I feel by Ken and his inappropriate comments about black people and women!! My husband is black and says he doesn't find him offensive, but I think that is because he has grown up with it, not that it's right because its not. I find it more offensive than he does xx

Evening ladies
Sorry didn't get back on yesterday. Watched a couple of films In the pursuit of happyness with Will Smith (love will smith) and because we hadn't seen it and there had been so much hype, Frozen! It was okay but I don't really think it lives up to all the madness about it.

And tonight I've been to see my dad who is also recovering from the flu and I haven't seen him for over a week, which is ages for us. We had a lovely catch up.

Now an update on the last two days of food:-

Sunday 11th January

B/L - Golden syrup porridge (6)

Handful of licorice allsorts and handful of kettle crisps

Nothing else after that as I had a bad stomach for the rest of the evening for some reason!

Monday 12th January

B - Golden syrup porridge (6)

L - Home made pepper and tomato soup (0)
2 X warby thin (6)

D - Roast chicken breast (2)
Mash with butter (4)
2 roast potatoes (4)
Carrots
Broccoli
Leeks
Yorkshire pudding (1)
Gravy (2)

25/26
0/49

Wasn't expecting tea at Dad's but he'd made enough for me as well which was a lovely surprise :)

Just settling down to watch Broadchurch followed by CBB

Hope you all have a lovely evening

Love Nic xx

Have a lovely evening. I really like frozen but not sure if it's my favourite Disney but I do think it's a lovely story but understand what you mean it's been made out to be amazing xx

Don't get me wrong it is a lovely story just far too much hype and definitely not the best Disney film I've seen either, not that I can choose which is though I love loads of them lol x

Well Done on your loss! 3lbs is FAB and you should be very proud of yourself! I always fall asleep watching Frozen so I totally agree lol x

Hubby bought Frozen for me for Christmas hehe! I do like it but agree re the hype.

Your food is looking fab Nic and how lovely that your dad made enough dinner for you too :)

What mash do you use? xx

Hi Sam

My Dad is fab, love him to bits. He made the mash with maris pipers, I do normally have just mashed potato with seasoning and not butter when I do it myself, but Dad had already added the butter. I always weigh it out as well, using 1pp per 50g, I had 100 g and doubled the pp due to the butter. I guessed at the roast potatoes, they were shop bought ones.

Nic xx

Well Done on your loss! 3lbs is FAB and you should be very proud of yourself! I always fall asleep watching Frozen so I totally agree lol x

Thanks Serena. Far too much hype, lovely story about 2 sisters, but other than that, not so great!.

Nic xx

Evening Ladies

Foodage for yesterday (f & h)

B - Porridge with honey (1)

L - 2 x warby thin with ham salad and extra light mayo

D - 2 x Warburton's crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (1)

Tesco value caramel wafer (2)

5/49

Foodage for today (pp)

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)
Apple (0)

L - Chicken sandwich with extra light mayo on ww bread (6)
Quavers (2)

D - Homemade shepherds pie (10)
Cauliflower and broccoli (0)
Gravy (2)

Strawberry ski mousse (2)
Tesco value caramel wafer (2)

26/26
11/49

Nic x

Last edited:
Cheese spread and bovril sounds an odd combination lol. Well done for being on plan xx

I used to think so too hun, but its delish! A friend used to eat cheese spread and bovril on toast and asked if I wanted to try it, I was a little sceptical, but its yummy, a little like having cheese and marmite, but better! Lol xx

Hi Sam

My Dad is fab, love him to bits. He made the mash with maris pipers, I do normally have just mashed potato with seasoning and not butter when I do it myself, but Dad had already added the butter. I always weigh it out as well, using 1pp per 50g, I had 100 g and doubled the pp due to the butter. I guessed at the roast potatoes, they were shop bought ones.

Nic xx

Ahh, that is lovely about your dad :) Mine was brilliant and I loved him to bits too. Dads are the best eh?

You can't beat proper mash with butter can you? Love it!

Your homemade shepherds pie sounds yum, I could just eat some even though I've had my tea already lol xx

Evening ladies (nearly morning)!

Well today has been another long one. Didn't get in from work till 6.30 and had to be out by 7.30. We spent the evening at a stand up comedy show at the local theatre. Was much better and funnier than I expected. We went for my sister in laws 40th birthday. Wouldn't have been my choice but I really enjoyed it.
Foodage for today

B- oatso simple (6)

L- sainsburys BGTY Spicy lentil and tomato soup (4)
3 slices ww bread (3)

D - 1/2 tesco chilli chicken pizza (12)

Ski strawberry mousse (2) nom nom :)
Multi pack packet cheese and onion mini cheddars (4 )!!!

26/26
15/49

Nic xx

Glad you enjoyed the show I love going go the theatre xx

It wasn't in the main theatre as I had expected but in the cellar room which is a much smaller more intimate venue. We sat near the back to minimise the chances of being picked on or ridiculed lol. I hate to be the centre of attention especially if I have no control of the situation. Fortunately we didn't get picked on xx

Back