Nic's Food Diary

It wasn't in the main theatre as I had expected but in the cellar room which is a much smaller more intimate venue. We sat near the back to minimise the chances of being picked on or ridiculed lol. I hate to be the centre of attention especially if I have no control of the situation. Fortunately we didn't get picked on xx

See my oh wants me to go see Deren brown but I won't go in case he picks on me and does some weird magic lol xx

Happy Saturday ladies hope you're all having a great day xx

How are you getting on Nic? Is it weigh day today? xx

Hi Sam

I am getting on really well thanks. It is indeed weigh in day and this morning I weigh 13st 7.5lbs :D so thats a loss of 2.5lbs this week, I am amazed and extremely happy.:happy036::bliss:

How did yesterday go? I hope you all had a great day :)

Nic x

Hi Sam

I am getting on really well thanks. It is indeed weigh in day and this morning I weigh 13st 7.5lbs :D so thats a loss of 2.5lbs this week, I am amazed and extremely happy.:happy036::bliss:

How did yesterday go? I hope you all had a great day :)

Nic x

Oh I'm so happy for you! :):) Well done lovely and keep up the good work, you really are back on it now yay!

Oh we had such a lovely time yesterday with naughty but yummy food hehe! Back on track again now and I've only used 10 of my weekly points this week so hoping I still get a loss of some sort tomorrow.

Would you be interested in going to a meet sometime? Would be lovely to see you xx

Thanks Sammy I really feel like I'm back to it now and have been meal planning ahead of my shop tomorrow.

Glad you had a great meet. I would love to come to a meet sometime, I dislike travelling alone when I don't know where I'm going though. I'm getting my new car next month (not had one for 4 years) missed my freedom so much you wouldn't believe! ! So I need to get my confidence back before driving anywhere I don't know.

Hope you've had a great day
Nic xx

Evening ladies

Had a great weekend. Met with my Dad on Saturday and had a coffee with him then dragged him round every shop in town looking for some new boots, got a bargain in Clarks £30 for some lovely black boots which were £80 before the sale.

Today I have spent cooking cleaning washing clothes and catching up on TV programmes. Corrie and casualty and son decided we should watch Lego movie - which was appalling and quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen (with the exception of Mr bean)!

Foodage for today F & H

B/L- 3 X crumpet with cheese spread

D- Roast pork
Rice
Carrots
Sweetcorn (2)
Gravy (2)

Miller light yogurt (2)

6/49

Nic xx

Last edited:
Thanks Sammy I really feel like I'm back to it now and have been meal planning ahead of my shop tomorrow.

Glad you had a great meet. I would love to come to a meet sometime, I dislike travelling alone when I don't know where I'm going though. I'm getting my new car next month (not had one for 4 years) missed my freedom so much you wouldn't believe! ! So I need to get my confidence back before driving anywhere I don't know.

Hope you've had a great day
Nic xx

Planning meals is one of the most important things I think. I'm going to do mine in a mo.

It's strange but there are about four of us on here now that I know of, who don't like travelling alone. Although I've been on trains loads of times, I got on one alone for the first time ever on Saturday to travel to the meet! So you're not the only one hun. It can be very daunting. There is another meet being planned for April but it's in Birmingham this time.

Bet you can't wait to get your car. I am car less at the moment too.

Hope you have a good day today. More great food planned by the looks of it! xx

Planning meals is one of the most important things I think. I'm going to do mine in a mo.

It's strange but there are about four of us on here now that I know of, who don't like travelling alone. Although I've been on trains loads of times, I got on one alone for the first time ever on Saturday to travel to the meet! So you're not the only one hun. It can be very daunting. There is another meet being planned for April but it's in Birmingham this time.

Bet you can't wait to get your car. I am car less at the moment too.

Hope you have a good day today. More great food planned by the looks of it! xx

I should have come to Manchester it would have only been one train for me. Birmingham I would imagine will be at least 2 each way, scary! I'm such a wuss!!

I can't wait to get my car. A Toyota Aygo that I am getting on lease through work. I work for the nhs and get a great deal that is all in except fuel.

I do have some yummy food planned for the next few weeks including the goan prawn curry you gave me the recipe for.

Hope you've had a good day

Nic xx

Evening ladies

Another busy day at work followed by a large food shop, I'm shattered. I've also got peppers and garlic roasting in the oven to make soup for my dinners at work this week.

Food for today (pp)

B- Oatso simple with raisins (6)

L- Heinz tomato soup (6)
2 slices ww bread (3)
Mullerlight peach and passion fruit (2)

D - Roast Pork (4)
Rice 75g (3)
Carrots (0)
Sweetcorn (2)
Gravy (2)

26/26
8/49

Have a great evening looking forward to Broadchurch and CBB :)

Love Nic xx

I should have come to Manchester it would have only been one train for me. Birmingham I would imagine will be at least 2 each way, scary! I'm such a wuss!!

I can't wait to get my car. A Toyota Aygo that I am getting on lease through work. I work for the nhs and get a great deal that is all in except fuel.

I do have some yummy food planned for the next few weeks including the goan prawn curry you gave me the recipe for.

Hope you've had a good day

Nic xx

Afternoon Nic, food is still looking good, you are on a roll! Ooh, let me know what you think of the curry, we love it.

You're not a wuss, I deliberately chose a train that would go straight through to Manchester as didn't want to have to do any changes haha!

I missed Broad church last night. Will have to watch it on itv player now.

Hope you're having another great on plan day xx

Evening ladies

Been another long day today. Work from 8.15-4.30 home by 5.30 prep tea for hubby to make whilst I was at out at netball from 7-9 Still really rubbish at it but really enjoying myself as are the rest of the team. And it's good exercise too lol.

Just had a shower and eaten my tea and catching up on CBB.

Foodage for today:

B- Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)

L- Homemade pepper and tomato soup (0)
2x warby thins (6)
Ski lemon mousse (2)

S - Clementine (0)

D- 2x tesco health living sausages (4)
Mashed potato (6) - forgot to ask hubby not to put butter in...oops more points than planned.
Carrots (0)
Broccoli (0)
Gravy (2)

26/26
8/49

Nic xx

Morning lovelies

It's gonna be a long trip on the bus to work this morning due to SNOW! I love the snow but not when I have to go to work. At least the main roads have been gritted this time. Should be a 40 bus journey but already been on bus for 40 minutes and we're only half way there! I'm cold too Hopefully it won't last.

Hope you all have a good day

Love nic x

Hope you get to work ok. Snow is lovely when you ain't gotta go out in it X

Thanks hun I'm sure I will get there eventually just having a rant lol x

Back