Nic's Food Diary

Do you have lots of snow? We had a few flurries whilst I walked into town but nothing much. Hope you made it to work ok, I love snow but only when I am looking at it from the inside out!!! x

Do you have lots of snow? We had a few flurries whilst I walked into town but nothing much. Hope you made it to work ok, I love snow but only when I am looking at it from the inside out!!! x

Hope your journey to work didn't take too much longer! I love snow too but only to look at. We've not had any here thank goodness.

Glad you are still enjoying netball and your food is looking great! xx

I got to work later than I would have liked. There is a lot of snow where I work. I got a message at lunchtime that all First buses in the area were stopping and my bus was only running once every 30-60 minutes so I took 1/2 a day annual leave because I didn't know how long it would take to get home. But.....when I got back home there was very little snow just loads of nasty slippery slush all over the place. It's snowing a lot now though, so I'm glad I took the afternoon off. Snow is lovely, but only to look at like you both said. It's not ideal travelling weather!.

Netball is fantastic fun, although last night one of the girls on the team tripped over one of the opposition and fell cut her lip open and fractured her elbow :eek:. no-one on the other team asked how she was, very poor sportsmanship!

I'm really enjoying being back on plan and have been enjoying my food.

Hope you're having a great day

Love Nic x

I got to work later than I would have liked. There is a lot of snow where I work. I got a message at lunchtime that all First buses in the area were stopping and my bus was only running once every 30-60 minutes so I took 1/2 a day annual leave because I didn't know how long it would take to get home. But.....when I got back home there was very little snow just loads of nasty slippery slush all over the place. It's snowing a lot now though, so I'm glad I took the afternoon off. Snow is lovely, but only to look at like you both said. It's not ideal travelling weather!. Netball is fantastic fun, although last night one of the girls on the team tripped over one of the opposition and fell cut her lip open and fractured her elbow :eek:. no-one on the other team asked how she was, very poor sportsmanship! I'm really enjoying being back on plan and have been enjoying my food. Hope you're having a great day Love Nic x

Tut Tut at the other team! Which position do you play? Netball holds very bad memories from school for me! X Ps-Great news that you are home and looking out on the snow now, how will you cope with getting to work tomorrow? X

I usually play WA or WD but sometimes we have a swap around and I have played GD a few times.

The snow isn't as bad here as it is at work and the main roads are currently clear. So hopefully it won't snow anymore and won't freeze overnight which is worse than more snow xx

Evening ladies

Food for today (pp)

B - Belvitabreakfast biscuits (6)
Apple (0)

L- 2 × crumpets with cheese spread and bovril (6)

S- Velvet crunch salt and balsamic vinegar (2)
3 × jammy dodgers (6)

D- Homemade pasta bake (10)

S- Meringue nest with fresh pineapple and 0% Greek yogurt (2)

26/26
14/49

Love Nic xx

I usually play WA or WD but sometimes we have a swap around and I have played GD a few times. The snow isn't as bad here as it is at work and the main roads are currently clear. So hopefully it won't snow anymore and won't freeze overnight which is worse than more snow xx

Fingers crossed it will be ok x

Evening ladies Food for today (pp) B - Belvitabreakfast biscuits (6) Apple (0) L- 2 × crumpets with cheese spread and bovril (6) S- Velvet crunch salt and balsamic vinegar (2) 3 × jammy dodgers (6) D- Homemade pasta bake (10) S- Meringue nest with fresh pineapple and 0% Greek yogurt (2) 26/26 14/49 Love Nic xx

Food sounds fab Nic! I love pasta bake!!!! X

Fingers crossed it will be ok x

Food sounds fab Nic! I love pasta bake!!!! X

Pasta bake was amazing after a few tweaks on the recipe to stop it being so bland. Much better than a home pride pasta bake sauce xx

Pasta bake was amazing after a few tweaks on the recipe to stop it being so bland. Much better than a home pride pasta bake sauce xx

Much better on PP I would imagine too? X

Much better on PP I would imagine too? X

Not much different really pasta uses loads of pp so I usually bulk it our with loads of peppers onions and mushrooms nom nom xx

Evening lovelies

Just sat down after preparing tea, it's cooking as I type. Work days seem to go on forever at the moment and I can't seem to get a great deal of work done in the house, usually have to do all the housework ironing etc on a weekend.

Anyway food for today

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)
Apple (0)

L- Tuna salad with low fat mayo (4)
Tesco valuePitta bread (3)
Ski lemon mousse (2)

D - Homemade beefburger in a bun (10)
Health fryer chips (frylight) (4)
Salad (0)

S- Velvet crunch salt and balsamic vinegar (2)
Pineapple (0)

26/26
19/49

Gonna go check on my tea now, be back later to go through diaries xx

Not much different really pasta uses loads of pp so I usually bulk it our with loads of peppers onions and mushrooms nom nom xx

Sounds yummy! X

Evening lovelies Just sat down after preparing tea, it's cooking as I type. Work days seem to go on forever at the moment and I can't seem to get a great deal of work done in the house, usually have to do all the housework ironing etc on a weekend. Anyway food for today B - Belvita breakfast biscuits (6) Apple (0) L- Tuna salad with low fat mayo (4) Tesco valuePitta bread (3) Ski lemon mousse (2) D - Homemade beefburger in a bun (10) Health fryer chips (frylight) (4) Salad (0) S- Velvet crunch salt and balsamic vinegar (2) Pineapple (0) 26/26 19/49 Gonna go check on my tea now, be back later to go through diaries xx

Hope u are able to enjoy your yummy sounding tea and relax x

Sounds yummy! X

Hope u are able to enjoy your yummy sounding tea and relax x

Hi Serena I really enjoyed my tea thank you and did manage to relax by catching up on CBB. I can't believe the nutters they have on there this year. Katie Hopkins seems like the only normal person on there, an normally I totally dislike that women, but I am slowly changing me opinion of her x

Hi Serena I really enjoyed my tea thank you and did manage to relax by catching up on CBB. I can't believe the nutters they have on there this year. Katie Hopkins seems like the only normal person on there, an normally I totally dislike that women, but I am slowly changing me opinion of her x

I fell asleep before I had chance to watch last nights! Doh! It's a really odd bunch this year and I can't say there is a clear winner x

Afternoon lovelies

Well it's weigh in again today and unfortunately I have put 1lb on!! Probably down to unwise food choices yesterday, but I have also used most of my weeklies which I know for me is a bad thing. Anyway onwards and downwards and onto next week!!

Foodage for Friday and Saturday:

Friday:

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)
pineapple and 0% fat greek yogurt (1)

L - homemade pepper and tomato soup (0)
Mullerlight mandarin (2)
Apple and Clemantine (0)

D - Chicken balti (maggi bake in bag) (5)
Chickpea tomato and spinach curry (4)
2 x tesco chapatti (7)

26/26
20/49

Saturday:
B - 2 x skinny latte (6)

L - Hot cross bun and butter (7)

D - Special fried rice 1/2 portion (12)
Chips 1/2 bag (14)
Curry sauce 1/2 tub (4)

S - Scone and butter (6)

26/26
43/49

Lots of yummy food and all within points which is a bonus!

Happy Sunday everyone

Love Nic xx

Evening lovelies

I've kept myself busy today by doing plenty of housework, washing and ironing. I have felt the urge to eat all day and have managed to keep that urge under control with difficulty. My food today has been yummy so far, I have not had the curry yet, but will have it soon.

Just popping on to log my foodage for today:

B - 2 x warburtons crumpets with cheese spread and bovril (8)

L - Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (8)

D - Chickpea, tomato an spinach curry (4)
2 x pitta bread (6)

Highlights hot chocolate (1)
Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2)
Apple
Clementine

26/26
3/49

Nic xx

Evening lovelies I've kept myself busy today by doing plenty of housework, washing and ironing. I have felt the urge to eat all day and have managed to keep that urge under control with difficulty. My food today has been yummy so far, I have not had the curry yet, but will have it soon. Just popping on to log my foodage for today: B - 2 x warburtons crumpets with cheese spread and bovril (8) L - Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (8) D - Chickpea, tomato an spinach curry (4) 2 x pitta bread (6) Highlights hot chocolate (1) Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2) Apple Clementine 26/26 3/49 Nic xx

Glad I'm not the only one! Well Done you for staying on the straight and narrow! X

Oh no Nic! I've been awol on a few diaries this weekend so wasn't here for when you were struggling! So sorry you had a gain this week hun but well done for sticking with things and not letting it make you go off track, which is very easy to do when we are disappointed with what the scales say. Could it be that totm is looming maybe? Keep going and hopefully next weekend you will get a great result!

Hope you are having a good day and staying strong xxx

Glad I'm not the only one! Well Done you for staying on the straight and narrow! X

Thanks Serena it was difficult but housework does seem to stop me wanting to binge xx

Back