Total Solution Niennors TS diary

Your spot in moo moo it was dominoes! It was sooo hard, I bet it was hard to resist your OH dinner as thats my fave too!

Cannot wait to be in a place where having a tiny but if our naughty foods every so often doesn't make us feel pants and fat!

Had another mini victory I was able to do up the buttons on my coat for the first time today! - I'm a bit silly and tend to buy things too small as a target, I've never hit these targets till today waaahooo!!

Also thanks Claire it was a v proud moment when I said no! :)

Niennor said:
Your spot in moo moo it was dominoes! It was sooo hard, I bet it was hard to resist your OH dinner as thats my fave too!

Cannot wait to be in a place where having a tiny but if our naughty foods every so often doesn't make us feel pants and fat!

Had another mini victory I was able to do up the buttons on my coat for the first time today! - I'm a bit silly and tend to buy things too small as a target, I've never hit these targets till today waaahooo!!

Also thanks claire was a v proud moment when I said no! :)

Ment sammi! Ooops sorry bab!!

What a great feeling it must be to button up that coat. :woohoo: Before you know it it will be hanging off you and you'll be needing the next size down!!

Doubley well done now you have confirmed it was a dominoes, only the best pizza in the world and oh so tasty. :D Thats the way to get into these smaller clothes though, keep saying no. But yes it will be nice when we get to the stage where we can have a little treat every now and then x

Okay so had another WS day yesterday had roasted chicken and a tiny bit of roast beef with steamed leeks, broccoli and one tiny mouthful of cauliflower cheese.
Definitely didn't drink enough water yesterday, so drinking lots today.

Had a cheeky weigh in and I'm down another 1lb, I really want to stop these blasted daily weigh ins but can't seem to resist the lure of the scales!

TS today and for the rest of the week till Sunday again so hopefully should get a good loss.

I've been a by silly an ordered a bikini for my hols to 'slim' into, fingers crossed I make it into it :D

Well done Niennor you are doin brill ! :-D

I have had to admit defeat I just cannot stomached the mushroom soups, I'm going to just throw the four I have left away, i held my noes and drank it today, hate doing that as one of my food demons is that I really like eating the stuff and luckily I like eating all the others but when I start eating something I don't particularly like I then get cravings for bad stuff,

Feels like a waste but I suppose that's why I bought the bumper pack so I could decide on what I like!

Cannot wait to do my next order, going to do one of the create your own bumper packs and get some porridge, with shakes bars and some tommy soup for days I want something warm.

Hope everyone's having a great day!!!

Today has been hard and so was yesterday, pancakes are one of my faces so I have booked into a yoga class which I wont get home from till after 8 so won't want to eat them at that time and won't get tempted,

Didn't weigh in this morn so cannot wait to get on scales in morning to hopefully give me a boost and make up for the low feeling I have currently, I think part of the trouble is I am loving all shakes and bars and the tommy soup but the others aren't my faces and I'm trying to get them out the way, so excited to do my own bumper pack, only 2 more weeks till then now so time is going quicker :)

Hope everyone has had a great day :)

Good luck for tomorrow x

Okay so it was weigh day today, (although as you know I always nip on and off the scales) I have stayed the same over the last 4 days which makes me a bit down but I am still not going to complain as it means in week 2 I have lost 5lbs and am now 12st 3lbs. I am absolutely desperate to see those 11's again hopefully at next weeks weigh in I will! I am ordering the pack of 50 porridge as I think it will help me keep on track as I really was feeling a bit pants yesterday, probably as my TOTM is due in the next day or so.

Thanks for all you girls wonerful support, roll on another week and those illusive 11's/10's/9's :D

Well TOTM is deffinitely happening, burst into tears twice today when on phone the clients and feel like an elephant! Got on scales after work which I regret as it was a 3lbs heavier I know that's water etc that I've been drinking but the irrational part of my brain is screaming at me.

Think i have become obsessed with my goal weight, it's all I can think about, I am constantly doing sums and working out what my average weightloss has to be etc etc,

Can't wait to be in the 11's as that will be a huge boost, I've never (well not since I was at school) weighed below 11st so when I finally reach the tens I am going to feel AMAZING!

Praying I can get into the 9's before April 28th

Hope you've all had better days than me girlies :D

I suppose my TOTM is to blame but I'm a bit disappointed, my weight has stayed the same since Saturday and I have been totally TS...... Going to avoid the scales now for a few days in the hopes it drops off again,

:(

Its always worrying weighing around TOTM, but at least you know there is a reason for it. Keep at it 100% and I bet by Saturday you will definitely be down a good few lbs x

So I was quiet yesterday, still feeling down in the dumps over sts for four days and not being able to hop on scales now is killing me, however I do intend to keep it up and not weigh till Monday,

Had a WS day Thursday, had chicken tikka and salad with yoghurt dressing, it was yummy, was TS yesterday and hoping to be TS today to.

Being super tested at the moment as in a bit of a low point, my OH and I are going thru a tough phase and I am uncertain of our future, my job has ramped up in pressure and my family are pressuring me. Needless to say my old coping mechanism was food so I am really struggling,
Will power must prevail!!

Hope you all have a great day :)

Ergh another WS day today, OH surprised me with a curry, all the nice low carb stuff I'm allowed but just worried it'll mean I STS again! Gonna be TS tomorrow, it is totm so the foods helping me not binge on bad stuff at least I'm having stuff that hopefully keeps me in ketosis.

Hope everyone's had a great day :)

Okay so was WS yesterday again as had a bit of roast pork with broccoli and green beans, I don't feel tooo guilty though as it was all low carb.

This morning I am back with vengeance, got my scales back, I've lost 1lb in the last five days, bit disappointed but I an having the longer totm ever so hoping that's to blame!

Had my bar already as I have a mental block that when in office I have to have it can't resist! Having porridge for lunch which i am really looking forward to, I'll have it at around 2pm ish then going to have a Thai Chicken soup for tea!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm desperately hoping to loose 3lb by my next official weigh in on Thursday.... Fingers crossed eeeeeek!!

:)

So had two solid TS days and getting back into swing of TS. Just got back from a 90minute yoga session, couldn't resist hopping on scales and seeing if I'd lost, 12st 1lb!!!!! Praying I can shift the two pounds left till I'm in the 11's for my three week official weigh in, that will be a huge milestone for me to get thru!

I'm going to try upping my work outs as have got a bit lazy only doing 1gym session and 1 yoga a week, need to get back into spin classes as they are a real weight shifter no matter what the diet for me.

Hope everyone is doing good, I'm going to go participate in some threads now that I am feeling more positive :)

Okay.... AMAZING NEWS..... over night I have lost the 2lbs and this morning when i jumped on the scales they read.....

11st 13lbs WAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!

I then weighed myself another 4 times and they came back the same each time! hallelujah! It is such a milestone for me to see that no. 11! I couldn't be happier (well if it was a 9 I would be on cloud nine haha).

Anyway, really feeling so positive now, I really feel my goal could be achievable now... I'm changing weigh in day to a Wednesday from now on too as its exactly 8 weeks today until I fly to Mexico so this way my final weigh in will be on the morning I fly.

This forum helps SO much! so so so glad I started this diet, its changing my life dramatically.

The only thing I am worried about is I am running out of bars (only have a week left) so I need to do another order and I am so broke at the moment as had to make final payment on holiday! I'm going to pop to tesco and get some of there bars to keep me going until I can afford a shakes and bars bumper pack.

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day :D:D:D

Well done on getting to the 11's. :woohoo: I am soooooo happy for you!! :D:D

2 stone to lose to be in the 9's and 8 weeks to go is 3.5lbs a week which is so achievable on this diet. Stick with it, keep focused on your goal and you'll be a real beach babe in Mexico :)

Back