Total Solution Niennors TS diary

Wrote the above two when rather tipsy!
Sorry to tempt anyone!
Just got back from gym burnt 400 cals to try and offset last nights naughtiness
I now HAVE to get my sensible head on and get TS again! Had my vanilla shake already!
Come on NIENNOR back to diet diet diet!!!!!!!!!!

So today I have had...
Vanilla shake
Bar
S&S spag Bol

Caramel costa light
3 slices of leardammer light cheese

Not TS but not suuuuper bad, went to gym and burnt 400 cals and I've eaten according to myfitnesspal 853 cals so 453 net, not to shabby I'd say ;)

Well done hon

I haven't had the S&S stuff I hear people talking about it - are the samples expensive? when is your next WI? I am weing in tomo eeeekkkk xx

I got the sample of all products which was about £30, they're okay but not for me, they set off my food cravings something rotten!!! I think it was the aspartamene you also have to have a small meal which I would definitely over indulge on,

Today has again not been TS I've had the following

Chocolate shake as a mousse with 5 chopped strawberrys
Choc Bar
3 slices leardammer lite (all gone now thank god)
1 slither of coconut
Chicken breast wih rocket salad and mint yoghurt dressing
1 chunk of pineapple

Tempted to go the gym later to offset food but not quite sure.... 1046 cals :( and 64g carbs.

Tomorrow when I'm back at work I WILL be TS and WILL stay TS till atleast Saturday if not Sunday!!!!!

COME ON NIENNOR GET YOUR STUBBORN HEAD ON AND GET TOTAL SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

Hey sweets!

I'm not going to be too hard on myself, my hormones are all over the place as I know I am due (I'm actually two weeks late eeeek) so I know it's just womanly cravings etc, took a 'first response' test just to be certain and definitely not pregnant which is good as I don't want to be tee total on my hols hahah

Just come back from a jog, managed 1.5miles on and off running and walking, took the dogs so killed two birds with one stone.

I'm best at this when I am at works as I have no time to sit and eat etc and the OH is really strict on me in the evenings so I'll be good again tomorrow, he has been away since yesterday morning so hasn't been here to monitor my fridge raids hahah!

To stop any snacking tonight I've bought a new face mask from lush and a bath bomb, going to relax and chill then paint my toes and nails!

Also bought a couple of new dressed from
Primark in a size twelve which actually fit me! Still firmly a 14 on bottom (i have junk in my trunk, definite pear shape) but it was a total ego boost do I can't let myself down now!

I cannot wait till hols I plan on posting a quick bikini shot before I go an an after on my return to spur me on to get back on whom and shift the last couple of stones! Dreaming of seeing a number 9st something on the scales hahahha!!

faloola forgot to mention in my reply my weigh ins are on weds, I'm hoping for atleast a 1lb loss this week, secretly hoping for 2/3 but I have been more WS and I did have a night of so who knows! Whens yours?!? X

SO back at work and TS is a deffinite!

I've had my bar and plan on having porridge for lunch and banana shake for tea.

I got on the scakes this morning and when completely nude I was 11st 3.8lbs I put on a T-shirt and this went up to 11st 4lbs. I am now determined to be super good over the next 2 days till official weigh in the hopes I can make it 11.03 properly or even 11.02 I I am super lucky!

I WILL see the 10's this time next week I am determined for that1 will be a MASSIVE milestone as I have never been in the 10's (Obviously I was at some point when a teenager but I never cared about my weight back then so missed seeing it on the scales ha)

My sister is coming to visit for easter, she has always been the slim one, she's told me she weighs 10.10 so ideally I want to match that next week however I am well aware thats probably not going to happen even with TS. but then again as I have been eating so much fruit if I do stay TS properly it may be a shock to the system and like in the initial weeks when you have a big loss I may get a big loss.

Plus hopefully my TOTM which is causing me no end of trouble by hurting me and making me feel bloated but NOT actually starting will have come and gone!
- Not preggers guys so dont worry, I did a test to be sure as its now nearly 2 weeks late!

Anyway, off to go get another coffee have had 3 big black coffees this morn so far.

Intend to break for lunch at about 2pm for porridge and then wont have tea till gone 8ish as I have client appointments plus was hoing to go the gym and I also have to pick the other half up from the train station!

Must remember to buy ICE I have ran out and want my shake tonight to be like ice cream again!

Hope you all have loooooooovely days :D:D

Right, I have decided to post on here a little promise to myself to guilt me into being 100%

I PROMISE TO STAY 100% UNTIL SUNDAY WHEN I WILL HAVE WS EASTER DINNER.

I PROMISE NOT TO EAT ANY OF MY EASTER EGG FROM MY MOTHER AND SAVE IT FOR MY HOLIDAY JOURNEY AS A TREAT

I PROMISE TO GET DOWN INTO THE 10'S IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AND AS LOW AS PISSIBLE IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS

I PROMISE TO BE HONEST ON HERE RE MY FOOD

I PROMISE TO ONLY ALOW ONE WS DAY PER WEEK FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS AND TWO DAYS TILL MY HOLIDAY

I PROMISE TO STOP EATING FRUIT

Think that covers everything! should shame me into being good, cannot believe its three weeks wednesday till I am on the plain! it feels like yesterday I was starting this diet!!!!

At least I know whatever I put on I can loose again with exante :D

Ok So first - you make me laugh out loud. I am sitting in a coffee shop and everyone turned when I LOL'd reading of your exploits over the weekend. Now lets face it - It would have been RUDE not to eat well at the restaurant opening. There were critics there and they notice everything so you not only had to enjoy the dinner, you had to be seen to enjoy the dinner...which I am sure you did. So well done for being a "good patron".

Second: I have had a b*tch of a week last week. I sympathise with your struggles while being out of ketosis. IT WAS SOOOO HARD. We can all be trite saying "get back on the wagon" etc etc but the reality is that it HURTS. The diet is so much easier if you stick to it. Funny that. Kinda contrary to what you would expect...

Anyhoo. I am back on board now. Was like a demon in a bad mood last night and cold and hungry but woke up feeling great and alive and with stinky tongue!! It took just two days to get back into ketosis. I kept looking at the photo weight height chart and fitting on clothes that dont fit last night and that brought me back to reality. I need to do this diet. Its different for you. There isnt the desperation there. You are so close to goal. I think its harder for you so go easy on yourself.

You've committed to being 100%TS til next Sunday. I found that joining Valentine on a similar committment last week really helped me. I hate feeling sheepish and guilty so usually if I say I'll do it then I'll do it. Now I am going to join you in your committment. I am also going to be 100%TS til next Sunday when I will have my aam as Sunday dinner with the kids.

I loved your post re the apple. Its so biblical!! (as in adam and eve - the apple being the downfall of eve!!).

Belle

Belle,

I am so glad you agree re the foody friday! totally worth it too! Never had such good service and food! it was a real treat :D

I'm totally committed to being 100% till sunday, I was extremely tempted last night for a slice of ham, however I resisted and had a coke zero as I would feel SO embarrassed to have failed on first day! we CAN and WILL do this! Definitely think my body needed it, I was STARVED all day yesterday and felt light headed and head achey, feel like I am starting on my first week again! Keto really is a B****!

Managed to resist the apple! I now feel like if I eat it I will let down woman kind with that Eve analogy so have steely determination to avoid it - even if a snake tells me to have it hahah!

So glad all your audit is done and things are back to normal, I read your post ;ast night and then proceeded to go try on a pair of topshop size twekve shorts that I have (still with labels on as they have never fitted my booty) and although they are extremely tight and un flattering the dream of them fitting is in sight!! I also tried a work dress I bought from Zara to "slim" into (its a small size 12) and that comes close now though still not quite there just yet!

I'm really hoping to be dead on 11.03 at tomorrows weigh in, I am avoiding the scales this morning so I dont let myself get disappointed if I'm not there yet. I desperately want to see the tens next week! Even though I'll eat on sunday I will definitely stick to small portion size of turkey and veg, though I will have to have a wee spoon of cranberry ( simply have to have cranberry with turkey :p )

Hope you (and all others) have a good day :D

I agree with Sweetas: You are doing AWESOME. Today and tomorrow WILL be hard but that dress, those shorts, it is worth it. It will be worth it. And there isnt really any other way to do it.

Thanks for posts re the audit. I hate hate hate other people going through my work. I suppose its a lack of confidence but I crumble cos I expect that I have done something wrong. I feel guilty even though I have no reason to and I quake, truly quake in my boots. And in the work I do there are lots of audits. This was a biggie though and may be the last before I close the business down. I just can't take the pressure any more. I really noticed how I craved food last week while I was stressed. THATS why I got so ruddy fat in the first place. Well that and having kids and, well, eating a lot!!!

I've been telling a friend about you. She is 13st and really wants to be 11 stone by July. I keep using you as the example of how it CAN be done!. I don't tell her about all the indian food though....!!!!

Belle

Oh for sure it can be done, if I can do it even with my food excursions she can totally do it!!!!

Stayed 100% again WAAHOOO! And my new bumper of shakes arrived so that's a relief as was worrying I would be having porridge three times tomorrow! Also bought a new blender which is brilliant, just had my strawberry shake wazzed up with just ice and a tiny bit of water, it went soooooo thick and yummy with no ice lumps just thick ice cream texture, Did not feel like diet food, felt like I was having a naughty treat of ice cream, it hit the spot after my yoga!

Still hungry today tho, hoping tomorrow when I weigh I'll also slip back into keto as usually takes me 2/3 days, I'm concerned re the choc and vanilla shakes as my bumper has the new packaging ones in and there's a thread saying the flavours have changed slightly too :/

Anyways! I'm going to paint my nails and get an early night!

You mini girls are THE best at supporting and keeping me on track! Hugs to all!

Re new shakes: hopefully they will be better. Am not a big fan of the shakes. In desperation ill eat anything so i get through them but...

Your post has convinced me to go buy some ice trays and a new blender.

Stick to the plan. It will be sooo easy for you when you get to ketosis.

Belle

So.... Its weigh day... I've updated my signature and stats straight away out of sheer excitement... I am.....

11st 1lb = 3lb loss!!!!

WAAAAHOOOOOO

I am over the moon I lost more this week even with a foody friday and WS weekend! I did think I would be 11st 3/4lbs ish as thats been the standard the last few times I have weighed so to be 11.01 is a dream! this means if I stay TS as planned (and if this weight doesn't inspire me god knows what will) I will definitely see the magic 10's next week!

I think its probably to do with the fact I am having a bit of a shock to the system by going hardcore TS again and not my usual on and off TS to WS self, fine by me tho :D:D:D

I intend now more than ever to stay 100% till Sunday, then I will have a small portion of Turkey with Veg and then probably some sugar free jelly for pud, my only worry is my 5 year anniversary on Tuesday next week, though we aren't really celebrating as both slightly broke at the moment (OH literally just changed jobs and I have spent far too much money on clothes to slim into for hols). If we do anything it will be Indian food which I am the master of anyway ;)

The OH goes away to America for a week next Wednesday (His new job means this will be happening more than ever with the ultimate possibility of us relocating there in a year or so) whilst he is away I shall be pampering myself with facials and baths (and obviously constant minmins posts) to stop any night time snacking and I WILL remain 100%.

Only 3 weeks till I fly, I kinda want a big ish loss next weds of like 4/5lbs and am going to do a tiny bit more exercise to spur me on along with being 100%

Hope all have a good day!

:D:D:D:D:D

"My belly button is still sad looking ;) I think I can cope with that as normaly I wont be getting it out!"

"Dear Sad Bellybutton. They keep you hidden away in the shadows. You are taken on holidays but then they keep a long cotton cloth over you so you can only guess what is going on around. They say you are too sad looking to be seen. Perhaps if they bought you some jewellery you might perk up or if they allowed YOU to chose what to do or where to go. Dont give up hope. They have outlawed the face veil in France - next they will outlaw Bellybutton veils in Britain. Start the campaign NOW!"

Hahahha read that on my phone whilst in the hairdressers and could NOT stop laughing!!!!!

I should change my diary title "niennors journey to a happy belly button"

:D

Back