Total Solution Niennors TS diary

:)

Happy happy day. 11st 1- WOW!!! Well done you! Definitely into the 10s next week!!!!! - you could be so close to 10st for the hols.....

How amazing is this diet?

Belle

Well today has been HARD!!!!

Think I'm in Keto, so its not been hard because of hunger I've just been tetchy and wanting snacks, every time I make a coffee I look in the cuboard and torture myself looking at things I cant have! NIGHTMARE!
So far I have not touched a thing but I had my lunch early when I almost caved so now am feeling the pangs again now an hour earlier than I usually would.

I intend to "treat" myself to banana shake made up with ice so it feels mor substantial when I get home from work at a out 6pm - Usually I hang on for the OH but he wont be home till 10ish today. I usually avoid the boullion as I find it makes me retain water however just had a thought that I might have a cup of that when I get in to keep me going till 7ish so as to avoid late night hunger/snacking pangs.

The 10's are keeping me going, really hoping when I peak at the scales tomorrow morning (its inevitable) that it shows 11st dead or even 10.13 - now that would be amazing!

Hope all have had a good day... :)

Thanks for popping into my diary, your weight losses are fabulous, inspiring! :hug99: xx

Been trying to think motivational thoughts and one thing that has super motivated me is when I think of just how much food I used to eat and how I DO NOT want to end up eating like that again - most of the time it wasnt even for enjoyment of the food, habit and boredom and comfort eating were my enemies!
An average day would be...

8am - Bowl of cereal or nothing
9.30am - Bacon butty or bacon and scrambled egg (everyday without fail)
11am - 4/5 biscuits
12.30 - Typically something like Chicken in bredcrumbs with chips or giant scotch egg from butcher with crisps - small chocolate bar
2.30pm - another 4/5 bisquits or a slice of cake if there was any
5pm - Choccy bar in car
7.30pm - Dinner tended to be low carb high fat like cheesy baked mushrooms with lots of pulled ham hock, coleslaw and salad.
10pm - hot Chocolate

It shocks me when I write it down just how much I consumed, if I had carried on I would only have got bigger and bigger, thank god for exante making me realise just how bad my relationship with food really had gotten!

Hi Niennor. You are doing sooo well. You are definitely in ketosis so it is just habit that is getting you unstuck. Habits are made to be broken , right!

Re your pre diet daily consumption: even when you havent eaten you write about food!!!! Lmao. Really?!

Is it deliberate that your name said over and over sounds like an ambulance siren???!! LOL

Belle

Last edited:
Hi I read your post about not telling your other half. Thankyou :) it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one! I know I'm doing the best thing for my health and my weight and I feel kinda awful not telling him but needs must haha. xxxx

Hi there

After all my big talk I ate last night. Just so you know. I kept it to protein and had less than 500gms so I think Im ok but .....

Yep. Its hard. So bloody hard. Difficult. Testing. Tough. Challenging. The problem is that I usually eat to feel better and that avenue is now a cul de sac. So new coping methods required. That would be ok if I could GET to the gym or have some time to myself. But with THREE kids in tow (schools off) its not gonna happen. They are driving my loooooooolllllaaaaaaaaaaa

Hope you are doing better than I am today.

Belle

Oh belle ME TOO! went to gym this morning felt all good had a shake, went shopping had a bar then came home and had Chinese spiced pork mince with water chestnuts and onion copped up fine and served in lettuce leaves, had quite a bit :( low carb and not toooooo high fat!

My fitness pall says I have eaten 900cals an burnt off 400 cals so not gonna get tooo upset!

The way I see it is we are keeping our bodies guessing by not getting stuck in a rut!

I feel your pain re gym, if I couldn't go it would be super annoying! I bet your counting down till they are either back at school or nursery!

Think I'll go to gym tomorrow as well to make myself feel better! Especially as I KNOW I'll be bad on Sunday, plus scales hadn't moved this morn an it always makes ne deflated :(

Here's to a better day all round tomorrow

slimsarah said:
Hi I read your post about not telling your other half. Thankyou :) it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one! I know I'm doing the best thing for my health and my weight and I feel kinda awful not telling him but needs must haha. xxxx

I know what you mean, if it's right for you to do then who cares what he thinks, if my oh had any idea how much I am spending on exante (even tho I know it's cheaper than actual food would be) he would go mad, however I am good at hiding cost wise and just never give exact figures just "oh not a lot" one thing he is AMAZING at is sipping me snacking at night, he knows I am being super healthy and I have asked him to be strict on me so is super good at stopping me fridge raiding at night so I am lucky that I have his support!

Anyway minis is great at the rest ;)

I'm making sure he sees me eat my soup, and have a 'cereal bar' to snack on etc. I can't believe the saving on our food shopping. We are buying food and having to freeze it because it's just not going down. I can't believe how much I used to eat even when I was healthy eating. I was constantly opening the fridge and picking (even if it was on cherry toms). I think it's the cost that's putting me off telling him.

I was thinking of waiting for that lighter life ad to come on and saying I'm considering it but hmmm it's quite pricey then ooooo taaaadahhhhhh look what I've found. An identical vlcd at a fraction of the cost.... I can't miss out on this. Make it look like a bargain. :-/ haha xxxx

Luckily for me when I started there was a a lot of press re Cambridge and the OH kept commenting on how crazy it was that they could lose so much and had a positive view on the diet just not the cost, anywa I worked wit this so that now he knows. Am do g something similar but without the cost aspect etc. Just purposely leave magazines around which feature TFR diets for him to see the benefit etc etc. It'll be fine! Besides once your at goal he will love the confidence you'll have etc! You've already come SO far so I am sure he is proud no matter how you got there :)

The official title for today is...

STRUGGLING!!!!

So had my bar at 8am as was up super early as oh has a bad cold and couldn't sleep.
All I can think about is food! Just want to nibble, I've ended up having a slice of ham, not ridiculously bad but still annoying, have now had my strawberries shake ALOT earlier than intended at half one! I HAVE to hang on now till at least 7pm before I have my last shake of the day.
Not eating is KILLING me today, all I want is a snack, I'm such a snacky person. Usually it's because it totm which I might add STILL hast arrived!!!!!!!

IM FRUSTRATED!

I also haven't been to the gym.

Tempted to go this evening to stop me having dinner shake too early. I phoned gym and they are open tomorrow so I will go tomorrow and I will go Monday as I shan't be doing Yoga this week as it the anniversary.

Looking forward to dinner tomorrow.

I hopped on scales yesterday morning and had stayed the same which was a disappointment even though. Know it shouldn't be.

I did however take my measurements and my thighs are now 23.5 inches each which is a whole inch off in a week which I am sure will be to d with the gym and the diet. Waist stuck at 30.3 inches and the chubby bit (love Handel area) is at 39inches which is an all time low. I really really want to get down to....
27inch waist
36 inch chubby bit / hip area
22 inch thighs

I know that's not the areas most people measure by but its how my brain works as I know the bits of my body. Dislike etc. Don't know wether I'll get there before hols, I can but dream. When you brea it down it's 3.3inch of waist 2inch of chub and 1.5 inch of each thigh, which doesn't sound like loads.... I dunno. Am useless at this sort of thing.

Long post as it's distracting me from food.

If anyone has an info as to why me tot has not visited me now for 6/7 weeks I'd be interested to know, if you read my diary will know I did a test t be sure. Wasn't pregnant and I'm deffo itely not so can rule tha out, someone mentioned oestrogen stored in fat but when. Google tha it talks about anorexic people's periods which i am obviously not.

Going to go make a nice big coffee.

Hope everyone's having better days than me :)

Apologies for all the typos, typing on my iPad has never been a strong point for me. Plus the auto correct does my head in!!!

Hey hun your diary and losses are inspirational, just keep going hun and try and stay focused. I am sure you feel better tommorrow so take it one day at a time. A few posts have reported feeling this way just before totm so maybe same for you hun x.

Keep strong today x.

Thanks busy busy!!!

Well decided to have another WS day as I just devoured a Tesco bar! So that's my three products for the day done! I know it was two bars which is bad but it's a one off and it's helped me.

Going to have chicken tikka with salad later. Low carb and fat so that will be fine, I usually only have two packs when doing a WS day but what's done is done! Really really really hoping my totm comes soon and u can blame that for all this foodyness! Hope my loss this week is still 2/3lbs so I can see the tens instead of elevens on the scales will definitely gym tomorrow and Monday now, tomorrow is going to be WS too but I'll try and stick to two packs and a meal rather than 3 like today.

No bars at all tomorrow either. Craving fruit again too! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh why is this happening when there's only 2 weeks and 3 days to go till hols! I cannot afford to not lose now! I'm meant to be on the final push!!

Stay focused, keep occupied. Rememeber nothing tastes as good as being slim feels x.

Awwww hugs sent, just look at your weight losses! You've inspired me (and others I'm sure) you're doing fab.

I'm sure you'll be reading in the 10s tomorrow, stay focused and positive :hug99: xx

Okay guys it's now officially Sunday as its twenty to one!

Thanks for the support messages!

Kept to WS so that's good, didn't fall off the wagon completely and should hopefully still be in the big K!

I'm going to get on with it tomorrow and not go mental!

Got to stop thinking about food!

Actually looking forward to my shakes and kinda wish I wasn't having my turkey now - even if I said I wouldn't I know I would which would then make me disappointed which could inevitably lead to a binge therefore sticking to WS.

I will go to the gym for definite and I will go on Monday also, I will try to go alot over the next week whilst OH is away in America, That should hopefully sort me out for a good two weeks losses before my hols!

I'm excited to go away, I am starting to obsess with my size which is bad as I know many people who would be over the moon with my figure now, infact I am pretty chuffed, I just know I want to be just a bit more smaller. Size ten to be precise!

I'll get there eventually, I realise now that this is a long road wether you have one stone or ten stone to loose, it's all relative.

One day at a time as belle would say.

Tomorrow is a new day, my ******* hormones will hopefully sort themselves out soon and I am 100% sure that will dramatically change my outlook

Goodnight all an thanks again for the support, as I have said many times before you guys are my lifeline!! Just shows it doesn't matter if your week one or week twenty you still need the support of te mini gals and guys :)

Muchos love to all

X

Back