night out 4lb gain

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tracy2421, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

hi all, ad a night out at chinese buffet last nite, celebrating stepsons 21st, up 4lb this mornin, feel right bad,:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Its water and glycogen. It would be impossible to gain 4lbs of fat overnight.
    Get glugging on the water, back on track today and in a day or so that 4lb will be gone!! :D:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

as spooky says get glugging..:)

5. tashy100

tashy100 Member

Also - chinese food is v high in salt which adds to the water retention.

Keep going - it will go as quick as it went on!!

6. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    If you drink plenty of water and stick to your plan by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest those pounds will have gone.
    Don't feel disheartened, you had a good night out...we all deserve a treat...get back on the plan and getting kicking those pounds into touch.
    X x

7. slimmer bridezilla

slimmer bridezilla Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    exact vlcd to kick start then slimming world
    Don't panic I went off plan at a party on Friday (lots of wine, cheese, and italian meats) was 4lbs heavier next morning - got straight back on track (urge to continue eating was very strong which for me is a lesson for the future) and by Monday it was gone again ! Don't beat yourself up - we all have to have a life sometimes and you can get back on track very easily on this diet as along as a blip doesn't turn into a week or a month. Good luck - you can do this.

8. *starlight*

*starlight* Full Member

1st rule.....don't beat yourself up, or you'll never get back on track ! A lot of people fret about having food & gaining weight, but you just need to draw a line under your night out & get started again.

Secondly, as already posted, get drinking the water & having your shakes / soups & that 4lb will soon disappear :eek:)

Good luck with it !

9. MissB

MissB Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    same thing happened to me at the weekend was at a bbq and put on 2lbs but I glugged the water since then and lost 1lb of ot yesterday and hoping will do the same 2moro. Dont stress about it. But have to agree ended up craving food more than ever since then but my will power is thankfully stronger at the moment than the cravings

10. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hun dont beat urself up about it just keep drinking the water and itll be off in no times its just water ur holding on to because of all the salt in the food xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.