Night shift worker

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hunca, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    anyone out there work night shift and on CD? Any advise as to how to approach the diet? I work a Monday & Wednesday night so I'm up all day on a Monday and go to bed on Tuesday at 9am once kids are at school and the same routine on a Wednesday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hello I have a couple of customers who do some nights (both nurses), one splits her 3 CD's into 6 mini meals & spreads them, the other always has an extra bar on her nights. Both find their way works best for them.

Good luck
    Nicky

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I've just started working a 3 night week - so I'm still working out how to do it too. Just wanted to say hi! Let me know how you get on

5. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    What is the best way to split the shakes, do you just judge half the powder and add half volume of water.

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    4 teaspoons to half a shake x

7. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Dancing. Just waiting for the form for GP 2 sign b4 I get the go head. I am so excited about starting. Do you start SS straight away or do u decrease ur food first?

8. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi Hunca
    Good luck starting CD. You can start SS straight away, would suggest cutting down on carbs for a few days, just incase you suffer with carb withdrawal.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.