night shifts

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by remyrobson, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

I'm on nights at mo but honestly can't remember how many shakes I've had in last 24 hours, or yesterday! Think I may have totally buggered up somewhere along the line, is it really bad if I only had 2? Maybe had 4 yesterday :confused::confused: I'm so confused!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

i doubt one day of buggering up is gonna make too much difference.

U need to get into a routine though - maybe have a shake just before going to work - one at 'lunch' break and one more when u get home. I dont work nights though but can imagine its a lil tricky at times - body clocks being the lil ******* they are :D
  4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm completely in agreement with Lisa as then you know you need to have the one at work, and the two either side of your shift. Works like a dream for me, though I'm not on nights and can understand why it would mess up your body clock.

I doubt one day will make any difference hun, just try to remember to have them all in future ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.