Snacks Night snacks

I find at about 9pm I get hungry.i have had dinner and would like easy syn free snacks that require minimal effort to prepare.i don't wana eat fruit coz I fill up on that in the morning times!with 2 kids,work etcI don't have time to prepare snacks during the day.or maybe I should eat more stuff at dinner?does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

I always have evening munches and try and save syns for this, I have various things tonight was a slice of scan bran choc cake with dollop of Greek yog, other nights a couple of rich teas and a hot choc, tomorrow I'm going syn free all day so I can indulge in a cadburys marvellous bar, meringue nests with fruit and yog are good, dime bars, crunchies, oh I'd the list of my night time munches is endless lol but by working this into my plan has allowed me to stay on plan and still lose weight so I'm happy with my daily treats, within syns of course! X

Oooooooh what is bran chocolate cake?!sounds yummy!yeah I count my main syns for the day then til I run out!really need to plan the whole day out so I can have night treat!

Back