Nightshift help needed

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I've got to work a nightshift tonight and I'm currently on day 3 of CD (SS). I'm worried about how Im going to cope. I had my porridge at 11am, am trying to hold off my soup until 5-6pm, then have my hot choc as late as possible. The staff with me will eat somewhere around 1-2am (depending how busy we are) and I dont think I can hold off my hot choc til then. I'll finish at 8am tomorrow morning and hopefully sleep for several hours and be back on track. Any idea how I can get through this?
Thanks

hey I work nights and it can be hard to work out when to have your packs . I tend to stick to the rule the at at 12 midnight the next day starts , so normally have a shake in the morning , one at lunch and my last one before I leave for work or late on at work , about 10-11 .. then we get a break at 4am when I have another pack as its the next day , so then get home sleep till after lunch and have 2 packs left !

Also remember that it wont do you any harm to add an extra pack in there if you struggle ( I always take an extra one just incase ) hope you manage ok :)

I'm almost through my shift and have managed to have a porridge just gone midnight and lots of coffee and water. Hopefully I wont need anything until after I've slept. I'm determined not to :D

Well done for staying strong and getting through the night x

Well done must be really hard! I struggle if Ia m going to be out when I usually have a pack!! xx

I wouldnt mind but I've slept the day away, its now just gone 3.30pm and I've had nothing from CD since midnight and I dont feel hungry. Theres no way I'm going to manage 3 CD meals today :(

Can you not have them through the night? x

I'm hoping to be asleep thru the night tonight...lol. I've got a hot choc now so hoping that it'll kickstart some hunger so I get the right amount today.

Ahh, ok...Good luck x

Back