Nike + Challenge

raudi

One Last Time.......
Hi everyone...

I have set up a new challenge for us runners... To see who can run the furthest in 30 days starting tomorrow. More runners are needed so PM me nyour email and i'll add you to the challenge :)

I'm in and signed up although will probably be last !! LOL

Great challenge to do, some come on fellow Nike + lets have a bit of fun. :D:D:D:D

I will join the challenge but am taking it easy at the mo. due to archilles tendon strain.

I will join in as soon as I can though. What is included, just running, walking, treadmill?

Thanks

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy

yes running walking and treadmill (i don't run solidly yet as i am still building back up)

yes running walking and treadmill (i don't run solidly yet as i am still building back up)

I cant fun solidly at all, after a few paces am puffed and panting.!! :p. Am a real novice and slow coach but its nice to have a bit of friendly motivation.

Just logged tonights run/walk.. so the first one is done. Got a bit lost on my travels so ended up doing a bit more than planned.

(wonder if you can get gps for running ?? as I think I know a short cut and just have the worst sense of direction ever :rotflmao:) Good thing Telford is not toooooo big.

Can I join in please? I'm new to running, not fast and don't cover big distances, but I thik a challenge would be great motivation.

Course you can frumpster... pm me your email and will send you the challenge from Nike +

I have sent you a PM with my email address and I would love to join. The Nke+ has helped with motivation and a challenge would be great!

Thanks

Dawn

Hi,

Just to let my fellow challengers know I am going to have to drop out of the challenge for now. My Nike+ has decided not to work!! I went this morning and ran about 2.75 miles and the sensor said that I had gone 0.28 at a pace of 0.00 miles per hour! It did the same on Tuesday too. It did this a couple of weeks ago and after much pressing of the buttons (and not working for 3 runs) it decided to work again.

If I can get it working, or if I buy another one, I will join in again. In the meantime I will be watching so keep on running!!!

Dawn

Thanks for invite. Problem i have now is it's says i need flash to entire the site and although i've tried downloading it i can't get it to work. Is there anyway i can access the information needed without flash?

Hummmmm looks like i have a groin strain so may be slowing right down til i'm sorted.............. :(

Rachel,

That is such a shame. Can you still do a moderate walk, or is it total rest? Get back to it as soon as you are fit so that you don't lose your momentum!

Hope it feels better soon.

Dawn

Dear All,

I have started another challenge, I really need the incentive to keep going during the school holidays!

If anyone else would like to join the challenge please PM me and I will add.

Dawn

Hi

I'm in....

noticed some new names on there..... did you make it public on Nike + ?

Sorry everyone, I've been hopeless lately!! I've been in bed with the flu (trust me just when we have nice weather!!) and then we decided (after 2 years of the rest of the family trying to persuade me) to get a puppy! I haven't been on here (or running) for a few weeks!

I did make the challenge public (I didn't realise what that meant at the time). I will start another one next week if you are all interested and keep that one just for us.

Hope you are doing okay.

Dawn

Back