Nike + iPod Sport Kit

How is everyone getting on with the Nike +?

Still waiting for mine to turn up. :banghead:

Wish it would hurry up so can make a start. :D

Did go for a walk/run yesterday much to the amusement of the old folkes near me as i was puffing and panting like a fish out of water. Hope it gets easier soon.

My legs really ache today. :character00264:

Got mine now. :party0038:

Just took it for a test walk/run round the block, & i am so impressed. Its brilliant.:party0049:.:bliss:

Anything that can get me motivated to get some exercise has got to be good. :D

(although I am really rubbish at this running lark!! but practice makes perfect.)

Off for a nice soothing glass of el vino now. :party0036: as a treat for those calories i have just burned up.

Will have to get one of those super snazzy Nike + tops that you can tuck the ipod into now, tried tucking it in top of my leggings/knickers but as you can imagine kept slipping down and had to keep retrieving it. LOL.. Had some funny looks. :D:D:D:D:D

glad you are inpressed with it, i agree the arm straps are fab and i have one.......

Have been for a 3 mile run this am, although a lot of walking as not run for 3 weeks due to being ill!

My mate loves his Nike+ and is trying to convice me to get one.

Can't you set up competitive groups where people can share their Nike+ progress? You could set up a Minimins group ;)

My mate loves his Nike+ and is trying to convice me to get one.

Can't you set up competitive groups where people can share their Nike+ progress? You could set up a Minimins group ;)

Oooh do get one they are really good. :)

On the Nike.com webiste you can set up challenges (dont know how you do it though! ) perhaps someone could set up a Minimins one ??

i'm on a minimins chllege all ready but appear to be the only one tracking or updating :( so perhaps we need to do a new one. PM me your emails and i'll set one up....

Say 1st one to do most miles in june or something like that

Hi,

Has anyone else calibrated their nike+? I finally did mine this week because I knew that Nike+ was saying that I was running further than I really was (due to having short legas and so taking more strides!). Now that I have calibrated it, it is more accurate although it does seem to be slightly underestimating the distance now. It is better now though because I have got more of an idea of the real pace that I am running at (slow!) and I managed a much more even paced run yesterday!

How has everyone else got on with the accuracy of the distance?

Dawn

Back