Nikki<3 6lbs to go!!

I'm so happy and even more positive!! So i didn't even have my bingey WI night!!

DINNER
Bolognese Pasta (Sauce is onions, tomatos, pepper, mushrooms, garlic, tomato puree, squirt of ketchup (1 syn), sweet chilli sauce (3 syns) topped with HEXA
This is a recipe for 2 BUT its huge!! Probably feed 3 even 4!!

SYNS: scotch egg (2 syns) 5 crisps (says 2 Syns)

And this dinner.... OH had half and I had a quarter. Scrummy !!

Attachments

• image-1637088854.jpg
    image-1637088854.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 38
Syn update..

1 x chewit (1 syn)
Galaxy x 3 squares (4.5 syns)

Yawn.... Had a few to drink last night at my nans "house party" which we have weekly, pretty sure it was about 16 syns of vodka BUT I ate sooooo many crisps!!

Try and pull it back from today I think. I did go to the gym yesterday morning just to try and compensate for it though.

:-/ I think my 3st sticky made me too cocky.... Ate and drank everything in sight.

Time for 4 full on plan days now. Try and pull back a much ad possible

*Sulk*

Oh and to add insult to injury.... (I am a daily weigher) in up 3lb from yesterday!

Honesty is the best policy....

BRUNCH

Square wrap pizza, with ham, mushrooms, cheese (HEXA) and tommy puree.
Quavers (11 Syns total)

SNACK
Minstrels (4.5 Syns)
Sensation Crisps (9 Syns :( )

DINNER
Fanta chicken with lots of veg and noodles.

Total 20.5 syns!! *sob*

Not sure how accurate the syns are because I think I had about 10 sensation crisps and 9 minstrels.

So I was up at 6.30 and in the gym by 7. Scales still up at 9st 7.... Confused.

BREAKFAST
2 x harvest morn (HEXB)
Spoonful of 0% total a couple of berries (this is so little because it was vile!!)

SNACK
Ham

LUNCH
ham, spaghetti and 2 x cracker bread (2 syns) half pack of quavers (2 syns)

Last edited:
Scales are back down to 9st 5.5 phew! Might just pull off a maintain today!

I ache so much from yesterday's gym session. Think this race for life training will do me good in the long run though.

kirstym said:
Hi hun, just catching up - looks like you are excersing lots :) well done for admitting to the syns as well - it's so easy to keep going once you get started isn't it!! Hope you are having a good week so far!! xx

Hey Hun :) how was London? Fabulous I hope?

Fell off the food wagon majorly but trying to combat it with exercise! Back on plan 100% today :)

Xx

Food today...

BREAKFAST
Harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXB)

LUNCH
3 x cracker bread (1/2 HEXB)
2 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEXA)
Turkey

1/2 bag quavers (2 syns)
Drumstick lolly (2 syns)

Nikki<3 said:
Hey Hun :) how was London? Fabulous I hope?

Fell off the food wagon majorly but trying to combat it with exercise! Back on plan 100% today :)

Xx

London was fab - SW wise I was off plan but tried to make up the difference with all the walking :)

Hope you're having a good day x x

Food today...

BREAKFAST
Harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXB)

LUNCH
3 x cracker bread (1/2 HEXB)
2 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEXA)
Turkey

1/2 bag quavers (2 syns)
Drumstick lolly (2 syns)
Truffle (2 syns)
Grapes

***C25K***swimming***

DINNER
Diet coke prawns

Hi there, I have tried SW in the past and have been sucessful so after putting weight back on AGAIN! I re-joined last week, I have been trying Extra Easy - it all seems a bit stange compared to the mostly Green days I did before. Will soon see if it's working as I have weigh in this evening. Fingers crossed. This site looks really good for tips and friendly like minded people :)

Horris said:
Hi there, I have tried SW in the past and have been sucessful so after putting weight back on AGAIN! I re-joined last week, I have been trying Extra Easy - it all seems a bit stange compared to the mostly Green days I did before. Will soon see if it's working as I have weigh in this evening. Fingers crossed. This site looks really good for tips and friendly like minded people :)

Hey!! Thanks for popping by :) I loved green days when I did it before but red days hve helped loads more this time round!

So put 1lb on tonight :( oh well.

So today's food...

Hifi bar (HEXB)
Prawn crackers (5.5 syns)

Prawn and veg pasta cheese (HEXA)

Needed something sweet and everything was either old and dry what I had left Sony the time the testing had been done this is the damage:

Bite of cake (2 syns)
Half a biscuit (1.5 syns)
Galaxy (6 syns)

Last edited:
Well, looks like extra easy has worked for me - thanksfully! I lost 4lbs in my first week. So sticking with this for a bit :)
Nikki<3 I see your from Nottingham I live in Long Eaton - though from Derby originally. Can't seemed to put any info in my profile - think I have to post some more before i get that
privilege - i'd better think of something interestiong to say!! Good luck this week .

Back