Nikki<3 6lbs to go!!

Horris said:
Well, looks like extra easy has worked for me - thanksfully! I lost 4lbs in my first week. So sticking with this for a bit :)
Nikki<3 I see your from Nottingham I live in Long Eaton - though from Derby originally. Can't seemed to put any info in my profile - think I have to post some more before i get that
privilege - i'd better think of something interestiong to say!! Good luck this week .

Yay well done on 4lbs that's great!! Good luck for this week! Fingers crossed for you.

I'm currently living in Arnold but my parents are in Gedling.

X

GREEN DAY

BREAKFAST
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

LUNCH
Mugshot
1 x Harvest Morn (1/2 HEXB)
Bite of ryvita sweet chilli (1/2)
Jelly(1/2)
Marshmallow (1)

DINNER
Baked Bean Lasagne with mushrooms, onion, pepper and chopped tomatoes. Cooked using 1 dessert spoon of oil (1/2 HEXB) with sweet chilli sauce (1.5 Syns)

Truffle (2 syns)

Cup of tea and galaxy (7.5syns)

Total syns 13

Last edited:
Need to try and keep track of syns today as the day goes along, so here is what I have had so far.

BRUNCH
Slice of frittata - which had mushrooms, a little onion and eggs.
Chicken
Ketchup (1 syn)

4 x fingers with a cup of tea ( 7 syns)

Last edited:
GREEN DAY

BREAKFAST
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

LUNCH
Mugshot
1 x Harvest Morn (1/2 HEXB)
Bite of ryvita sweet chilli (1/2)
Jelly(1/2)
Marshmallow (1)

DINNER
Baked Bean Lasagne with mushrooms, onion, pepper and chopped tomatoes. Cooked using 1 dessert spoon of oil (1/2 HEXB) with sweet chilli sauce (1.5 Syns)

Truffle (2 syns)

Cup of tea and galaxy (7.5syns)

Total syns 13

Ooh baked bean lasagne - that sounds good hun!! x

kirstym said:
Ooh baked bean lasagne - that sounds good hun!! x

Omg it was divine!!!!

Xxx

Had a super gym session this morning, well over a hour and have major muscle ache!!

But it's made me crave sweeties!!

BREAKFAST
Hifi bar (HEXB)
Pineapple

SNACK
1 fizzy lace + 1 flying saucer (1 syn)
Pink and white (2.5 syns)
2 x fruit tella (1.5 syns).... Fruitella aren't on syns on line so I took the cal content of 2 which is 30 cals so 1.5 syns.

LUNCH
Sweet potato and pepper soup with turkey. (omg this was divine!! I used the Bernard matthews turkey and it tasted just like korma!)

Last edited:
I'm getting really bad at updating after lunch time!!!

BREAKFAST
Oats so simple (HEXB & HEXA)
1/2 peanut butter cookie (3 syns)

LUNCH
2 x cracker bread (2 syns)
Ham
LF cottage cheese
Hartleys jelly (0.5 syns)

Pink and white (2.5syns)

Last edited:
Yay well done on 4lbs that's great!! Good luck for this week! Fingers crossed for you.

I'm currently living in Arnold but my parents are in Gedling.

X

For saying I leave very near Nottingham I don't know it well! I know Colwick as I've been to the races near there and the centre of course for shopping!
I'm must say this extra easy seems to be working I lost another 3.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week - i've been dieting in one way or another since I was 18 and have never been slimmer of the week :) I need to get back into exercising like you. one step at a time ;-) good luck this week.

:( I get so bad at keeping updated on here.

Just an over view of the last 6 weeks..... Got down to 9st 2....averaged at 9st 4.5.... (original target was 9st 3) went on holiday at 9st 5.5lb. Had 11 nights of eating drinking and went to the gym every day, came back off the cruise 9st 9 (Tuesday), went to my nans on Thursday and by friday had gone up to 9st 13 :s I have had such a bloated and painfull belly since then, and I have tried everything to ease it, pints and pint of water, gym sessions and saunas. I know some of this will be water weight and especially from the salt.

Today I think I proved this, I woke up 9st 12, by 1pm I was 9st 10...now im in bed and feel so much better.

I am adjusting target to 8st 7 and tomorrow is day 1 after my adjustment, I realistically want to be between 8st 7 and 8st 12 by the 2nd June!

I feel like I need some support, any thing to keep me motivated is great :)

Oh and by the way... I have always done slimming world and have been to group for the last 20 months, just occasionally, I have snuck a few other diets in to try and boost weight loss... but it has never ever worked!!

Look forwards to speaking to you all :)

Back to basics to lose 17lbs.

DAY 1 EXTRA EASY

Breakfast
1 x Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Sausages (1 Syns)
1 x Egg
Mushrooms & Onions
Ketchup (1 Syn)

Last edited:
Had a yummy BBQ last night!

So on to Day 2-

BREAKFAST
Harvester cereal bar - 5 syns ( ran out of alpen lights!)

LUNCH
Ham, cheese (1/2 HEXA)
Leek and potato soup

Last edited:
DAY 3

LUNCH
Turkey salad. Lettuce, spring onions, turkey, small blob of mayo (2 syns)
1/2 harvest bar (2.5 syns)
20g cheese (1/2 HEXA)

DINNER
Pork burgers with sweet potato chips

Small white wine (6 syns)
Peanuts.... Think this must have been about (10 syns)

Over by quite a few! Rectify tomorrow!

Last edited:
Not a happy bunny.

I thought that sine I struggle sometimes to get to group, I thought I'd join online..... Only they won't let me, even though according to my SW book I can still lose another 10lbs....

I want to do it and yet can't! So frustrating!

Day 4. WI tonight and this will show my holiday gain (already gone down from 9st 13 to 9st 9) so hoping I've knocked a bit more off since yesterday morning and that it was carb/salt weight!

Got the flu ever and it's really made me lose my appetite so I hope this doesn't have an impact on today's WI!

Yay been to SW and WI was 9st 8! So a 2lb gain since holiday but a 5lb loss since last Friday!

OH has been offered a job (was made redundant beg of Dec) so not sure if this is going to be an off night plan or not.... so far tonight ive have:

2 dsp of pistachios (HEXB) Extra Pistachios (6 syns - i read somewhere that 18 pistachios is 5 syns. I weighed 1 pistachios at 23g. I had 50 grams so worked this as my HEXB & 6 syns)
2 x vodka (8 syns)
Mini cocktail sausage (1 syn)

Mushroom, pepper, onion and sausage pasta bake. (HEXA + 1 Syn)

Total syns 16

Last edited:
Hey just popping by to subscribe :) x

yay it worked!! :)

xx

Today is going to be an EE day as feeling super sorry for myself and just really fast some lunchtime stodge!

6.30am
Gym session (400 cals burned and abs workouts)

BREAKFAST
Pineapple & fibre plus bar (HEXB)

LUNCH
Pasta salad. Lettuce, spring onion and a tbsp of last nights pasta (mushrooms,peppers,tomatoes) couple of chunks of chicken.
Fat free weight watchers yog with half a banana

DINNER
Diet coke chicken sauce mixed through stirfry with turkey mince, musrooms, peppers, spring onions, a few noodles and bean sprouts.

SYNS
Prawn crackers (6 syns)
Taste of choc philly (1 syn)
Hot choc (1.5 syns)
Mini Eggs 6 (4.5 syns)

Last edited:
Another good gym session today!

450 cals burned on cardio. Abs workout.

Hot water with slice of lemon.

BREAKFAST (late at 10.35, didnt fancy much)
1/2 grapefruit (after pulling this to bits I was left with about 6 tiny pieces as all the juice has come out and I'd thrown that away)
Mixed with a strawberry fat free yog.

LUNCH
Egg and ham salad. Lettuce, onion, tomatoes, carrot and small blob of cous cous. With little bit of light mayo (1 syn)
Mini cheese stick (1/2 HEXA)

Half a chewee bar (2 syns)

Last edited:
So had a couple of plan days due to parties etc scales are showing a STS so far....

Today may be another off plan day, well this is originally the plan but depends on later.

BREAKFAST
1 x wholemeal bread (HEXB)
1 x egg
1 x Tiger bread (4 syns)
Small teaspoon on jam (1 syn)

Back