Nikki<3 6lbs to go!!

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Morning All :D

Ok, so can I please can back??

Here's a little run down on me and dieting....

So...2007, I turned 18, I went on holiday to Dominican Republic and decided when I got back to join SW. I went from 11st 13 down to 10st 8 ish... then over 3 years piled it back on and some....

July 2010 came and I joined group again, miraculously I went from 12st 4.5lb down to 9st 5 by Feb 2011. GREAT STUFF!!!

I started seeing my boyfriend in December 2010 and from Feb 2011 to Oct 2011 I had gone back up to 10st 2!

Since then I have been calorie counting and on 12th January 2012 I hit my first SW target of 9st 3 :bliss:

Yesterday I even saw 9st 2 on the scales!! Had a fair few drinks, crisps, chilli con carne and mini eggs and today i'm 9st 5.

I got on holiday in 33 days on another cruise and would love to hit my new target of 8st 13 by then :)

So, on Wednesday this week back to group I go and i'm taking my friend along who wants to lose a stone too. I want to go back because I know the plan is for life and is maintainable unlike my calorie counting which realistically I was some days just eating crisps and choc rather than real food :cry: NOT HEALTHY!!!

Today is day 1 and all chitter chatter and help is welcome.

Sorry for the ramble! Meet you all soon!

xxx

Today's food...

EXTRA EASY

Breakfast.... None (rushed morning and went food shopping)

LUNCH
Gammon, egg, pineapple, 1/2 a red pepper, 1/2 an onion, 5 mushrooms, SW chips (was so full after everything else I only managed about 7 skinny fries)

Attachments

• image-2383922506.jpg
    image-2383922506.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 57
Well done for getting back into it. I thought you had to have a minimum of 7lbs to lose to join group though? I'm not sure, as I do it from home but it seems like that from what I've read...?

Chipmunk89 said:
Well done for getting back into it. I thought you had to have a minimum of 7lbs to lose to join group though? I'm not sure, as I do it from home but it seems like that from what I've read...?

Yeh you do but I'm not rejoining my consultant says of I pay £14.95 I keep my history so should be ok :)

Really looking forward to it

X

Ahh, right. Makes sense :) well good luck, I hope you make your goal in time for your cruise (lucky you!)

Chipmunk89 said:
Ahh, right. Makes sense :) well good luck, I hope you make your goal in time for your cruise (lucky you!)

Thanks Hun :)

Mmmm dinner was a lovely snacky one of...

2 x ww wholemeal bread (HEXB) filled with tuna and my cheese (HEXA)

Pickled onions, the rest of my cheese, el mayo and ketchup (1.5 syns) and a bag of quaver (4.5 syns)

Scrummy!! Got a SW trifle later so will follow with that picture shortly.

Attachments

• image-3745399338.jpg
    image-3745399338.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 52
Mmm here's the trifle.... Delish!!

Syns today then...

Tomato Sauce & EL mayo - 3
Chewits - 2
Quavers - 4.5
SW trifle - 5
Square of choc - 2

TOTAL - 16.5 Syns

Last edited:
Hi nikki,
Just thought I'd say hi, I saw you over on the cc section when I was over there, good luck with sw and getting your final bit of weight off.x

Thanks girls :) not sure if it's going to work, had a mega bloated belly all day and the scales have actually gone up 1lb... Also totally forgot tonight is "date night" since OH got made redundant we have to stay in but still have a date night lol and so it's Mexican tacos.... But extra lean mince and lots of veg.. Not going to lie but there will be wine also.

However, today I went to the gym this morn before work and then I had 1/2 a grapefruit & a harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXB)
Followed by ham and cracker bread (HEXB 1/2) and 3 chewits (3 syns)

Loved seeing 9st 3 on the scales and now seeing 9st 5 1/2 :-/ xxxx

So last nights syns racked up nicely haha but the scales are back to 9st 4!

Today is going well...

BREAKFAST
Half a grapefruit

SNACK
Half a truffle (2 syns)
Chewit (1 syn)

LUNCH
2 x ryvita cracker breads (1/3 HEXB)
Cottage cheese
Ham
Turkey breast

DINNER
Stir fry

Going to the gym tonight to do a session and a swim I think.

Also might brave the fat monitor machine and see my percentage!

Last edited:
kirstym said:
Aw I love the sound of date night!!! I miss the early days of a relationship - the dates and the butterflies haha!! X

It's rally strange because we have been together 14 months but know each other 8years! Yet we still like to have a date night lol.

X

Nikki<3 said:
It's rally strange because we have been together 14 months but know each other 8years! Yet we still like to have a date night lol.

X

Hmmm I may pinch that idea! Me and Martin have been together 4yrs this may and lived together for just over a year so I think we have just started to get too comfortable!! :)

Hope you have a good day!! Xx

Ok so todays final foodie diary...
EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
1/2 Grapefruit

SNACK
1 chewit (1 Syn)
1/2 a truffle (2 Syns)

LUNCH
Ham, Turkey, Cottage Cheese all piled on 2 Ryvita cracker breads (1/3 HEXB)

GYM
30 Minutes cardio (285 Cals)
15 Mins Swim (140 Cals)

DINNER
1/4 of a pepper
1/4 onion
bean sprouts
diet coke chicken
50g of noodles

Sharwoods prawn crackers 15g filled a cereal bowl! (Literally there were loads!!) 4 syns
2 chocolate coins (2 syns)

TOTAL 9 Syns

Whilst in the gym tonight for the first time since I started I went on height/weight/body fat machine.

Slightly annoyed as I'm not as tall as I thought... I thought 5ft 7 when in fact im 5ft 6.5!! Weight was exactly 9st 4 :D and body fat was 24.1% which it says in good.

After doing some research online I would like to get my body fat down to 19% and according to calculations means a 6.5lb loss.

So recalculated target to 8st 11.5

xx

:( tonight will be the day back at SW so technically a new weight.... Even though I'm continuing my old weight loss.

But I ate a super good day yesterday and the scales are back up to 9st 5.5!! Grrr really want to get my 3 stone award tonight so need a super good light day to show on the scales!

X

OMG OMG OMG!!! After 10 months struggling I just got my 3 stone sticky!

Back