Nikki (AKA Wannabslim)'s Diary- Leaving the WW forum!

Hey guys!

Still feeling absolutely pants! Had a good night last night tho. In the end we didnt have a chinese and went to the pub over the road... I had chicken breast stuffed with garlic and herbs in a tomato sauce with vegetables and chips, and a chocolate fudge sundae for pudding (have to say it was mainly mr whippy ice cream with very little choc or fudge but still was prob very naughty!). Not sure how many calories that came to but I am pretty sure the main course was about 500 calories. Dessert maybe the same... not sure?!? So add that to a couple of glasses of wine and I was probably on about 2000 cals yesterday, so not too bad but not too good either.

Feeling a bit down- probably cos i'm ill AND its TOTM AND i am weighing in at 13.7 this morning. Beginning to wonder whether my body just doesnt want me to lose weight! It may be that due to TOTM my weight is fluctuating but im not loving the fact that i am trying hard to be good but it isnt paying off. Part of me is thinking it may even be worth going back to CD and SSing for a month just to start the ball rolling again. In the time between now and the Brum meet if I was SSing I could lose a stone and a half and be less than a stone away from goal! But not sure I can handle the hardcore-ness of it again. Plus I have a couple of social engagements coming up which I really dont want to be SSing for.... I am just a bit confused right now about what to do! :( xx

Evening everyone!

Well I have bitten the bullet today and gone back to CD. I have enough foodpacks left over from last year until I meet my new CDC on Wednesday morning. I am sad to have to do it but I think now that I CAN eat healthily I need to see some quick losses on CD, get the weight off, then go back to my healthy eating.

I have only been doing this for a day but already the scales have budged and I am now weighing in at 13st 4 :) so am really pleased!!

I am going to miss you all- will check up on you from time to time to make sure ur all being good!! If you want to check up on me you will find my diary on the Diary part of the forum (Members only) and I will be about on the CD area as well. Thankyou all so much for your support over the past month or so and I wish you all the very best with Weight Watchers!! I may well come back in a few months when I reach my goal!

xxxx

Can completely see why you would make that decision, Nikki. the very best of luck and ill be looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Thanks hun, I feel a bit of a sell-out but I just think I have to do this for me! Healthy eating is all well and good but it isnt quick enough for me, and it will still be there for me when I am a skinnyminny in a couple of months! I have learned some valuable lessons and am really thankful for the support I have had on here, so thankyou! xx

Back