Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

Thank Jo. You're sorely missed at the weekend. I'm very jealous that you have a weekend retreat. xx

awh thank you! (Mind you, if you'd seen us CURSING in the horrendous traffic jam in the rain on Friday evening you'd probably have been glad not to be obliged to join the hordes each Friday and Sunday evenings!!)

I see that you too are turning into a feeder...

I REALLY am turning into a feeder!!! My poor family Jo.

Hey Sarah. How's your day been? I've done nothing! I ate more than my body weight in chicken today for lunch and that was he highlight really.

x

Eurgh, I cant do turkey. Far too dry for me. :jelous:

Hey hun

I'm good :) was missing you today... just been mooching around the house with cold.. but feeling moderately better now :)

Haven't eaten a single piece of chicken yet today (emphasis on the word yet :) - I have a pack of chicken breasts readied for dinner)

:) xx

Wow I cant believe you've made it this far into the day without chicken ha ha ha I think I might be addicted! :) What have you eaten instead?

I made Millie and Chris a gorgeous lamb tagine tonight and couldnt resist having some :( I had two mouthfuls of lamb and then the carrots, onion and peppers (and the stock/sauce). I had it with broccoli. I hope I dont like to regret that on WI on Friday morning :( At least I didnt have the homemade bread to dunk in the sauce! ;) The smell of cooking in my house today has been wonderful. I just didnt want to cook yet another separate meal for me :(

Right, that's enough frowning faces from me. I dont do negative, it's draining.:)

I'm sat typing watching Friends. Perfect. Chris calls me Monica because I'm so OCD about my wardrobe and shoes. Actually I'm like it with all cupboards. I just like randomly opening doors and seeing absolute perfection staring back at me. When I used to work I would actually want to cry when someone went into the stationery cupboard and messed it up! :eek: I know, I know. Weird huh! I think you of all people will know where I'm coming from tho Sarah ;)

I might not be online much tonight as I'm well and truly addicted to True Blood now and I have 4 series to get through. It's a real weakness I have. I like watching a series in it's entirity. I can do with waiting 7 days to see the next episode.

I'm really struggling keeping up with all the threads. Nightmare! :sigh:

xx

Wow I cant believe you've made it this far into the day without chicken ha ha ha I think I might be addicted! :) What have you eaten instead?

Today for lunch I had Eggs :)...

I made Millie and Chris a gorgeous lamb tagine tonight and couldnt resist having some :( I had two mouthfuls of lamb and then the carrots, onion and peppers (and the stock/sauce). I had it with broccoli. I hope I dont like to regret that on WI on Friday morning :( At least I didnt have the homemade bread to dunk in the sauce! ;) The smell of cooking in my house today has been wonderful. I just didnt want to cook yet another separate meal for me :(

Is that sneaked bit of tagine all you had for dinner?

Right, that's enough frowning faces from me. I dont do negative, it's draining.:)

I'm sat typing watching Friends. Perfect. Chris calls me Monica because I'm so OCD about my wardrobe and shoes. Actually I'm like it with all cupboards. I just like randomly opening doors and seeing absolute perfection staring back at me. When I used to work I would actually want to cry when someone went into the stationery cupboard and messed it up! :eek: I know, I know. Weird huh! I think you of all people will know where I'm coming from tho Sarah ;)

I don't think you're weird, a few years ago I made a decision to look for a new job when people kept rearranging the office behind my back:mad: (long story)...:)

I might not be online much tonight as I'm well and truly addicted to True Blood now and I have 4 series to get through. It's a real weakness I have. I like watching a series in it's entirity. I can do with waiting 7 days to see the next episode.

I'm really struggling keeping up with all the threads. Nightmare! :sigh:

xx

Hey hope you're enjoying your true blood marathon :) x

You'll have to fill me in the job 'thing' one day. Or not, if you dont like talking about it hun.

x

Good morning my lovely Dukan friends.

Had a good day yesterday and having a PV day today:

B - Porridge
L - homemade hamburgers, tomatoes and mushrooms
D - Cod, prawns, green beans and scrambled egg
S - yoghurt

My mission today is to increase my water intake, as I have been falling short these last few days. I have also noticed a metallic taste in my mouth for the last 48 hours (not pleasant:jelous:) so I'm hoping the water will get rid of that. Although I must say that having this nasty taste in my mouth is quite a good thing as I have been brushing my teeth ALOT which keeps me from wanting to snack.

I have noticed a HUGE difference now to my appetite and I dont need to fill my plate so it's overflowing anymore!!:eek: That was definitely my downfall as I would more often than not have lovely healthy dinners but just far too much!

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to WI day? I feel like last week was a let down as it was only my 2nd week and I had my TOTM. Dont get me wrong tho, the 3lb loss was very welcomed. I feel like this week will be a true representation of how I have been doing and what is to come in future weeks. Be it good or bad!

I've just finished my lovely porridge (which I would prob eat whether on this diet or not in future) and am now being made to watch Mr Tumble (thanks Millie!):( Those of you who are Mums will sympathise, I'm sure. :)

I'm planning a productive day of ironing, washing the floors (on my hands and knees) and doing my 30 Day Shred DVD. If I actually complete just one of these things I will be delighted!

Daisy is laying beside me getting grouchy because she cant fall asleep. Babies astound me. Why do they fight sleep??? I would give my right arm to be able to go back to bed right now.

Right, it's 10am and I really need to get in the shower and get dressed. I do love non pre school days.

I'm going to try and stay off of this site today (until this evening) as I will NEVER get anything done otherwise. You ladies are far too good at distracting me. :D

Have a good day everyone.

x

Nikki sounds like things are going great.

Being childfree I am totally out of date with kids tv shows but my friend does a cbeebies radio show and did an exercise routine for it not long ago, I've never laughed so much!

My mission today is to increase my water intake, as I have been falling short these last few days. I have also noticed a metallic taste in my mouth for the last 48 hours (not pleasant:jelous:) so I'm hoping the water will get rid of that. Although I must say that having this nasty taste in my mouth is quite a good thing as I have been brushing my teeth ALOT which keeps me from wanting to snack.

enjoy your day too x
you must have come out of ketosis and be going back in hon. classic symptom...its awful not looking forward to mine :(

I love reading your posts... you sound very like Vicky where cupboards and wardrobes are concerned (and, if she could see my wardrobe right now, she'd have a fit! because of my regained weight, nothing fits me properly, so I'm grabbing things each morning in the dark in a panic (fury?) and thrusting them back anywhere!)

Ref watching kiddie TV... I just can't! When kids stay with me, I have to leave the room! I'm much the same with Strictly, XFactor or any reality TV. In fact, since I quit smoking and have no excuse to pop outside in the rain and snow, Christmas in the UK is tough!! Why does everyone have lounge/diners so that you CAN'T get away from it?! ho hum!

Good luck with the DVD.

Sarah - I'd love to hear that story too, if ever... hope you're feeling better today...

hey nikki this site is very addictive ,i actually think about talking to u lot at work and i cant wait to get home and get on to see wots been going on !!!!

and I often tell my other half snippets about you guys!

Sarah - I'd love to hear that story too, if ever... hope you're feeling better today...

Well basically I'd just started a new job (it was a permanant position)...the girl who was doing the job temping before I was in it got kept on for an overlap (although this ended up being an extended overlap as they thought we needed many hands).....she was always really off-ish with me (although in front of MY manager she was all smiles...snidey cow!!)

so between her and the office manager (not my manager - I was posted in their outreach office)
The office manager who ALWAYS went past me to the temp girl and ignored me totally even though I was due to be the only long-term postholder....

one day I came in after a month of my being there (and getting used to where everything was)

And between them they'd moved everything!! everything!!

I was fuming... I made my mind up then I was going to leave....:mad:

I'd gotten sick of being ignored when it came to information exchanges, the temp being reluctant to tell me anything I needed to know... even though her role was to in effect handover the role to me....

the manager ignoring me and generally being treated like sh*te....

there is the story :(

<sorry it still strikes a raw nerve>

Very quick post. All I managed to do yesterday was give myself food poisoning so I spent the entire afternoon/evening in the bathroom! :jelous:

Not feeling sick anymore but feel VERY tired so I'm off to drop Millie off and then I'm coming home to flake out on the sofa. Might not be on here today and am deading the amount I will have to catch up on! I need a secretary :D

Have a good day ladies.

x

Very quick post. All I managed to do yesterday was give myself food poisoning so I spent the entire afternoon/evening in the bathroom! :jelous:

Not feeling sick anymore but feel VERY tired so I'm off to drop Millie off and then I'm coming home to flake out on the sofa. Might not be on here today and am deading the amount I will have to catch up on! I need a secretary :D

Have a good day ladies.

x

Sorry you've been ill - hope it's good for the weight loss!

Back