Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

read up the post love x

I was having a bad language day yesterday and it's a mixture of yesterdays word of the day and Dukan!!!!!

hey nikki ,and well done baby daisy you good good girl keep it up for mummy............

and mrs weight loss girl 3lb wow !!!!!!!!!!! well done lovley !!!!!!!!

it sounds so idylic where u live !!!!!!!

Thanks ladies. You all remember those sleepless nights, I'm sure. Unfortunately having one nights sleep will ruin me now when she starts waking again as I had actually got into a pattern of getting up to her. It's almost like doing it in your sleep in the end.

Jet, it is particularly lovely where we live, although Hayling itself isnt anything spectacular. I have finally attached a few pics of our neighbours!

x

nikki wot an absoluty stunning girl u are (dont tak that the wrong way lol )

and millie and daisy awwwwwwwwwww gorgeous !!!!!!!!

and the neighbours well yum yum lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely pictures! I love the one of you and errr Millie (sorry but my sister's cat is Millie, and mine is Minnie, and I get muddled enough with them!!)

Ahh thanks honey. You're such a sweetheart. No wonder everyone loves you on here.

Our neighbours are cute but they eat EVERYTHING they can reach! The deer ate 99% of my rhubard this year Grrrrrrr

Thanks Jo, dont worry about the confusion. Millie's cousin is called Molly so we're always getting confused. Lucky we didnt call Daisy Mandy!

Dont get me swearing. I hate a nightmare day with my language yesterday :eek:(

lol ,have u not seen my spelling im the spelling mistaker on here !!!!!!!!

Ahh thanks honey. Hopefully I can put an even nicer one on in a few months when some of the weight has gone.

I'm so flipping cold. Might have to take a cuppa upstairs and climb under the duvet.

I was exactly the same last night - I actually got out of bed to turn the heating on....

are you a nightowl like me?....so very few show up during the evenings - it's like minimins is a diversionary tactic from work during the day! :D

I most definitely am a night owl. I just cant go to sleep before midnight. I have my little laptop on the arm of the sofa and I watch TV whilst tapping away. Every now and then Chris will pop in a with another cuppa for me. He's a computer game addict so spends evenings on the PC so I get the TV all to myself unless we're having a movie night. Bliss.

Where do you live hun?

I like the night time and am very much not a morning person :)...like the peace and quiet....

owt good on tv? haven't watched much tonight 'cept the 2nd part of corrie...

Last edited:
Oh bit too far for a cuppa :( Shame.

TV is rubbish tonight. I hate Friday night TV. Roll on Sat. X Factor!!!!!! U likey?

Oh I just realised, tomorrow is Saturday which means I get my lay in Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo.

Chris is a morning person so he gets up with the girls and I have a mega lay in on Sat and Sun. I cant do 7 early morning starts in a row! I shouldnt be such a cry baby really as neither of my girls gets up before 8am!

Back