Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

Thanks Jet. Doing ok. It's harder than I thought getting back in the zone. I'm almost there. I weakened and had a satsuma today! I cant tell you how good it was. PP for the next 2 days and fingers crossed.
x

How mad do we all sound - feeling guilty at eating a satsuma:):):)

How mad do we all sound - feeling guilty at eating a satsuma:):):)

You're so right. :D It get's ridiculous when you're on a diet. All logical thinking tends to fly right out the window. xx

ha ha ha this is NOT good. It means I'm losing my mind LOL :):)

I feel like I've neglected my diary of late. That might have something to do with the guilt from this weekend, I'm not sure.

So yesterday was going well:

B - Yoghurt (running very late due to school run and Daisy jabs at the doctors
L - Omlette with red pepper and tomatoes and 2 chicken thighs!
D - Extra lean mince with red pepper and onions, cabbage and carrots (dull as dishwater dinner. yuck)
S - WW toffee yoghurt & 1 satsuma!

So all was going well, and then I found the OH's secret stash of chocolate digestives!!! Bless him for hiding them as he knows what I'm like but alas he didnt hide them well enough! I had 2!

I threw myself out of bed this morning, and dispite feeling quite podgy round the middle this morning I still hadnt put on any weight! I feel I may now have used up all 9 of my weightloss lives.

Today's menu (althouh subject to change as I'm a Libran):
B - Mullerlight yoghurt (not hungry in the slightest)
L - 3 Chicken legs (conjours up weird pictures of freak chickens huh?) and a boiled egg
D - Cod, prawns and scrambled egg
S - Oatbran cookies with ex light laughing cow

Was severely lacking on the water front yesterday (busy busy busy) so I've made it a priority today.

Hope your skies are as blue as ours today.

xx

D - Extra lean mince with red pepper and onions, cabbage and carrots (dull as dishwater dinner. yuck)
why dont you add some tinned tomatoes and some chilli powder?

I love statumas. Cant wait for conso to add them.

Well done for not falling too far from the wagon, getting back on quickly is great.

Mmmm do add chilli, I eat waaay spicier than previously.

I'd run out of tinned toms and I HATE anything spicey. I'm a super wimp. Take me for a curry and I'm Korma all the way. Mmmm curry LOL No no no!

hey nikki hunny are u behaving urself u little choclate digestive (slapped hands for u !!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha No naughty chocolate stuff for me today. So far, so good. x

I made the biccies! I substituted sweetener for dried rosemary and they are delish. xxxx

Nice biscuits (both the digestives and the rosemary ones). I am having biscuits today:D.

Next I think we need to work on chocolate biscuits; I don't think I can be bothered to make those chocolate chips but we could make the nutella type topping?

I have dark chocolate essence... (tastes gross in egg custards...)

Morning all.

All spelling errors are to be blamed on red, puffy eyes and blurred vision due to lots of tears. I cant seem to turn the news off as I need to see all the miners rescued. It's so emotional. Who would have thought this terrible story would have such an amazing outcome.

Re: Biccies I can live without chocolate would have loved to put some parmesan cheese in those biccies last night. Mmm

Dinner last night turned out to be yummy. Cod and prawns marinated in a little lime juice and garlic then baked in a foil parcel with carrots, green beans and parsnips. Goodness knows what's for dinner tonight. I've got out the habit of doing a weekly plan of dinners and I miss it. I must start again.

Right, of to drink tea and tidy up.

Have a lovely day ladies. Hopefull it's warmer where you are today. I've even put the heating on! Dont tell the OH!!!!!

x

shock heating on tut tut lol

dinner sounded nice may try that
hope all is ok your end xx

ooh your dinner does sound nice Nikki :)...cod hmmm think I'll switch to that... kinda had enough of salmon for the timebeing xx

Back