Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

morning nikki back on the wagon for u today !!!!!!!!!! hope ur ok !

So how are things today Nikki... PP of course ;)

I love the sound of your birthday meal. Such a well balanced fiesta! haaaaa! (At least you didn't start putting away packets of biscuits and chocolate as I do once I let go!).

Now that the birthday thing is done, the road is clear ahead for you and your horse...

Hey ladies. Just back from Baby Group and I resisted all the homemade cakes and biccies. I felt so smug ha ha ha I've just had a prawn omlette, a pint of water and I'm about to have a yoghurt. I would say I am well and truly back in the zone.

I weighed myself this morning and I am still the same as on Friday, pre binge! Phew. Mind you, how long does it take for calories to show up on the scales???????? I figure as I'm being good again now, I should minimise the damage.

x

While it's hard resisting things, doesn't it feel great afterwards! Well done Nikki!

Hi all.
Just a super quick post to apologise for the lack of posts lately. I realised I was spending far too much time on my laptop and not enough time getting on with my life! Sounds dramatic when I say it out loud, but it's true. The time spent on here should be better spent laying on the floor playing with Daisy and helping her to learn to sit up etc or cleaning the house so when Millie is not at school I can play (guilt free) with her.
So I may not be on here much anymore but I will def keep dipping in and checking on how you all are.
I'm still on Dukan and plan on sticking a closely to the diet as I can but I suspect fruit will start to creep back in especially as the satsumas at this time of year are far to delish to pass up.
Keep on with all your good work ladies and I will catch up soon.
xxx

Hey nikki,
nice to hear from you and keep dipping in babe x

Why do I have to keep reminding myself that Millie doesn't have four paws?!

Whatever works for you Nikki... but don't be a total stranger!

I wont Jo. I'm far too nosey to disappear for long. Plus I need to keep checking that you've made it through all the protests!!!

I'll still do weigh in too if I can, as it'll keep me on track.

xx

yep dont run away ...can understand where your coming from ......now my youngest is at school i have some time then look up and think whoops where did the day go

morning Nik! how was your weekend?

An exciting football weekend for your neck of the woods... as I Southampton supporter, I expected to feel glee at hearing of the closure (as reported on Friday evening...), yet didn't. And, on Saturday, hearing that they were going to be saved, I was pleased surprisingly enough (after all, if they closed, who could we strive to slaughter when we next meet them?!)... then seeing their victory in Final Score, I had to admire their style...

Err... howzadiet? or not?

ha ha ha We're you just speaking French Jo????????? LOL
I have no idea about anything footie related. Nothing! Diddley squat! Can't stand the sport and dont even get me started on the wages!!!!

Weekend was really lovely. Spent it carving pumpkins with Millie and making pumpkin soup and roasting the seeds. Mmmmm

So far it's been a positive PP day today, so let's see if I can carry it through to tonight. I'm on a mission to lose the 1lb I put on last week. Better than my original mission which was to eat all the halloween candy before Millie wakes up from her sleep *joking*

xxx

Diddley squat! Can't stand the sport and dont even get me started on the wages!!!!
me too!!! you will lose that lb and more hon (you essex bird you !)

me too!!! you will lose that lb and more hon (you essex bird you !)

ha ha ha I dont know how you watch that big pile of pooh. Maybe I should wear my sunglasses next time to protect my eyes from the tangerine glow! :D

I'm on a mission to lose the 1lb I put on last week. Better than my original mission which was to eat all the halloween candy before Millie wakes up from her sleep *joking*

xxx
Love it!

Back