Nikkiruth diary

Nikkiruth

Big fan of Mini min
Well Im on Day 4 and so far so good!

Breakfast - 2 slices wm toast with 2 slices of light cheese slices, topped with 2 eggs fried in fry light + 1 banana

snack - 1 bag of Fridge raiders 2.5 syns

Lunch - large salad, with seafood sticks and sm portion of colslaw 3.5 syns

snack - 2 banana's

Dinner - chicken Tikka and Rice 9 syns

Eve snack - 1 muller light custard style yog and fresh raspberries

HeA = 2xlight cheese slices and milk for 3 coffee's
HeB = 2 slices WM 400g loaf
Syns = 15
:D :D :D :D

Day Five, still feeling positive, have posted a couple of Recipes which I think you guys might like, one is Coranation Chicken/Quorn and chinese chicken and mushrooms (this one is done in a slow cooker this is my food diary for today!
Food Diary for Friday 28 May 10
Today is a Red Day
B’fast - 2 slices of wm toast with 2 slices of
Light cheese slices topped with
2 Fried eggs cook in fry light
Lunch – Large salad (lettuce, toms, celery, Cucumber,
red pepper) with boiled Egg and seafood sticks
and 100g of reduced calorie coleslaw (3 ½ syns)
Dinner – Tuna steaks, 150g new pots (1 HeB),
Carrots and Green Beans
1 level tbsp Aldi’s ex light mayo (1 syn)

Snacks - 1 bag of Fridge Raiders chicken bites (2 ½ syns)
2 apples with a vanilla Muller light yoghurt

Syns used - 7 syns

Nikkiruth Day 5

Hi all, started on a Red day, then decided to change it to a EE day,as my mum came over to stay and we decided to have a Eurovision evening, am I sad or what.

Break - 2 slices of wm toast (1HeB), with 2 slices of light cheese slice (1HeA), topped with 2 fried eggs (using fry light)

Snack - Clementine, and apple

Lunch - Tuna salad with mayo (4 syns)

Evening - Beef, Chicken, Prawns, New pots, Large salad, 100g of colslaw(3.5 syns)

Euro bits - chickpea dahl dip (no syns), carrot sticks, and lots of diet pepsi
HeA = 1 (cheese and milk for 3 coffee’s)
HeB =1 (Bread)
Syns used 7 ½

weighing in tomorrow so i'm hopping it will be good.:):):):)
sorry this is day 6 to much pepsi i think!

Last edited:
Hi all, started on a Red day, then decided to change it to a EE day,as my mum came over to stay and we decided to have a Eurovision evening, am I sad or what.

Break - 2 slices of wm toast (1HeB), with 2 slices of light cheese slice (1HeA), topped with 2 fried eggs (using fry light)

Snack - Clementine, and apple

Lunch - Tuna salad with mayo (4 syns)

Evening - Beef, Chicken, Prawns, New pots, Large salad, 100g of colslaw(3.5 syns)

Euro bits - chickpea dahl dip (no syns), carrot sticks, and lots of diet pepsi
HeA = 1 (cheese and milk for 3 coffee’s)
HeB =1 (Bread)
Syns used 7 ½

weighing in tomorrow so i'm hopping it will be good.:):):):)
sorry this is day 6 to much pepsi i think!

your diarys looking great do you make the chickpea dahl dip?

Chick pea dahl

No its really easy, you buy a tin of sundar chick pea dahl and blend it till it is nearly smooth put in a dish and serve, my kind of dip!
I have found you can only buy it at Morrisons's, i have looked in the other major stores but no luck!
The whole tin is free on Green and EE it is also very nice straight from the tin and heated and poured over a jacket potato.
:):):)

No its really easy, you buy a tin of sundar chick pea dahl and blend it till it is nearly smooth put in a dish and serve, my kind of dip!
I have found you can only buy it at Morrisons's, i have looked in the other major stores but no luck!
The whole tin is free on Green and EE it is also very nice straight from the tin and heated and poured over a jacket potato.
:):):)

sounds yummy. i love humous but its high on syns

Day 7

Sunday 30 May :) :) :)
As its Sunday, I am going to do EE today as I love Roast dinners
Break – 42g crunchy bran with milk and a banana
Lunch - Roast beef (cooked in my slow cooker), roast potatoes ( baked using Frylight), homemade cauliflower cheese (5.5 syns), carrots, cabbage, roasted butternut squash
Tea – Salad, chicken and ham, mayo (2 syn’s)
Supper – rest of chickpea dip and celery
Syns - 7.5
Tomorrow is WI and feeling positive !
HeA - 250ml semi milk
HeB – Cereal

1st Day of 2nd Week!

Food Diary for Monday 31 May

Today is a Red Day
B’fast - 42g crunchy bran with milk from allowance with 1 banana
Lunch – Packet of Turkey ham (caught out as I took my mum shopping, not bad as I went round supermarket feeling hungry and I didn’t buy any naughty treats)
Dinner – Beef, new pots (1HeB), Veg, gravy (4 syns)
Evening snack - Raspberries and muller light
HeA – 250ml semi milk
HeB – Cereal and 192g new pots
Syns - 4
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi, all :)
Just to let you know I'm still doing well, I forgot to post my diary, yesterday to busy, but here is today, I have chosen to do a Red today!

Tuesday 2 June 10

Breakfast - 42g of crunchy bran, blueberries, and milk from allowance

Lunch - Coranation Quorn (homemade)(1syn), large bowl of salad leaves,

Dinner - Chicken breast cooked in tomato, red pepper and green beans, New pots,

Snacks - chicken slices, apple, muller light yog, raspberries,

HeA - 250ml semi milk
HeB - cereal, potatoes
Syns used - 1

Hi, started off really well, till I got invited to my son and daughter-in-laws for dinner, my d-inlaw is Polish and she cooked a polish meal which was lovely, but i have no idea how many syns was in it so I m going to go for all 15

B'fast - 2 slices of wm toast (1HeB), 2 slices of light cheese slice (1HeA) 2 eggs

Lunch - Salad, coranation Quorn (1 syn)

Dinner - Polish meal

Snacks - muller light yog
HeA - Cheese slice
HeB - wm bread
Syns used - 16

I just thought I would enjoy the meal and not worry about it, its was lovely and my son doesn't invite me that offten, they are usually up my house eating my fridge bare!!! :confused:

Hi
Have been very busy last few days have had my 2 year old grand daughter to stay, so every time i opened my laptop, she was there so now she has gone home :wave_cry: I can update my diary, not had to bad a weekend, had BBQ's over friday and Sat,so mainly had meat and salad, did have some polish sausage, (couldn't upset D I law) went for a EE day today as we had Roast, did really well, untill we sat in the garden and had a Icecream whoops! so not sure whats going to happen tomorrow when i weigh but I still positive and will carry on.

Sunday 6 June 10

Brekie - 2 wm toast, 2 slices light cheese topped with 2 eggs and mushrooms and 2 slices of bacon

Dinner - Roast chicken, roast pots, cauli cheese (5.5 syns), carrots, beans, cabbage, gravy (2 syns)

Tea - muller light and fruit

Snacks - Banana, Ice cream (8 syns)
HeA - Cheese
HeB - Bread
Syns - 15.5

Food Diary for Monday 7 June 10

I have decided to do a week on EE
B’fast - 2 slice’s of wm toast with 2 slices of light cheese slices topped with 2 eggs, fried potato, mushrooms and Bacon (all cooked in fry light)
Lunch – Omelette made with Potato, onion, mushrooms, red peppers, sweetcorn, tomato, courgette, Eggs, Milk (2 Syns) served with Lettuice and home made pasta salad (1 syn for mayo)
Dinner – Turkey steaks, New Pots, Carrots, Cauli, Gravy (2syns)
Snacks – Apples, mullerlight yog, melon
HeA – Cheese
HeB – wm bread
Syns - 5
If anyone wishes to comment on my diary, please feel free, I love to get comments and suggestions.
Weighed this morning and STS so felt a little low, but reading how everyone else is also struggling and reading their highs and lows helps a lot, especially the highs. :)

Last edited:
Hey Hun.

Just reading your diary and it looks good. One thing to remember is that the chickpea dhal will not be free if you blend it. Its one of those "grey area" foods like the lasagne crisps and the couscous cake. Its up to you if you want to syn it, or just have it now and again as a treat type thing.
I only found this out as with my gastric band I was told by my Consultant that by mushing the chickpea dhal (the Asda one is lovely by the way as well and free!) you are changing the properties of it all (how the body digests it or something) and so should be synned.
Roght enough waffling! Keep up with the diary though, as you are giving me some ideas! Lol

xxx

Thanks

Thanks V, I didn't realise that if you blend it you had to count it as syns, so I will be not doing this in the future, I do have it over a jacket as it is and its just as nice, thanks for your kind words and advice you have done so well and keep going, :)

Hi had a good day today, :)
Food Diary for Tuesday 8 June 10
Today is a EE Day
B’fast - 2 slice’s of wm toast with 2 slices of light cheese slices topped with 2 eggs, Baked beans, mushrooms and Bacon (all cooked in fry light)
Lunch – Homemade tuna pasta (1 syn), veg omelette, Salad leaves
Dinner – Chicken and leak bake (7.5 syns)
Snacks – Banana, 2 Nectarines, Raspberries, Muller light
HeA – Cheese
HeB – wm bread
Syns – 8.5

Comments always welcome!

diarys looking good. chicken and leak bake sounds nice what sauce do you use?
:)

thanks for the info on chick pea dahl i didnt realise it would be sinned if blended

diarys looking good. chicken and leak bake sounds nice what sauce do you use?
:)

It was a Schwartz called Chicken and Leek bake, the whole packet was 6.5 syns dried, I didn't use the butter but frylight instead, and add syns for the milk and cheese but you could use your Hex's for these if you wanted too! It served 4 so it was 1.5 syns for packet and 6 syns for the milk and cheese for my portion :)

Food Diary for Wednesday 9 June 10

Today is a EE Day
B’fast - 42g crunchy bran, blueberries, milk from allowance
Lunch – Muller light yoghurt, melon
Dinner – pork chop, mashed potato, carrots, cauli, cider sauce (3 syns)
Snacks – 2 Nectarines, 2 clematines, Raspberries, Muller light, chicken slices,
HeA – 250 ml semi milk
HeB – Cereal
Syns – 3

Comments always welcome!

Hi everyone, had a bad moment around lunch time, making cheese on toast for my grand daughter, and nearly (very nearly) made a slice for me, I told myself do i really need this, and luckly my head said NO! Looked out of my kitchen window and saw the lettuce leafs growning in my garden and opted for the salad, I enjoyed it very much even though my grand daughter kept pinching my eggs, Bless!! :8855:

Food Diary for Thursday 10 June 10
Today is a EE Day
B’fast – 2 slices wm toast, 2 slices light cheese slice, 2 eggs, bacon, and mushrooms
Lunch – Ham, 2 boiled eggs, home-grown, Radish, lettuce, tomato, sweet corn, mayo (2 syns)
Dinner – penne, with bolognaise sauce, (3syns)
Snacks – Raspberries, Muller light, King prawns,
HeA – 2 slices of light cheese
HeB – wm bread
Syns – 5

Comments always welcome!

Back