nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

I'm the same!! I try to squash the stress by eating and momentarily it works but then I only end up more stressed because I've stuffed my face :( I've learned to do it less when I'm stressed but still haven't managed to control the emotional eating!!! That's the biggy for me!

Draw a line, zumba will have worked as damage limitation, almost bed tine and tomorrow is a shiny new day. Are you going to try and hypnotize Paul into being a strong confident woman again tonight lol. :D

just blood sugar problems now so i'm craving sweet stuff. could have eaten biscuits from the box but had a hot choc options thing so think i'll have one more then just go to bed. tomorrow is a fresh day.

That's a real good thing about SS and SS+ it keeps blood sugar nice and level. Night Nikki x

810 does too for me. when i start introducing carbs it's a total nightmare. esp since i have pcos.

core and zumba done. 650 cals gone

eaten -
1cd bar 174
2 apples 100
1 banana 80
1 quorn salad sarnie 300
hot choc options 120 (had 3)
quorn ham 100
cd bar (would have eaten the bisc barrel otherwise) 174

total cals so far:- 1048

4 pints of water down

cleaned house... hoovered, washed floors. sorted out a few cupboards and cleaned kitchen. dishwasher is back and working so i thought i'd give it a good clean now the skirting boards back on. stopped working xmas day.

Last edited:
Here was my last new zumba top that I wore last night. Looked fabulous. Felt that it was a little on the big side though!

Attachments

• image-3553341011.jpg
    image-3553341011.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
thought i'd do this just to remind me that i'm almost half the person i used to be.

biggest 22st

to

smallest 11st 1.5lb

thought i'd do this just to remind me that i'm almost half the person i used to be.

biggest 22st

to

smallest 11st 1.5lb

Wow!! And I've just noticed your ticker! 150.5lbs lost! That's just fantastic!!

Another busy day for you the Nikki!!! And well done on your loss. I think it does the power of good to remind yourself how far you've come and how well you've done!!! :D :D :D

Nikki, Zumba was RUBBISH!!!! So dissapointed.

Where are you nikki, hope all is ok?

Evening Nikki, how's today been? Did you go to the Zumba class at the Neptune this morning, it started this week I think?

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, finally get rid of the shiny silver ones lol.

hi

had a chiropractors app yesterday so didn't get to the neptune but i'm going on friday this week.

weight..... gone up. big time up. :( feel like i've let everyone down. every day i'm getting back on track and then fail. i have lost the fight so much this week but the difference is i keep fighting and as long as i keep fighting i have not given up.

have had crisps and wine thur and fri. fri was hubby's birthday so had 2 slices of pizza from the takeout. it's not my fav food and i really do not like it. greasy, salty with no taste. his birthday cake was fantastic and i did have like 3 small pieces. i was like a woman on chocolate speed! argh! anyway i'm off to zumba this morning. i need to burn some cals. think i'll be starting the 30 day shred again even if i do a workout at the gym i'm going to do this. i just need more cals out.

my shape has changed. although i've gone up dramatically on the scales, due to bad week, my clothes look bigger on me. i think i'm toning up. i always wear my big shock absorber for zumba (unless i run before and then i wear my run bra 36d). anyway on wednesday evening i was in my bigger bra (38dd) and shaking my boobs to zumba and the bra was just far too big. so thursday i put my smaller one (36dd or 36d i can't remember now) on. i was shaking my boobs again and the bra although it was tight it still felt far too big on my boobs.

right ems keeps on giving me kisses cause i'm on the computer and dude is awake as i can hear him chatter away.

today i do not feel hungry and actually woke up feeling really stuffed in the middle of the night. i couldn't feel this when i went to bed. i think the alcohol had limited my full capacity judgement. no more booze now.

i had a bad nights sleep too,,, just before i go sort the kids out. hubby snoring at 1am so moved to spare room, dog wanted out at 3am, ems came into the spare room at 4am i shooed her back to her room, tummy complained about the cr@p i'd been eating at 6.30am. feel tired today. :mad:

p.s each time i put on my hypnoslim app. so i think i listened to it about 5 times last night. each time it knocked me back out to sleep land. only thing is that it's under 20 mins long and i think when it finished i wake up. :( i need one that is 8 hours long i think.

Morning Nikki good to read that you are seeing a difference in your body shape.. surely that must be good.. all going in the right direction eh??

The scales will work its self out during the week ahead.. im also looking at the bra's now the shock absorber ones on sale.. thanx for the advice in my diary this week, really greatful.

fingers crossed i will be all set up for zumba at 11 this morning lol xx

Check out boobydoo. I buy 99% of bras from them.

Well got to zumba again today! 500 odd cals gone. Not put polar watch on just because it's a hassle! I sort of know around the cals I burn so I'll stick to it.

So this week I've done:-

Tues - running, zumba = 1050 cals burnt
Wed - zumba = 500 cals burnt
Thurs- core and zumba = 650 cals aprox
Sat - zumba = 500 cals burnt

Total burn this week ..... 2700 cals gone in exercise.

Prob eaten this and maybe more this week!

Hi Nikki will have a look at that website later on thanx

My Polar was wicked burnt 450 kcals proud of that and so easy to use Nikki.

Thanx for guiding me lol x

Well went went to the metrocentre this afternoon. Walked all round there prob did 5 miles backwards and forwards, we were there almost 5 hours so it's not impossible Then we came home bout 6.45 did the kids tea and took the dog out for 1 1/2 miles.

So I would say...

Zumba 500 cals
Metro 150 cals (possibly more cause 5 miles actually equals 515 cals whether you run or walk. Only difference is the time it takes to burn it)
Dog walking 150 cals

Estimated cals 800 (possibly 1165) cals burnt.

Eaten so far....

2 x apples 100 cals
Cd bar 175
Tuna salad at lunchtime in pizza express 425 cals guess
Packet of quorn 100 cals

Total so far 800 cals

Salad and cottage cheese to go. 350 cals

Todays total will be

800+350+50 (milk) = 1200

Bought a skirt from next but I'm not sure bout it. I think it's too short. So I'll prob take it back. It's a size 12!

It's so easy to walk miles in the metro, I always get lost and walk much further than I need to, especially now they've changed the bit where metroland used to be I get confused lol.

I can't believe it's only 8pm I'm shattered, and I had a lie in this morning too. Early night for me maybe :D

Back