nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

I want my Allen Carr to come tomorrow but I think it'll be wednesday or Thursday before it does :( Want it now!!!!!

Bob Bob Bob woo hoo!

i'm 3lbs up today. it'll most likely be the tablets i was stuffing down my gob yesterday. this is what happens, plus the mexican from last night :eek:

great things said:
i'm 3lbs up today. it'll most likely be the tablets i was stuffing down my gob yesterday. this is what happens, plus the mexican from last night :eek:

It'll shift as soon as you stop the tablets, but get yourself better first!!!

think i've had a pretty good day food wise.

breakfast - porridge 150 cals
slice of toast - 100 cals
lunch - beans on toast 300 cals
snacks - 2 x bananas and 1 x apple (was hungry not a bad choice though) 200 cals
tea - cottage cheese and salad with a slice of bread. 450 cals
milk allowance 100 cals
hot choc options 80 cals
apple 50 cals
choc bisc (homemade) 50 cals
cd bar 174 cals
total cals - 1604 cals
exercise - 5 mile run and 1hr zumba class - cals burnt 1050

still technically have 2 x cd products to go but might just have the 1 cause of my bananas. still bananas are better than biscuits, i would hope anyway.

Last edited:
Bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob.................bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob

...............BOB............
........BOB........BOB......
.BOB BOB.........BOB BOB
.......BOB.........BOB.......
BOB..............

Bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob

Very artistic how long did that take???? :D :D 30 mins to go!!!!

not long. used dots between the words then made them white so that you can't see them. :D

finally it's bed time. so tired.

Night x

weight up again. flaming tablets. also i've not been..... so a mix of both. fingers are like sausages and rings are so tight it is rediculous.

today i'm planning on not eating bread. i had too much yesterday so today i'm not going to eat it.

got a busy afternoon. taking kids to soft play, then ems to swimming, then i'll be darting home and getting ready for zumba.

i can't find my bob hoodie. i just don't know what i've done with it. it was on the landing and now..... gone! i don't think i've washed it. so i'm going to have to hunt it out.

my head is still feeling numb after yesterday's colour. ow.

my not eating bread has failed already. grrrr nevermind, limitaion control now.

brekkie - scrambled eggs on toast (guessed cals - 200 cals) and a cd shake (138 cals)
lunch - tuna salad - (200 cals)
snack - hot choc (40 cals)
(total 580 so far)

I failed today too. Was kidnapped by friends who figured I would be feeling low sitting at home alone and got taken for lunch. I resisted dessert but had Welsh Rarebit, not the most sensible choice but hey done now- back home and on track again!

I've got serious bellyache now though. Let that be a lesson to me lol.

Just had kids chocolate grrrr stupid me. Probably had my days cals now. When will I learn to live within my 'means'!

What are we like? I felt so bad because the two of them had gone to so much trouble that I didn't want to say no! So anyway, what's done is done I'll be happy to just STS this week.

You won't STS. You'll prob loose as the water weight will go as quickly as it came.

great things said:
You won't STS. You'll prob loose as the water weight will go as quickly as it came.

That and the TOTM weight hopefully. At least the bloat has finally gone :) I'm not too worried, it's fine if I don't lose because I can account for it, it's more frustrating when I don't lose and there's no reason for it.

Hi Nikki your lil Emma sounds so funny your post just made me LOL

about the t.v remote, she's growing up Nikki bless ya.

Ive also had chocolate's today in the staffroom from the roses tin.
xx

Nikki what's the best polar watch? Ice just bought Scott an ft4 but am thinking I've been duped and should return and upgrade?

i think the ft4 is being discontinued and as long as the price reflected this then it will be fine. shanny just bought a good one. it's in my thread a page or 2/3 back.

:( bad day. spent too much money this month. with 2 lots of car insurance coming out and then the zumba course we have had to transfer money from savings. argh!!!!

i'm telling you this cause i got mega stressed and have eaten some wrong things today. only saving grace is that i've done zumba tonight so that will be 500 cals gone and i'll pull it back again tomorrow.

things like this stress me out. then i eat. i need to get a grip and realise that eating will not stop the stress.

Back