nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

no probs. did you order the run bra from amazon? it is so much cheaper than the sweatshop run bra. this is the normal price for a run bra but they're about £10 cheaper. Shock Absorber B5044 Womens Run Bra: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

i'm tempted to order some of those £10 bottoms myself. i have a high waist so need them to come a little higher on me and they look like they do.

i want to buy so much stuff.
another run bra in white. i have 2 in black but after each run it gets washed.
another pair of bottoms, have to capri ones and after each exercise i do they get washed. so i'm constantly washing then wearing.
a pair of dance shoes for zumba but i'm worried about the support in them. i'm an overpronator :(

Certainly did, went straight to Amazon and saved a fortune!! even looked on ebay, u can get them for £20 on there but they just didnt have my gigantic boobaroony size! all brand new so might be worth u having a look?

Yeah i had to stop myself going a bit mad lol, even had to justify the shorts, but for £12 you probably couldnt get cheaper in matalan and i do need them lol otherwise i will cause car crashes as people wonder where the elephant escaped from hehe

anyways, Love zumba, absolutely love how happy it makes you feel!! i just did it in really good adidas trainers, never thought about zumba shoes, but i could only do it for 3 months as i went back down south and had no one to look after lissy so maybe when peter comes back and i take it up again will look into all the gucci kit hehe xx

p.s know what you mean about wash and wear, think my sports bra is well on the way out because of this! wont by more than one just yet though as hoping this next couple of stone is where my boobs shrink, at the moment they are sticking fast so we will see! once they decide what size they will be i can stock up!! x

you'll find it a right contraption to get into. it's the top/middle back clip. you have to put your hands over your back around your head to do it up.

Oh great, best start Yoga then hahah x

well i've spent the morning cleaning. no 'exercise' as such but it's kept me occupied which is what i need i think. the gym and exercise tend to keep me occupied too :)

anyway. i've washed more clothes, finished cleaning my uggs and red suede shoes. then i did the pots. hoovered up followed by cleaning the carpet. yep i got my bissel carpet cleaner out and used our new batch of floor cleaner. i then got carried away so i then hoovered all the upstair and cleaned all of the carpets (the bedrooms and the landing). just finished before 1. did the kids and hubby's lunch.

food so far.....
maple porridge stuff (i burnt my tongue as it was spilling out so i liked the cup i make it in... ow)
just had a cd bar
nibbled at 2 crusts and had 3 nachos.

drink
5 cups of coffee
3 pints of water.

i must get this weight off. i must.

A busy day for you Hun, I've just been for a little drive to Saltburn in my own car, with dad there in case he needed to take over the driving, but I was fine, I'm still going to go in my Dads car to physio but at least I can drive my own heap of junk again lol.

I've changed the beds and I've just got to sort out the pile of diy junk that's still in the spare bedroom and on kitchen table :( then I need to run the duster and Hoover round then hopefully that's it. My friend is coming to visit tomorrow so I need to get my house shipshape, not that she'll mind but I will lol.

i could have popped round and done it all today. i've been in such a cleaning mood. put loads of clothes away this pm. changed beds then started the ironing. then hubby wanted to take the dog for a walk and matthew cried so much that he had to take him too but ems was kicking off and i knew if i didn't go it would end up badly. so i left my pile and went for a walk. it was freezing cold and on the way back my coughing fit was so bad that i couldn't stop coughing, my eyes were watering, my nose was running and i thought on a few occasions i was going to throw up.

grumpy git i am....

reason being....

deprevation....

the biggest thing i find on this diet right now is that i do have a feeling of depravation if i can't have something i deeply want. hubby was on about how nice it would be to go for a family lunch out but with weigh day tomorrow there was no chance at all of that happening. it's a shame as i feel like my diet is getting in the way of these events where before i didn't feel that way.

great things said:
grumpy git i am....

reason being....

deprevation....

the biggest thing i find on this diet right now is that i do have a feeling of depravation if i can't have something i deeply want. hubby was on about how nice it would be to go for a family lunch out but with weigh day tomorrow there was no chance at all of that happening. it's a shame as i feel like my diet is getting in the way of these events where before i didn't feel that way.

I think you're like me and don't know what the best option to choose when you're out, I panic, I'm already worried about tomorrows lunch with my friend, so much so I've got my yellow CD book out to look and see what I can have on a higher plan for the day!

I'd love to be able to just relax about it!! We'll get to that point I'm sure!!

Woke up and feel rubbish! Have been sweating all night long so the bed is damp.... Lovely! Still have this really annoying cough. Nice and rumbly with the after effects of me wanting to throw up! I'm going to take some tablets after weigh in!

weigh day result. back to 11st 1.5lb, so 3lbs off. have 2 big events coming up though. hubby's birthday is on friday and we're going out next saturday to celebrate it with his brother so both weekends argh! just feel like i'm getting somewhere and then this. must try extra hard this week... and next really.

have moved to the 1200 plan from today.

Yay well done on the 3lbs!! Don't worry about your events just enjoy them. Easy for me to say lol. Hope you're having a good day x

should have said 2lbs off sal. i'm a right loon pressing the wrong button. maybe it was wishful thinking. :)

now i need to be one of the 99.99% of the creatures living on this planet :)

Well congrats on the 2lbs then :D

I dread to think what my Sunday wi will be like next week. My friend Claire came over to visit, we were meant to go out for lunch but Will was very chewy and wouldn't have settled so she brought food with her instead.

I've had an egg mayo and bacon sandwich, and a vanilla slice :eek: she brought loads of sandwich stuff with her, lovely bread, chicken tikka filling, egg mayo and bacon, cheese....

She's gone home now and left all the stuff in my fridge, :( I tried to get her to take it all home but she refused and said I could keep it. :eek: so right now I'm off to put it all in the bin!! I feel terrible wasting so much food, but if I don't bin it I KNOW I'll start picking at it!

So it's all in the outside bin, no picking for me, back on plan!

Last edited:
just posted reply in your diary :) the bin is my best friend for food that i just can't resist. off swimming with dude at 4pm, hope i can stop myself from coughing. have just taken some meds :( full of sugar... buttercup cough syrup.

Urgh buttercup is gross, it works well but it's so nasty!!

I think now that I'm able to drive my own car again I might go swimming next week.

Right now I'm watching a programme about junior doctors, it's making me cringe. It's all so very true and things that junior Docs do on the programme goes on everywhere. It reminds me of work lol.

step away from the tv :) if it's reminding you of work you shouldn't be watching it :):)

dude has just pinched my half eaten apple. :eek: cheeky kids.

I'm watching The Terminal now lol. The film about the guy who was forced to live in a New York airport because his country was at war. Tom Hanks is in it.

i remember that film. watched it on sky. quite interesting. he wanted to go home then didn't lol :D

we're watching dora the explorer. dude is chilling out on the mat and ems is playing with her sticky glue fingers. she brought home a sticky contraption today, tissue box with bottle tops stick to it with far too much glue. the dogs gone ape at everything she hears and now the man of the house has walked in playing monsters with dude. i'm sat with my laptop on my knee watching dora, i'm the only one actually watching it.

of to bed to read carr. bob time in 23 short hours. bob bob bob!

Back