nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

it's cause at every opportunity she controls the game. she usually takes part and wins the challenges and can then send home people that should stay. like one week she ate cupcakes and got to say who's weight should go on the board out of the 2 person team. so 2 guys went home when they shouldn't have. she makes the voting sort of rigged due to her interfearance.

Oh I see, thanks x

I'm scared

I've been for my weigh in today and have lost 1/2lb so back to 11st 10.5lbs. CDC said that as my iron is low she can't sell me any products. When my iron is back up she can. So for now I'm doing this all alone :(. So scared. What if I cock up and put loads on. It's going to be October before I can get any products at the earliest and that depends on if my levels have risen above 11.

I'm not scared to not have products, it's the weigh ins that helped the most to keep me on track.

Who's your CDC? Mine let's me pop in for a quick wi even if I don't buy products, so long as I don't take up a full appointment slot, or you could join ww just for the wi's...

want to cry, so depressed.

sneaky glass of white after weigh day and already pi$$ed! how come? probably lack of food, plus diet and exercise regime. argh! was hoping to finish a bottle lol. no chance. just feeling depressed about no weigh in in 2 weeks time. looks like i'll be knocking on ww door. not too bothered but i did like the peanut bars and it stopped me from munching on lots of chocolate. :cry:

gob munchies:- too many carbs alert. like 100% carbs alert. damn carbs

ww bars x 2 160 cals (you can see the depressive progression start here)
bread x 3 slices 300 cals
crisps 130 cals
biscuits 200 cals (790)
glass of white vino 150 (940) pi$$ed after one.

exercise 350 cals in a 3 mile 30 min hard run. nearly killed myself.

well had a nice curry last night. from a jar, not a takeaway lol. so cals must have been around 1500-1700 as i had half a packet of micro rice and a naan, was stuffed, totally stuffed.

so start of healthy eating focus again and looking at following a ww plan. very scared.

gob munchies:-

porridge 1.5pts (150 cals)
tsp of jam (no added sugar stuff) .5pts (50 cals)

milk - 1/2pt skimmed allowance and 1/2pt skimmed 1pt (50 cals)

argh... i'm acting rogue at the moment as i'm feeling a bit lost. stuck really.

anyway 21 pts a day

gob munchies:-

porridge 1.5pts (150 cals)
tsp of jam (no added sugar stuff) .5pts (50 cals)
ww bisc 1.5pts (80 cals)
beans on toast 3.5pts (250 cals)
yog 1pt (99 cals)
half a tube of smarties 3pts (80 cals)
veg and quorn curry 2pts (200 cals)
ww desserts x 2 (greedy fat pig) 6pts (250 cals aprox)
bread x 2 slices 2pts (200 cals)

milk - 1/2pt skimmed allowance and 1/2pt skimmed 1pt (50 cals)

total points 21
total cals 1360 cals

If it's any consolation I'm totally pissed off!! I actually GAINED 1lb this week grr, even though I feel thinner and a few people at work have commented that I look thinner, even my CDC says I look thinner.... Aaaagh!!!

it will be water. have you tried body brushing?

well i'm not sticking to anything. maybe a week of not focusing on diet is what i need. a total eat it week.

thinking of going out for a meal on saturday or getting a takeaway in. this makes me nervous, even though it was my idea. i haven't had one for ages and i'm worried about the calorific implications. stressed at the thought.

today has not been fantastic but not too diabolically bad.

gob munchies.

porridge (double helpings as i wanted to fill up to stop me snacking - a strategy that didn't quite work). 3.5pts 320 cals
apple .5pts 50 cals
coffee .5pts 50 cals
tuna sarnie 5pts guess 350 cals guess
apple .5pts 50 cals
veg curry 1.5pts 200 cals
bread 1pt 100 cals
bisc 3pts 150 cals
milk 1pt 100 cals
coffee 1pt 75 cals
chocolate (cooking chocolate, was cooking with ems) 1pt 100 cals
ww bars x 2 3pts 180 cals
ww crisps 1pt 75 cals

total points 22.5 (daily total should be 21 :()
total cals 1800 cals :(
exercise 45mins running steady 4.25 miles 513 cals burnt 4pts extra

Morning Nikki, when I got a notification of your post this morning I was stood staring at myself in the mirror in disgust! All my new size 20 trousers still do up, but don't look very attractive. Think camel toes and muffin tops! Actually, don't think that....

I'm up about 9/10lbs since coming off CD, which isn't too bad considering I have eaten whatever I have wanted and I know my first week back on CD would shift most of that. My main problem is water, I haven't been drinking anything during the day, just coffee at work and maybe a half pint of squash in the evening.

I have had raging headaches for a couple of weeks now, and as much as I keep blaming it on being stressed about the new job etc, I am sure it is dehydration as well.

How are you getting on? How is ww going? Did you get a trampoline?

hi

yep i got one from b&q. 70% off price so all in all a much bigger one than i really wanted at 12ft but only £86.69 in cost. then the stinger.... £20 delivery from the store as my dad was going to pay for it for me and he's dodgy elbow and i didn't know how big or heavy it was going to be. however, all in all still cheaper than getting one from another place. just need a ladder now which i'll get from ebay at just under £20.

i'm not getting on very well. all the best intentions and it all goes pair shaped each day. this is going to change on monday. when i get my act back together again. been to metrocentre, in newcastle today. biggest shopping centre around - or is it in the world? so have eaten ok but not great.

got munchies

1/2 skinny blueberry muffin from starbucks 100 cals
grande skinny cappucino 100 cals
egg mayo sarnie from muffin shop 350 cals?
1/4 packet of crisps 70 cals (720)
ww crisps 70 cals (790)
quorn pepper escalope thing and greasy horrid oven chips 500 cals ? (1290)
sugar free butterscotch sweets from m&s 100 cals (1390)
glass of white wine 170 cals (1560)

off to the cinema later on :( probably consume more calories. i intend to take some ww crisps at 1pt a bag and a couple of ww biscuits at 1.5pts a bar.... so all in all around 5pts so probably about 300 cals but this will be better than a large salted popcorn and 1/2 bag of minstrals.
3 biscuits 300 cals ?

By my run was hard work today. It was the last 30/40 mins. My legs were like lead! I had a build up of lactic acid so not fab. But I managed 10.60miles in 2 hours and burnt 1357 cals.

Gob munchies:-
Banana, honey and walnut bread (homemade) - 150 cals aprox
5 quorn sausages 300 cals
Slice of bread 100 cals
banana bread 150
bread 100 cals
quorn and veg curry 200 cals
ww bar 270 cals
wine x 2 glasses 340 :( eek
options hot choc 40 cals
ww crisps 200 cals
packet of quorn 100 cals

Needed to use up my bananas as they were black. Found this banana bread recipe. Very nice. I love cooking :)

2090 cals eaten today. diet starts tomorrow.
1357 cals burnt doing exercise
total cals eaten.... 643 lol

Last edited:
Aww banana bread! I haven't had that in years! I wish I liked cooking, I just like eating.

the strange thing is kez that i do not like eating my own cake cooking. i have had a bit this time round but i totally dislike it in a big way.

had an ok food day yesterday.

i'm finding that i have no full button anymore. what's that all about? bought some sports vitamins yesterday only to find, when i got home, that i'd bought mens' ones... wellman. sure it doesn't make a difference lol. although if i suddenly talk lower, grow a beard and another appendage..... :D

ran yesterday for just under 3 miles in 29 mins.

Have you always been into running? Before my back injury i was hitting the gym quite regularly and my trainer was teaching me how to run. I'd never been able to do it before, and was really enjoying it, although still very much a beginner!! Sadly, i've been unable to get to it due to my back, but am very much looking forward to it when its all better :)

i've not always been into running. hated it at school... was always the last picked as i was the slowest and fattest. i got into running when i was i my early 20s. first time i ran for just 1 min and was knackered. i slowly built up to 1 mile in 12 mins. now i can do over 2 hours of running.

the trick is to stand up straight, pull back your shoulders and down, push out your hips and pull your tummy in. try to run in a straight line.

p.s i've got a bad back. weak lower back muscles. at times it just goes. i go to a chiropractor every 4 weeks to get everything popped back in again. :D

this week's not going too bad. went out for a meal last night. went to frankies and bennies. had a veg burger and replaced the fries with a jacket potato and added some veg to it. no dessert or starter. i ate the bottom half of the bread bun but left the top and i didn't add butter to my spud. so all in all i think it went very well.

yesterday's cal count is along the lines of around 1500 cals. maybe just over or under. it's hard to calculate the cals when you eat out.

i'm also looking more at what eat in terms of looking at food groups. trying to focus on protein foods if i'm hungry and trying not to eat low cal ww bisc and crisps or bread. so i've got some quorn packs in and if i'm hungry i'll eat one of those and it's 100 cals.

hi nikki, nice to see you seem to be doing ok? I am still maintaining to within 3-4 pounds of my last cd weigh in. im quite surprised i havent put on more. have developed a terrible sweet tooth i never had before, i blame the 3 hot choc cd shakes i had for months! i do try and eat healthy but i swear my tummy is now a bottomless pit! its hard adjusting back to food. but the kids go back to school ina fortnight and then its all systems go for me to get to goal of 10 stone. i think i will have about 20lbs come sept to get to goal. hope today is ok for you!

Back