nikki's diary - have you seen it?

I've been away for a few days at hubby's parents. It's been a break away from memories here. My aunt was up from London and was with my dad. She's been very good getting things in order. This is the first night, for my dad, on his own right now as she went home last night. He's struggling. I'm drinking too much wine. Eating the wrong things. I'm going to try my diet from today. 810. I don't need the wine! I'm not that bothered about the food! The funeral is provisionally booked for a week today. I'm going to wear my green dress that i loved and wanted that she insisted she bought me. That's the last thing she bought me. I don't think I need to be in black.

I need to find some nice writing paper too as I'm going to write my mum a letter to put in her coffin.

My thoughts are with you. And I think that wearing your green dress is a good idea, don't always have to wear black xx

I think the idea of wearing the dress your mom bought you and sending a letter with her is very special. (((((Hugs)))))

My dad and hubby didn't like the idea of wearing it. I wore my black and white maxi dress instead. Hard times. :(
Troubles with family :(
Too much wine time at the minute :(
I must get back to it all! Promised my mum in my letter that I'd get my weight off!

Day 2. The need to pee!

Need to pee 24/7!

Hi Nikki,

Big hugs. I hope things are gong well. Day 3?

Doing ok! Not being 100% though! Doing more 810 this week. Going to need to take a grip in may and just do it. Also my running begins for race for life! I'll be running Monday,, Friday and Sunday. Adding in Wednesday as needed. Starting back at Zumba next week too!

You go girl. Do you have a just giving sponsorship thing set up?

MinnieMel said:
You go girl. Do you have a just giving sponsorship thing set up?

Haven't got one up so far. I usually do but haven't had the heart yet.

Weigh day. Didn't have a good weekend. Been away to inlaws house. Too much wine. Still quite depressed about loosing mum and sort of have an attitude to life that if I pop off I don't really care much.

Nikki,

Focus on Emz and Lil' Dude. Your mum would not want you to suffer like this. I hood you did okay with the weight, but of not - then get back to it. Doing Zumba again should help lift your spirits. Go ZUMBA!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

MinnieMel said:
Nikki,

Focus on Emz and Lil' Dude. Your mum would not want you to suffer like this. I hood you did okay with the weight, but of not - then get back to it. Doing Zumba again should help lift your spirits. Go ZUMBA!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

2.5lb off at weigh in. Was ok. Should have been more! Hoping to get lazy butt in motion. I've bought a new book. Run fat b*tch run! Quite funny, at least the first few pages are. It's about finding the inner b*tch and using it as a motivational tool to get your butt of the sofa!

Sounds like my kinda book:) well done on weigh in.

It sounds like a good read - but I don't run.

Matthew started school the other week. Just 2 days. Here he is in his Enid blyton uniform. Such a cutie!

Attachments

• image-2101423034.jpg
    image-2101423034.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1395366333.jpg
    image-1395366333.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 77
  • image-222316071.jpg
    image-222316071.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 81
  • image-4017436035.jpg
    image-4017436035.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-4241734446.jpg
    image-4241734446.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image-307162132.jpg
    image-307162132.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 69
OMG Lil' Dude is sooooooooooo cute. Ems is adorable, too.

What awesome uniforms. The little jacket and hat are fantastic.

I am do glad you shared these pictures. I was wondering how you were doing. I know it has been very difficult for you.

(((((BIG HUGS)))))

It's been a very hard morning. 2 glasses of wine later (with lunch) I don't feel any better. Funeral mark 2 wasn't any easier than funeral mark 1! It was probably harder! Went out for lunch. Tuna salad at pizza express. Yes I ate the breadsticks. But..... no dessert! Yes, 2 glasses of wine! Need to feel numb! Just not coping right this second. Bad nights sleep is not making hiding my emotions as easy as normal!

Right!

Day 1!

Not waiting for monday! Cracking on now!

So far.....

2 coffees and
1 pint of water!

Just seen your pics, omg, your children look sooo cute. Loving your sons uniform! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back