Nikkis diary

Your valentine sounds wonderful! Nikki i was drooling reading about what you ate! .mmmm yummy!
10-12 is amazing well done! you must be really chuffed! .. Family are a funny thing! my mum used to say awww your not that bad you dont need to lose to much! Then i sent her a pic of me and the dog and she said "kirsty thats the biggest ive seen you" .. hence the kick up the bum ! ... And i bet when i reach my target she'll be telling me i look ill! LOL gotta love em!

My son is 2.5 and an absolite HORROR!! .. ~love him really~ such an independant streak! and if its not done his way then watch out all who stand in his way! ... hes 3 in a few weeks so im hoping the fairy will turn up and take away the terrible two curse! lol

xxx ...

C'mon madam - we want photos ;)

Talking of the terrible twos ..... my twin boys are 4 1/2 now and no better behaved than when they were 2!! SORRY GIRLS!!!

Where is that piccie Nic?

xx

OH no thanks Jools! ... i was trying to think back and my OH said ! oh roll on your 3rd birthday you may start listening ! LOL not sure i can break the news to him LOL .....

Roll on full time school then i think is a good place to aim for lol xxx

Err no Pixie ... I thought when they hit their third birthday a good fairy would come with a magic wand and turn them into good boys ... sadly not! LOL!!

xx

:mad:oooh Marie, you're such a character!!! :D

Thanks for all your messages girls - keeping me on track!!!!

I'm soooo sorry I have'nt been on or posted the pics (to be honest I really don't know if I want to put them up cos they really are awful!!! :eek::)) BUT, to redeem myself a little, I PROMISE that I DID go to install my scanner thingy on Friday night, with the intention of posting them up when I realised the guy in shop sold me the wrong size usb cable (an A to B input when I need A to A or something like that) and it does'nt fit!! so, I did try!!!

So - I'M OFFICIALLY OFF THE WAGON!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad:

I don't know WHAT my problem is!!!!! I am so annoyed with myself! - I've come this far, I'm so close, if I was me a couple of months ago, with the weight I had to loose, talking to someone with my now amount to loose I'd give them a huge boot up the bum!!! (I know, that made NO sense he he :D)

It's ever since that night I went out for Valentines - I had the weekend off - stayed the same (on the Tuesday weekend) was back on diet mode, an angel all week, as soon as the Saturday came I turned into a disaster and was soooo bold all weekend - I "justified" the break because OH was going away (last) Monday for the week so, I was saying we may aswell have a nice night in (and of course, to me, having a nice night HAS to include food) - I then got back on, was an ANGEL all last week (even saved points for my pizza Friday night) and then bang!! over the weekend AGAIN it all went to pot (p.s stayed the same last Tues aswell - so at least the "being good" during the week IS paying off - in the respect that I don't have to face a gain!!!)

I had such good intentions this week too - I just want this 1stone 3lbs off once and for all and I can start relaxing - as I was saying a few weeks ago I'm soooo sick of dieting - I intend to be good mon - fri and being bold on the weekends to maintain - I can't WAIT to get to that. why can I just not apply myself for a couple of more months and do that!!!!!!!! :mad: I've lost over 6 stone, I know I can loose another one!! why am I prolonging the agony??!! :mad:

As I said, I had all my points saved for my pizza on Friday - but just EXACTLY the points I needed to have, then when I went to collect Boo on Friday (I nearly cried, this was so, so sweet) Childminder and Shannon had MADE me the most beautiful card for Mother's day - it had her little handprints on the inside, she had stuck some stickers from her Barney Magazine on the front - childminder wrote the card obviously but Shannon coloured loads in - its the most beautiful card I ever received - you would'nt believe how much it meant to me!! anyway, there was also this tiny little thing wrapped up in silver paper that Shannon gave me as a present, it turned out to be a cadburys creme egg (HOW sweet is that??!!) and she was just so excited to give it to me I HAD to eat it...

I planned on just paying back the 3.5 back before Tuesday so said Id eat 19points Sat, 19 Sun and 17.5 on Monday BUT I woke up on Saturday morning intending on having cereal and realised there was only a little bit of milk, which I obviously gave to Shannon and the bread was mouldy - ended up having 3 bags of crisps for breakfast and everything went downhill from there - yesterday - I won't even go into it :eek: ate a whole box of chocolates (which were intended for my Mother in law but I'll get a replacement box!) AND had a chinese.

So, here I am - THIRD week running, knowing I'll probably sts tomorrow (thats hoping I don't gain!!!!!!!) I could be 11.4 by now but I'm still 11.10 aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!! whats wrong with me!!!

Anyway, I'm back being good again today.

Just aswell Shannon gave me such a beautiful present because OH could'nt have been bothered - Saturday he was such an a*sehole all day long so I said I was going into town for an hour to do grocery shop and would like the hour to myself - he INSISTED on coming in too and I knew it was because he forgot to get me something for mothers day. It was really obvious - anyway, Sunday morning Shannon was calling and he gave me a nudge in the bed and said "you get up with her" , I was too thick not too, I got up and got her brekkie etc. and then he shouted out "forgot its mothers day, come back to bed" - he gave me a card from Shannon and one from himself (only because I usually get the "to my fiance on Fathers day" ones ) (the one from himself was "to my mother" on the front - how can you not just laugh at that!!!)

That was it for ages, he then brought in one of those things that you lie down under, hold onto the bar and do sit ups and said "hope your not insulted now but this is all they had left in Tesco as everything else was sold out". Lovely.

That was it - I didnt even get a cup of tea made for me, he spent the WHOLE day picking rows with me by the end of it I was just in tears. Anyway, I know that mothers day is the day to be shown how much your appreciated and I already know that I'm not so its no huge thing.

Sorry!!! ranting AGAIN!!!

Hows everyone doing??? x

Nikki I am soooooo sorry to say this. I read the whole of your post but the only thing I can do is laugh at his 'to my mother' card. Now thats funny!

xx

LOL!!! can't blame you jools!! I was laughing my bum off at it when I read it back myself!! :D

thank you suzi!! your such a pet x

I know your all just jealous that I bagged myself such a catch.. :D

aw thanks Marie - i had'nt thought of it like that!! now I feel loads better - Maybe the little break will give my diet a bit of a boost!!. xxx

So, I'm back in fighting form (lets hope that lasts at the weekend though!! :rolleyes:)

As I said yesterday, I really just want to get to goal asap - if I just get stuck into it I know I can be there in a matter of weeks instead of prolonging the agony and pushing the day I hit goal further and further away.

Thing is I'm pretty sure that I have a food addiction, I think about food morning, noon and night - every occasion HAS to have food involved to be enjoyable in my book. WHAT I would'nt give to be one of those people who couldnt care less about food, almost forget to eat, can have just one packet of crisps, just one bar of chocolate LOL! Food food food. I wonder why I'm like this?. I suspect most people with a weight problem feel similiar to this.

Anyway, Plan is back in action - I've left the whole rigourous exercise to one side for the past few weeks so I'm back at it this evening - once and for all, to boost the weight loss and reach target ASAP. I know the exercising and strict pointing works, cos when I did do it (for a whole 2 weeks lol!) I lost 3lbs both weeks when I ALWAYS lost 2lbs (the odd week 1lb) - coincidence? I think not :D

Myself and OH are going for our 5 mile walk/run tonight, back to Pilates tomorrow night (the course ended so after a 2 week break hes starting back up again) - Oh I can put my legs completely behind my head now and touch the ground with my toes behind (my head) (MARIE!! DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!! :D:p) - now, theres a bit of useless information for you but I'm really pround of myself :D

Oh I had the most gorgeous dinner last night,

300g of potatoes, I boiled them then sliced them and popped them on the pan in 1cal spray - fried them til golden brown and dipped them in extra light mayo - (garlic seasoning optional) oooh twas gorgeous and only 3 points!!!

(I also had a minute steak 2.5, fried mushrooms and onions 0, broccolli and brussels sprouts 0) oooh twas gorgeous!!.

Am going to have

Back