Nikkis diary

Hi ladies!!!, hope you all had a great weekend.

thank you so much for your messages - will reply properly later. (reeeaaaly busy!) xx

Just a quick one! - lost 3lbs!! woo hoo! so am 11stone 7lbs now (just 3 away to get me where I was and exactly 1 stone away from goal)

YAY well done Nikki woo hoooo you go girl!!!

I had my weigh in this morning and i lost 3lbs too, im back in the 10s now yay well 10st 12 but still im in them

Yay! ,... hey Nikki..............3lbs is great hun! glad to see you still with us :p LOL xx

Well done chick, heres to the next 17lbs ;)

Hiya Nikks!

Well done on that 3lbs off hun - you will be at that 17lbs target sooner than you know it!

xx

:thankyou: Thank you so much for thinking of me and bumping me - cant believe you all could be bothered - I know, Im such a disaster at sticking around. Thank you so so much. xxx

Dont worry! havent gone AWOL cos I've been off the wagon or anything - as of last Monday I weighed in at 11 stone 5lbs so only 1 pound away from being back to what I was before my regain. woo hoo!! so have lost 11lbs in 3 weeks.

Have a total of 12lbs to go til goal... so excited, just hoping I can do it in time.

Hope everyones well xxxx

Hey Nikki! ...Well you sound like your motoring away nicely! 12lb to goal doesnt seem to far off does it! woohoo .. Hope you have a great few weeks then :)

xx

God Nikki, you're doing soooo well!!! 11lbs in three weeks!!! You are so close to your goal hun and with ages to go, you can so do this! Am really excited for you, really want to see you reach it! x

Back