Nikkis diary

Thank you all so so much for your lovely messages. xxx

am just so delighted with promotion - was completely unexpected!! - have to confess - I DID go out for dinner with dh and Shannon Friday evening to celebrate and really didnt hold back but it was gorgeous!!! so worth it, I was straight back on track Saturday so managed to loose 1lb and happy enough with that considering - its very small but its something!!.

We bought a St Bernard puppy!!!!!! shes my new baby - I absolutely adore her - we got her on Sunday and am completely smitten. Shes only 10 weeks and is so adoreable - slobbers and drools on everything, is awkard and stupid and really clumsy - shes just a miniture me to be honest!!!! :D

aaww how cute. what is she called ? love the film 'beethoven'

oh so do I!! we called her Kayla - think it suits her!

Phew! just noticed that my measly 1 pound loss brought be back into the "normal" range bmi wise (just!)

Every cloud..

Can anyone help? - probably a strange one but any idea how many points roughly in a rice crispie bun???

My little girl made some with her childminder today and has saved me one - I HAVE to eat it :D;)

I would have thought 2-3 points depending on how big it was. There's not an awful lot of chocolate in them.

You must post puppy pics btw.

Hi boys and girls!! (do we have any boys.. dont think so.. anyway..)

I'm so sorry - went missing again!! - I keep meaning to catch up better on all your diaries because I really enjoy reading them but finding it hard to get the time and damn internet is out at home :( I'm really bad at this support thing, I know - but I'm vowing to be round more!! x

Thank you so much for your messages re the crispie bun - I gave it 3 in the end!! twas gorgeous :D

Promise to stick up photos of puppy and house soon!!

(AllieJ - thanks a million!! your so sweet)

Second confession - diet went COMPLETELY out the window last weekend and has been awful ever since :( BUT I really dont think I'm going to get told off as I found out on Saturday that I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! and diet wasnt the biggest priority all week.

sorry!! hit post way to early!!.

So I am only 5 weeks gone on (next) Monday - very, very early days so havent really told anyone in real life (except Alan obviously!!!)

I had to tell my aunt the other night as my mam is away in Australia (for the past few months and not coming home til April) and I fell down the stairs!! from top step to bottom - alan was away up the north with work for a few nights and I was completely on my own (with Shannon in bed of course) so rang my aunt for help. My foot is all swollen and I have the biggest bruise on my bum!! (can you break your arse?? can you imagine how embarrsing that would be? imagine getting plaster on it.. )

I'm very nervous though girls, really need help - I dont want to and wont get obsessive about my weight when Im pregnant but I put on soooo much weight when pregnant with Shannon (5 and a half stone!!) that Im TERRIFIED about getting fat again - I know that probably sounds ridiciously selfish and vain but I just want to gain an appropriate/ healthy amount of weight

Last edited:
aww thats fantastic news Nikki! you must be so pleased! :)

as for putting on weight, are you planning on eating exactly what you ate when pregnant with Shannon? You know all you have to do is choose sensibly.. i suppose you could always ask a doctor - theyd be able to tell you exactly how much "eating for 2" should be?

hope you are feeling less bruised soon.. howd you manage to fall? xx

Congratulations! :) Maybe WW have a guide for how many points a pregnant woman should be eating in each stage to eat enough without eating too much? I'd say just try and stick to healthy food and remember you're not eating for 2 but 1 and a little foetus! I hope everything goes well and hope your bum mends soon!

oh wow, congratulations! thats wonderful news!! hope your bottom is ok, its sooo sore to hurt it!!

Congratulations, im sure you will be fine throughout the pregnancy, just remember all youve learned on WW and you will be fine :)

Congratulations on your big news Nikki. Why not concentrate your eating on core foods while you are pregnant and then you and baba will be getting a really good healthy diet anyway and less weight gain worries for you x

Back