Nikkis diary

Well youll be an old married woman by now :)

Hope your day went well Nikki, cant wait to hear all about it AND see the photos

*HUGS*

Hey i come back - Please let me see photos hun!

XX Hope the day went well xx

thank you so so much for the lovely lovely comments and well wishing!! xxx

I'm ashamed to say that I havent been here in almost 6 months :eek: and feel so bad that if not for you guys, I would never ever have came as far as I did and definately wouldnt have got to walk down the aisle at the weight I wanted.

(and I did folks!! I know the plan was 10 st 7 but in the end made it at 10st 10lbs)

Not to make excuses but things were crazy (in a nice way!!) - I would be here all day if I started to fill you in on all the news but am sure it'll come over the next few chats. I HAVE sneakily popped in over the last few months and checked up on all the "oldies" - Starlight, Marie, Pixie etc... to see how you've all been doing - havent forgot you all!! x

We had a fabulous hen night, wedding and honeymoon - all went according to plan and ran smooth. We moved into our house (finally!!) 2 weeks before the wedding and its a real home, we adore it and are very happy there.

My weight has slowly crept up since the wedding - I was prepared for it to be honest - between August and December I put on bout 7lbs - I really enjoyed putting that on to be honest :D - sessions out, meals etc.. I did weight watchers for a week here and there to stop things getting completely out of control but found it hard to get completely back, find the determination I had last year and kept slipping off the wagon(maybe cos I no longer have a goal like getting married to make me do it?) anyway, I realised why - I think I NEED here to be sucessful!!!. Will you take me back?? :D;):eek:

Since December - over the Chrismas I managed to put on... (drum roll please) an ENTIRE stone!! I started ww last week (Monday) at 12 stone 3 :cry:, but lost quite a bit being a first week so am now back at 11stone 11!!!

I've so much to chat about/ catch up on and cant wait - looking forward to meeting all the newbies (well probably oldies now!!!)

mwah!! xx

Welcome back Nikki, a massive well done on reaching your target for your wedding day!:D

Good luck with the re-start, i have total faith you will get there again! xx

thank you so much Emma x

Have just realised, according to my BMI, Im now officially overweight again :break_diet:
thats really depressing to go back up from being "normal" :cry:hmm..... oh well, will get there.

aw thank you pet. Dont think Ill ever be normal to be honest :D, I'll get my BMI there though :D

So yesterday went well - went half a point over so pulling back for that today. Not too worried, want to save points for a Dominos pizza Friday night.

Am wrecked today, poor Shannon was up all night vomiting :( hate her being sick - she broke my heart, shes ok now though.

Hope everyones well x

Morning Nikki :) .... glad your back on the ole WW wagon :) .... have a great week ...

sorry to hear your lillone was not very well .... glad she ok now tho :)

Hi Nikki and welcome back (didn't know you first time around though)

At least you are now back on track and will get it off again as you know you can do this .

glad you had a great wedding etc.

hey Nikki thank you for the post in my diary :) just thought I would "return the favour" so to speak and come have a look in yours.. I know you have put a little of your weight on, but I am so impressed at what you started at.. you lost all of that on WW? WOW! How long did it take you to get to 10st 10??

anyway now the grilling is over.. well done on your first week back - that loss is fab! Also, (this is a compliment from my lad who constantly peers over my shoulder when I'm on here..)

"CORE she lost all that weight? Thats well good, innit!"

:D

:D:D ah bless him!!. Thank you so much for lovely messages x I got the bulk of the weight off in 10 months - from 18stone to round 11ish - then I started messing around abit - one week on/ one week off etc.. so over the next few months I lost the last few lbs!!.

Am in SUCH a good mood - have just been called in by my boss and promoted!!! will find it hard not to celebrate tonight (and all my celebrations HAVE to include wine/ food/ chocolate of course!!) but hey ho! - hope you are all having a lovely day!!!

promoted? thats fantastic! what is it that you do? :D x

Am in SUCH a good mood - have just been called in by my boss and promoted!!! will find it hard not to celebrate tonight (and all my celebrations HAVE to include wine/ food/ chocolate of course!!) but hey ho! - hope you are all having a lovely day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Big well done to you!!!! xxx

how was your celebration? :) x

Back