Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Thanks everyone :) I felt so poorly I nearly fainted and so had my head between my legs eating a mars bar trying for a sugar boost ;)

Feel a bit better so going to have some chicken and jacket potato for dinner.

WI tomorrow if I manage to get home in time, not too bothered if I gain tomorrow as have only done plan about 60% for the last 2 weeks.

xx

So I just had yummy chicken, bacon and about 1/3 of jacket potato.

I dint usually have carbs the night before weigh in but thought I should start introducing them back in and since I'm not too bothered about tomorrows weigh in I thought now was a better time than any.

Has anyone got any experience from the whole carbs things the night before weigh in?

I actually don't feel bloated at all considering all the junk I've ate today.

X x

I used to avoid carbs the night before wi but haven't done it in a while. Can't remember if it made a difference or not!

Don't really want a gain tomorrow night but just got a feeling it will happen whether I like it or not :(

Only had one gain ever and think this will knock me off course if I do gain, finding these last few pounds so hard to shift!

Nikki<3 said:
Don't really want a gain tomorrow night but just got a feeling it will happen whether I like it or not :(

Only had one gain ever and think this will knock me off course if I do gain, finding these last few pounds so hard to shift!

Hiya hunni.

Ive had a really rubbish week also this week. Just so un motivated. I get weighed this evening too and i know it will be a gain. Your right about these final pounds its so hard. Im going to have a word with my c tonight. I was going to quit but im still not sure. Ill try not to be too disheartened with my gain as i know its my fault but its still hard.

Me n u Mrs can motivate ourselves and we can help each other xx ps bought some topshop Jamie jeans in size 6 which im determined to be comfortably in by June xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Hiya hunni.

Ive had a really rubbish week also this week. Just so un motivated. I get weighed this evening too and i know it will be a gain. Your right about these final pounds its so hard. Im going to have a word with my c tonight. I was going to quit but im still not sure. Ill try not to be too disheartened with my gain as i know its my fault but its still hard.

Me n u Mrs can motivate ourselves and we can help each other xx ps bought some topshop Jamie jeans in size 6 which im determined to be comfortably in by June xx

Thanks hun :) you always have wise words for me. Motivating each other sounds great, need it more than anything now.

Might speak to my C and see what she suggests. I really to be at target for Easter. Got 2 nights out this week to contend with but staying away from wine and sticking to vodka.

Going to my Nans tonight and she is doing spaghetti and meatballs ( not homemade) and it will be jar sauce. We also have a couple of drinks on a Tuesday night after weigh in. May try and have more spaghetti than meatballs and see what the sauce is before hand.

I don't usually syn a Tuesday night but think I should because of my nights out.

We can do this!! And you will be comfy in the jeans by June!

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun :) you always have wise words for me. Motivating each other sounds great, need it more than anything now.

Might speak to my C and see what she suggests. I really to be at target for Easter. Got 2 nights out this week to contend with but staying away from wine and sticking to vodka.

Going to my Nans tonight and she is doing spaghetti and meatballs ( not homemade) and it will be jar sauce. We also have a couple of drinks on a Tuesday night after weigh in. May try and have more spaghetti than meatballs and see what the sauce is before hand.

I don't usually syn a Tuesday night but think I should because of my nights out.

We can do this!! And you will be comfy in the jeans by June!

X x

Your welcome. I like helping you as your not one of the saints on here lol. If that makes sense?? you know the ones who never go off plan and are perfect?? ... then gain lol. I just feel so unmotivated. I keep thinking " come on u can do it" but then lose it again. I lost my job last week so think that's not helping just need a routine until i start uni in Sept. And ive been eating my lil boys left overs and i never do that. Think its cause i deprived myself then binged.

Don't worry about ur grans night after wi u can work it off!!! we can do this!!! team last 1/2 stone lol x

Be positive, girls, you are both doing so well.:) Don't be too hard on yourselves, it is difficult the less you have to lose, yet that is the most frustrating time,too!
You will get to your ideal weight/size, just be realistic:D

Holidaygirl10 said:
Be positive, girls, you are both doing so well.:) Don't be too hard on yourselves, it is difficult the less you have to lose, yet that is the most frustrating time,too!

Thanks xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Your welcome. I like helping you as your not one of the saints on here lol. If that makes sense?? you know the ones who never go off plan and are perfect?? ... then gain lol. I just feel so unmotivated. I keep thinking " come on u can do it" but then lose it again. I lost my job last week so think that's not helping just need a routine until i start uni in Sept. And ive been eating my lil boys left overs and i never do that. Think its cause i deprived myself then binged.

Don't worry about ur grans night after wi u can work it off!!! we can do this!!! team last 1/2 stone lol x

We can and will do this! 1/2 stone to target we have to do it, come so far now and it's ok to go off plan and know your goig to gain, that's life and you can't be 100% all the time.

You helped me so much a couple of weeks ago when I kind of stopped eating and then I did the whole binging thing and then back on plan.

Telly looking forward to tonight at my nans, we do it every week and it has never effected my losses so I love treat night! Haha

X x

Holidaygirl10 said:

Thanks so much :) xx

Nikki<3 said:
We can and will do this! 1/2 stone to target we have to do it, come so far now and it's ok to go off plan and know your goig to gain, that's life and you can't be 100% all the time.

You helped me so much a couple of weeks ago when I kind of stopped eating and then I did the whole binging thing and then back on plan.

Telly looking forward to tonight at my nans, we do it every week and it has never effected my losses so I love treat night! Haha

X x

We should set up a joint diary new thread if u like to motivate us and keep us going??? what do u think?? gem n Nikkis last 1/2 battle lol x

alfsmummy11 said:
We should set up a joint diary new thread if u like to motivate us and keep us going??? what do u think?? gem n Nikkis last 1/2 battle lol x

Defo hun :) that will keep us going! And give each other the support we can! Great idea! X

alfsmummy11 said:
I'll do it now. Ill call it gem n nikkis final countdown xx

I'll hunt it out when I'm at my laptop later :) xx

Hi Nikki was just thinking about this one time I had a gain and was feeling bad about my reflection in the mirror. I made myself feel better by spending a bit of time in front of the mirror wearing old clothes that's too bug now and also little dresses, this made me feel loads better and inspired me to keep on for the rest of the week xxxx

julesm said:
Hi Nikki was just thinking about this one time I had a gain and was feeling bad about my reflection in the mirror. I made myself feel better by spending a bit of time in front of the mirror wearing old clothes that's too bug now and also little dresses, this made me feel loads better and inspired me to keep on for the rest of the week xxxx

Thats a great idea thanks hun :) I've got some hideous g-star boyfriend jeans which I think could do the trick because if I ever ended up in them again I think I would cry myself to sleep every night.

Get so disheartened when I've been the same weight for 3 weeks and then had a gain. Need a 1.5lb to get my 3 st sticker! Hehe

Xxxx

julesm said:

Thanks for that what a great thing to do for motivation xx

julesm said:
Yeah it worked for me and made me realise how far I had come and that I was being silly! X

It worked! I tried on my shorts which were a size 14 that I had last July for holiday and which didn't do up... Put them on today and they fell straight to the floor! Made me feel so much better! Xx

Back