Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Not had the best of days today, think I must have had 20 syns...

However, tomorrow is a new day and the final birthday for a while! Hoping on Friday I have got my head back focused and ready to head to target!

Xx

Are you being hard on yourself again:D
You have done so well and tomorrow is another day!:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
Are you being hard on yourself again:D
You have done so well and tomorrow is another day!:)

I've actually been rather good...but for some reason this week the chocolate has been calling me! It doesn't actually bother me usually, so not sure why I've ate so much of it!

Oh well :)

Got a fab girls night out tomorrow after the birthday meal so looking forward to that and going to let my hair down and then start Friday like it is day one

Xx

Oh deary me.... I most certainty let the fat girl in me come out last night....

Went out for dinner with the family....had a bottle of wine and cheesy nachos....

Went into town with my friend... Wearing a size 6 outfit!!

Ended the night by eating, a greggs pizza, a chicken bake and then ordered Indian when we got home! Which was chicken korma!!

Going to have a yummy baked potato today and then smash pizza for dinner tonight I think.

Xx

Sounds like you had a good night out:D

Finally managed to drag myself out of bed. Didn't manage to make it into the car and down the gym because the sofa is just calling my name today! Gutted i'm feeling rough as the weather outside is amazing!!! Got 4 days now to pull back ready for weigh in on Tuesday :sigh:

So, got nothing planned for the week now until next Saturday, so going to give a 100% for the next 4 days and hopefully see what the dreaded scales say on Tuesday.

Onwards and upwards!

Trying to eat some different foods now to try and mix it up a bit :cool:

EXTRA EASY DAY

BREAKFAST
3 pints of water.
Cup of tea (0.5 syns milk)
1 Egg omelette (0.5 syns milk, 0.5 syns tom sauce)

LUNCH
Tuna salad with extra light Mayo (0.5 syns)

Fibre plus bar (HEXB)

3.30pm snack...super noodles LF chilli chicken. Was starving and as it's shopping day this is all we had in! No fruit :(

DINNER
Smash pizza...using my 42g low fat cheese (HEXA), passata, tomato puree, mushrooms, ham.
1 ring of pineapple (1 syn)
1 tbsp elf Mayo (0.5 syn)
Big salad

Mini milk (1.5 syns)
Weight watchers yoghurt
1/2 curly wurly (6 syns)

Total 11 syns

Not sure what I fancy for my lunch yet so I will update when I have decided :D well I made a tomato soup, and I don't know if it's the hangover but I couldn't stomach it, didn't taste good at all.

Last edited:
Just to let you know my smash pizza was amazing! Very impressed, used tomato puree which i found a bit strong so may use it with passata next time, also I mixed mixed herbs in with the base.

Defo going to be making it again!!

Nikki<3 said:
Just to let you know my smash pizza was amazing! Very impressed, used tomato puree which i found a bit strong so may use it with passata next time, also I mixed mixed herbs in with the base.

Defo going to be making it again!!

Did u go out in a size 6 dress x

alfsmummy11 said:
Did u go out in a size 6 dress x

Size 6 leggings and size 6 top last night. Was actually a very daring outfit considering I was teetering on 5inch heels aswell!

X

Nikki<3 said:
Size 6 leggings and size 6 top last night. Was actually a very daring outfit considering I was teetering on 5inch heels aswell!

X

That's Amazing!!!- ill never get into a size 6 top as of my boobs but my size 8 jeans n capris r getting too big xx

alfsmummy11 said:
That's Amazing!!!- ill never get into a size 6 top as of my boobs but my size 8 jeans n capris r getting too big xx

All my jeans are a 8 apart from 1 pair of 6.

Unfortunately I have zilch up top :(

Does today's diary look better? Do you think I should have a few more syns?

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
All my jeans are a 8 apart from 1 pair of 6.

Unfortunately I have zilch up top :(

Does today's diary look better? Do you think I should have a few more syns?

Xx

You can have some of my Mahooosive ones then lol. Size 8 dresses fit and tone down the bad boys. Your diary looks so much better.... Your eating hurrah Haha. The syns r fine also. X

B's lovely lady said:
Wow, size 6, you must be looking fab now!!!!

Thanks hun :) don't understand how I still have a rather wobbly middle section though!

My tummy is still a little wobbly. It doesn't look bad for a mummys tummy tho....in fact i rec its better now than b4 having a baby xx

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun :) don't understand how I still have a rather wobbly middle section though!

I lost loads of weight for my wedding and I still had wobbly bum - guess we'll all have bits of our bodies we always dislike! Thought I wouldn't mind being a 'fat wife..... after putting on over a stone, turns out I do mind!!!

I'm working on toning up and trying to eat more as I think I just went into starvation mode so hopefully will kick start me to get back on track and down to target.

Had a little sneaky weigh and looks like I'm up 3lb! Still got until Tuesday to work on it though, think it was Thursday night that did it!

So today's diary so far looks like this...

RED DAY

BREAKFAST
Grapefruit and grapes.
Weetabix oaty bar (3 syns)
Water

LUNCH
2 x ryvita (HEXB)
2 x laughing cow deli squares (2/5 HEXA)
Ham
Weigh watchers yoghurt
Water

Fibre plus bar (HEXB)
2 x mini eggs (1.5 syns)

DINNER
Salmon with roasted veg.
3 x 35ml vodka .... 12 syns
Handful of twiglets...... Approx 3 syns worth

Syns 19.5

Last edited:
I just realised just how well you have done on your journey,wow!:happy096:
Well done for getting into a size 6, think that target is a bit out of my reach but a 12 would do me:D

Holidaygirl10 said:
I just realised just how well you have done on your journey,wow!:happy096:
Well done for getting into a size 6, think that target is a bit out of my reach but a 12 would do me:D

Thanks Hun :) just wish I could stay around the same weight! I keep bouncing between 9st 5 and 9st 8!! Think target is so close I'm scale hopping daily trying to shift it.... I am my own worst enemy recently though, eating more than usual and not always sticking to plan.

7 weeks today until the cruise and want to be at target for it :(

Xx

Just updated my food diary today... Don't feel bad about going syns slightly as we nearly ordered a pizza from dominos...and I resisted and we stuck with the salmon and veg!

So impressed with my self :D even OH said he would have felt bad had we ate pizza!

Woop woop for will power!!

Back