Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Wow 5lbs that is fab!! Well done!

Oh dear... Day off work today and thought I'd make some lunch, so peppers and spring onion mixed with chopped tomatoes...to say the least it was a disaster because I put too much oregano in it... I'm not one to waste food but that ended up in the bin, so now I'm sat here wondering what to have!

Detox day 9...
Alcohol free day 2/3...

Well I've decided to start introducing normal food back in from today...even if it is just small amounts.

Going bowling tonight so should be good fun!

BREAKFAST
Alpen light bar
Cup of tea

LUNCH
Grapefruit
Low cal jelly (0.5 syn)
Bite of doughnut (2 syns)

DINNER

Last edited:
Oops girls... Bowling has been replaced by the pub!

I enjoyed reading your diary ;)
I def eat too much compared to you, but you prob have age on your side, unlike me, hehe!
Hope you enjoy your evening:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
I enjoyed reading your diary ;)
I def eat too much compared to you, but you prob have age on your side, unlike me, hehe!
Hope you enjoy your evening:)

:) well.... Vodka and half a bottle of wine later and bow really want a burger! Lucky I'm near to target, ive actually been quite happy with my appearance since I was 10st 7. I've got until 14th may to lose 5pounds so all is good xx

Spring roll....just the inside (3 syns)
Chow mein (3 syns)
Prawn toast (2
Ribs (3 syns)
BBQ sauce (3 syns)

14 syns

Wine (25 syns)
Vodka (5 syns)

Total 44 syns

:-o

51.5 syns so far!

Last edited:
I love the sound of your " slimming world", much better version than mine :D

Holidaygirl10 said:
I love the sound of your " slimming world", much better version than mine :D

Only because I'm so close to target. Back on it on tomorrow and then sat morning and then 100% from Sunday :) xx

Detox day!

BREAKFAST
Fruit salad

lUNCH
Fruit salad
2 x rices crackers (2 syns)

Fell off the wagon big style :-( not happy.

I'm assumed to say I had ....
1 bite size choc brownie... 5 syns...
8 bite size choc cornflakes.... 16 syns.....

Then was so depressed to say I'd ate them I weighed my self to see if I'd messed up good and proper and gone up 2 pounds :-(

Not happy one bit....

Going down the gym and going to do a long work out and hopefully make up for it.

Right ladies.... My line has been drawn....my over obsessive detox has ended....and my 41 alcohol free days diary starts today :)

I may need guidance along the way to get my last bit off for target and then learn to maintain my weight.

Day 1 - Alcohol free 1 / 41

EXTRA EASY DAY

BRUNCH (Forgot to cook my mushrooms so missed out my 1/3 super free on this meal :-( )

2 egg omelette - cooked in fry light with pepper.
Half a slice of ham
1 Baby bell light ( part of HEXA )
1 tbsp tomato sauce ( 1 syn )
1 pint of NAS Ribena.

SNACK
Fruit salad with muller light.
Bite of birthday cake, it more like a mini Hoover of crumbs and a bit of butter icing ( giving 7 syns to be safe) (just got home and weighed 28g which is quite a lot for 5.5 so saying 7 because then it can only be better than that)

Ryvita minis HEXB

DINNER
Beef Goulash Soup.

Made with .....
Carrots,
Onion,
Parsnip,
Celery,
Potato,
Paprika,
Tinned tomatoes,
Beef stock,
Garlic,
Beef.

Aerosol cream (1 syn)
Low fat jelly (0.5 syns)

9.5 total syns

Sounds like a yummy recipe which I found on the tesco recipe website ..... Just took out the sour cream and oil, so SW friendly.

Going swimming later on this afternoon, hoping to squeeze in about 30 lengths.

X

Last edited:
Woodland girl:
I agree with you, very determined lady is Nikki:D
30 lengths, wow thats good too, I can do 20 but don't go very often.
You have inspired me to go this week:)

Can't believe how full i am today! Not expecting a loss or a STS on Tuesday especially after last night, so got to get back into the game 100% thanks for your support ladies!

Hey Nikki

Good for you for getting back on the wagon!!
Ignore the naughty early weigh in, you can still pull it back and tbh it probably isn't accurate anyway!!!
I too am currently jumping back on the wagon!
I had a binging WEEK....luckily only gained a pound due to doing so much exercise, but i felt crap!

Anyway...moral of this is, when you get to WI you may find not much damage has been done ;-)

Well done on the swimming!!
x

kt_baybeh said:
Hey Nikki

Good for you for getting back on the wagon!!
Ignore the naughty early weigh in, you can still pull it back and tbh it probably isn't accurate anyway!!!
I too am currently jumping back on the wagon!
I had a binging WEEK....luckily only gained a pound due to doing so much exercise, but i felt crap!

Anyway...moral of this is, when you get to WI you may find not much damage has been done ;-)

Well done on the swimming!!
x

Thanks hun :) I always have a naughty early WI and this morning I was still 9st 5 so that's all good but just dreading that I was dehydrated from all the booze last night!!

I feel like my back on the wagon day is a good thing but feel like I've ate loads!

Glad your back on track now and your binge week hehe it is good to let yourself go now and again especially when you know you can get straight back on it.

X

Just to let all know, the beef goulash soup was amazing!

Back