Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

After a 100% day yesterday, I'm all prepared for another one today (even though still off work poorly :-( )

So here goes today's food diary.....

BREAKFAST
Toffee mullerlight
2 pints of water

LUNCH
Weight watchers county veg soup ( half tin, 2.5 syns )

SNACK
1 slice of ham
1 baby bell light (Part HEXA)

Options mint hot choc (2 syns)
Hifi bar (HEXB)

20g crinkle crisps (5 syns)

DINNER
Turkey
Salad
Mushrooms
1 baby bell

10pm.... lindor ball...checked syns 4!!!

Total syns 13.5

Feel stuffed today. Need my sleep and hope these 2.5 lbs from this morning have gone!

Last edited:
You are doing very well considering you're still poorly :(

Keep at it chicky :) xx

Thanks lona :) just battling on at the moment x

Good new ladies.... A cheeky weigh has showed that them pesky extra pounds have gone after yesterday red day. My body defo doesn't like carbs :-/ shame because I love them! Bad news... Still off work :-( been up all night with aching face. Not back at work until Tuesday now though so hopefully will be fit as a fiddle by then.

Hot water bottle, but not hot....if that makes sense? May help your poorly face :( , what a shame.

Well done with the extra lbs though. At least you know what doesnt agree with you ;) resisting it is always the worst bit. Ha!

Little scared it could result in another root cannel as it's quite painful in my tooth :-( 3 days not getting paid plus a £50 dentist bill is not what I need right now! Oh well onwards and upwards I suppose. Must be better tomorrow as I have a party to go too!

Root canal is nasty, had my fair share....its probably just nerves being squished with your sinusitus.
Like your forward planning though ;)

Feeling positive today... Should save some syns for tomorrow night, if I decide to be naughty and drink!

BREAKFAST
3 huge strawberries
Blob of fat free nat yoghurt

LUNCH
2 x Ryvita
Eat smart tuna in tomato and herb dressing (1.5 syns)
Water
28g primula (2.5 syns)

DINNER
SW turkey burgers.
Big salad.

29 syns so far this week trying to keep under 70 for weigh on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Hey Hun!

Sorry to hear you've been poorly :( Glad those pesky lbs have shifted!

x x

Not at all happy today, agony again and really think it is now a trip to the dentist :-( .....not good as it's the weekend so got to struggle on until Monday, literally can't chew anything so may have to be soup all weekend. Just about managed some pineapple this morning but then caught my tooth and it hurt!

Ok so booked in to emergency dentist at 6.30pm and so no party tonight :-(

BREAKFAST
Small amount of pineapple.
3 pints of water.

Fibre plus bar (HEXB

LUNCH
Sweet potato and chilli soup, very very yummy and home made!

DINNER
Slimming world chilli
Cheese (HEXA)

Ice cream (5 syns)

Last edited:
So, last night turned into root canel :( got to book in to see my normal dentist tomorrow to get it finished off. Didn't eat much of my chilli as i was all woozy....had a scale hop this morning...i know i shouldnt but I cant help myself, looking like im heading for STS of even a 1/2 gain!!

Any ideas to give me a boost before weigh in on Tuesday? Really thought i'd have a good loss this week, looks like this last 10lbs is going to take longer than anticipated.

I was a little shocked yesterday though, me and my mum went to next and since all my size 12-14 jeans are too big, thought it was time to invest in some new ones.....size 10 and 8 were too big....size 6 PERFECT FIT!! My mum almost passed out!!

Ok so on to the foody bits for today...going shopping so got my fibre plus bar in my bag ready for a snack later...

BREAKFAST
Activia fat free forest fruit yoghurt.
Glass of water.

LUNCH
Fruit salad
Chew sweets (6 syns)

DINNER
Chicken wings
2 x double vodkas (10 syns)

Last edited:
Oh deary me you have had a fair time of it!! What a shame! :hug99:

However....I am so impressed with your Next jeans situation!! You must be so happy! Well done you!

I was heading out last night and I seem to be inbetween sizes :(, roll on to being able to shop for a proper size (smaller)!
Still I managed to cobble an outfit together :)

I decided to go shopping today and 6-8 is a perfect fit so I need a size 7! Baffles me though as I'm still wobbly!

I decided to go shopping today and 6-8 is a perfect fit so I need a size 7! Baffles me though as I'm still wobbly!

WOW well done you! It feels so great though doesn't it?

I bought a skirt from topshop the other week thinking it was a 10 and when i got it home i realised it was a size 6!! Fits like a dream though, weird thing is i still can't get my legs into a size 8 skinny jeans grrr...

And also, no matter how thin us ladies are, we will always have wobbly bits...it's just what god intended ;-)

My belly is still like jelly! Loving knowing an 8 is going to fit but loved it even more the size 6! Still got about 10 pounds to target so see how things change!

Thanks hun :) I bet you were thrilled at skirt weren't you? How fab does it feel!!!

Decided this morning I was going to weigh in a day early as I'm off out with the girls today and don't want to be thinking about tomorrow as weigh day....after being poorly and no exercise at all I'd only put on 0.5lb which I am totally ok with because I usually weigh in in the evening and for some reason my weigh always goes down by 1.5lb during the day so had I weighed in tonight I would have lost....by hey ho I'm not going to grumble.

Just been to pick up my size 6 jeans to wear out today so feeling fabulous.

Not sure if my food diary will make an appearance today ( planning on pizza hut or a big burger :-D )

Hope everyone is well!

Struggling recently girls the last 3 week I have had a STS, a 0.5lb loss and then a 0.5lb gain. Need some help! Got my grandads party on 12th march and would love to lose 2lb by then (it's only one weigh in) got my weekly treat night tonight. Chinese and a couple of barcardis I think x

You exercising at all Nik? Maybe up it a bit or try a fish week?

I exercise like 4-5 times a week! Didnt last week with being poorly but I usually do! :-( x

All the fab losses tonight are putting me on major downer... Well done for them all though everyone!

Back