Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Thanks hun ill take a browse x

Well well ladies.... A STS this week, actually really chuffed!! Especially with the copius amounts of alcohol, Chinese food and cake!

alfsmummy11 said:
I lost 3lb.. Ekkkkk soooooo happy xx

Wow well done hun !!!

Thats great Nikki!!! I bet you've never been so chuffed to that STS lol! ;)

Congrats @alfsmummy11!!! Thats a great loss ;)

I'm getting nervous about my wi on friday already...:rolleyes:

Mela said:
Thats great Nikki!!! I bet you've never been so chuffed to that STS lol! ;)

Congrats @alfsmummy11!!! Thats a great loss ;)

I'm getting nervous about my wi on friday already...:rolleyes:

Thanks.

Good luck with ur wi....i love n hate wi days. Kinda don't wanna get to target as ill miss the excitement....i led a dull life lol xx

Sorry not been on much ladies, beginning of the week is always the busiest today!

Just been looking through my weight loss in my book and every time I've had a big loss I have a STS the following week!

Anyway on to today's diary...

BREAKFAST
2 x tea (milk part of HEXA)
500ml NAS squash

LUNCH
2 x weetabix (HEXB and red of HEXA)
Weight watches yoghurt
1/2 curly wurly (3 syns)

DINNER

Will update later with dinner

Last edited:
Hi Nikki, just thought I'd check in and say your diary's looking great! I really must try that SW doner kebab, it sounds right up my street! X X

funcurls said:
Hi Nikki, just thought I'd check in and say your diary's looking great! I really must try that SW doner kebab, it sounds right up my street! X X

Aww thanks hun :) just a few pounds left now and hopefully be at target soon!

It was so yummy, just didn't make enough!
Xx

Aww thanks hun :) just a few pounds left now and hopefully be at target soon!

It was so yummy, just didn't make enough!
Xx

OMG you really aren't far away!! How exciting! Can I just say I find it incredible that in about 30 weeks you have only had one (tiny) gain!!! That's really incredible!! How are you planning to celebrate?X

funcurls said:
OMG you really aren't far away!! How exciting! Can I just say I find it incredible that in about 30 weeks you have only had one (tiny) gain!!! That's really incredible!! How are you planning to celebrate?X

Well to be honest I've started relaxing a bit more now and I'm going on a cruise to celebrate... A bit extreme I know but I'm a travel agent and have always been the fat one on holidays so it seemed right :) going on may 14th so about 8 weeks to get to target... Might change my target but not sure yet.

Thanks so much for the support means alot.

Xx

funcurls said:
No problem!! You're going to look and feel amazing on your cruise!! I've done it a very scenic way, but will get there in the end, I'm determined to!!!x

I think I'd prefer now to take the scenic route if I'm honest. Been major strict on myself and think it's time to relax and get back into carbs. Good luck hun I'm sure you'll do great. Gonna have a mooch over at you diary when I'm at comp

Xx

Shocker last night... Not even going to show what I ate!!

5 days on plan!

EE day

BREAKFAST
Orange
Water
Pear
Fibre plus bar (HEXB)

SNACK
1/2 curly wurly (3 syns)

LUNCH
Chinese pot noodle in a mug....
(Wasn't prepared today so no super free with my lunch)
Water

SNACK
Cream egg (9 syns)

DINNER
Homemade tomato pepper soup with added bacon and maybe chicken!

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
Shocker last night... Not even going to show what I ate!!

5 days on plan... Success express style!

BREAKFAST
Orange
Water

LUNCH
Grapefruit
Water

DINNER
Homemade tomato pepper soup

Nikki sorry if this sounds awful. But why are you eating so little??? i have what you have in a day for breakfast!!! i lost 3lb this week so it still works. Are you only wanting short term results as for you to maintain your target weight you will have to eat next yo nothing like your doing now forever or you will but on. What diet is it your following as its defo not slimming world!!!

im not meaning to be awful but im sure others are thinking it. You can eat so so so much more still lose weight and maintain it. Hope you don't take that wrong x

alfsmummy11 said:
Nikki sorry if this sounds awful. But why are you eating so little??? i have what you have in a day for breakfast!!! i lost 3lb this week so it still works. Are you only wanting short term results as for you to maintain your target weight you will have to eat next yo nothing like your doing now forever or you will but on. What diet is it your following as its defo not slimming world!!!

im not meaning to be awful but im sure others are thinking it. You can eat so so so much more still lose weight and maintain it. Hope you don't take that wrong x

I know exactly what your saying, I am trying to introduce more food into my diet, I just decided that last night I really over ate and so having a mini detox today and then back on tomorrow, I'll snack through the day on meat and my HEX I just start my diary before I decide.

Also I find carbs make me put weight on ad really bloat me so I'm gradually introducing them back in. And hopefully when I get to target I will eat like a queen and maintain!!

I think I need encouraging to eat more!

I know what you mean. I tend not to eat pasta but rice and cous cous. With potatoes i have them about 2 times a week. Do u not have a big dinner?? its not just weight its your vitamins etc you need. My friend did Ww and progressivly ate less and less. Anyway she spent 2 yrs anorxic and is still monitors for her weight she doesn't have periods and won't be able to have children. Its such a slippery slope please be careful and eat more. Like u said u ate loads last night....was it healthy or unhealthy?? your body is obviously telling you something! !! remember syns make sw work xx good luck introducing more x

Back