Nikkis Lipotrim Diary. March 2011

sigourney said:
Another 10lbs should do it... X

Aw WOW!!!! I can't wait to be where you are, finding it REALLY hard tonight, headache is back and I'm starving!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nikkiola said:
Aw WOW!!!! I can't wait to be where you are, finding it REALLY hard tonight, headache is back and I'm starving!!!!

Thanks... Like I said I lost 2 stone and apart from 2 kgs I kept it off four 4 months but I want rid of this last bit ...:) x

Hey went for a massive workout.... Thought I would weigh myself... Dropped another 2 kgs... That's 3 since I started 8 days ago.... Well pleased... I'm 74 now.. I think I'll be happy at 70 that would be awesome not been that skinny since I was 18 x

Hey Sigourney,
Headache is much better, absolutely starving de last couple of days think I've somehow come out of ketosis??? I'm famished, would literally eat my own arm!! Weigh in tomorrow, hoping it will encourage me a bit as I'm feeling like I'm close to the point where I usually desert a diet!

Gosh I was the same yesterday... And today not much better.. Roll on bedtime ... Only place food is not on my mind x

sigourney said:
Gosh I was the same yesterday... And today not much better.. Roll on bedtime ... Only place food is not on my mind x

I'm the exact same!!!! Went swimming tonight which kept me occupied for a while but from the minute I got out I've been thinking of food food food! Ick! I'm a disgrace!!!!

Feeling a lot better today, think the swimming really helped so going go again later before my sign language class! Can feel it in my tummy muscles which is making me smile every time they twinge :)

Nikkiola said:
Feeling a lot better today, think the swimming really helped so going go again later before my sign language class! Can feel it in my tummy muscles which is making me smile every time they twinge :)

Yes I love that.... That's why I do so many tummy crunches , leg weights etc because when it hurts I smile internally ... X

Back