Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Todays plan...

Breakfast - Weetabix minis (HEXB) milk (1/3 HEXA - tried only to use what i needed not extra!)

Snack - 2 biscuits (3 syns) babybel light (1/3 HEXA)

Lunch - SW chilli + 10g cheese (1/3 HEXA)

Dinner - turkey dinner - turkey, potatoes, carrots, stuffing (4 syns), gravy (2 syns)

SNACKS - cupcake (made by a lady I helped before I went on maternity leave..... 8 syns) special k bar (HEXB)

3 x chocs (7.5 syns)

Syns - 24.5/15

Last edited:
Another ok day. Yes I am going over syns but im being honest with myself which is the main thing and I can work on bringing down my syns gradually.

Todays plan could be a bit hit and miss because we are off to the races tonight and I havent a clue what sort of food to expect!

Breakfast - Special K bar (HEXB)

SNACK - Babybel light (1/3 HEXA) choc (2.5 syns) 2 biscuits (3 syns)

Lunch - 1 slice of wm bread (1/2 hexb) turkey, spread and stuffing (2 syns)

Dinner -

Total syns: 7.5/15

Last edited:
Another ok day. Yes I am going over syns but im being honest with myself which is the main thing and I can work on bringing down my syns gradually.

Todays plan could be a bit hit and miss because we are off to the races tonight and I havent a clue what sort of food to expect!

Breakfast - Special K bar (HEXB)

SNACK - Babybel light (1/3 HEXA) choc (2.5 syns) 2 biscuits (3 syns)

Lunch - 1 slice of wm bread (1/2 hexb) turkey, spread and stuffing (2 syns)

Dinner -

Total syns: 7.5/15

Don't stress yourself out nikki. I found when I accepted that I would go over syns some days that my eating habits sorted themselves out. I could still quite easily stuff my face with chocolate so I'm making muller and jelly puddings etc :) x

Don't stress yourself out nikki. I found when I accepted that I would go over syns some days that my eating habits sorted themselves out. I could still quite easily stuff my face with chocolate so I'm making muller and jelly puddings etc :) x

I think im doing much better than before just by not eating loads of snacks between meals. I was a constant grazer but now im trying to stick with my cereal bar and thats it. Weigh in tomorrow.....

Another day....

Breakfast - Weetabix minis (HEXB) milk (2/3 HEXA)

SNACK - special k bar (HEXB) babybel light (1/3 HEXA) 3 chocs (7.5 syns)

Lunch -

Dinner -

Syns: 7.5/15

I think im doing much better than before just by not eating loads of snacks between meals. I was a constant grazer but now im trying to stick with my cereal bar and thats it. Weigh in tomorrow.....

Well done!! I'm such a grazer!!!! Lol!!! Hope wi tomorrow goes well!! :)

Yesterday i literally grazed all day. My food consisted of the following...

Healtht living wrap with ham
Crisps
2 jaffa cakes
4 chocs
Cereal bar
Weetabix minis
Foxes classic bar
Peanuts

I was watching OH at cricket all day and then we went to the pub and forgot to eat! So we got home at 10 and OH put pizza in. I had 2 slices then to bed.

Weigh in and i lost 1lb.

Yesterday i literally grazed all day. My food consisted of the following...

Healtht living wrap with ham
Crisps
2 jaffa cakes
4 chocs
Cereal bar
Weetabix minis
Foxes classic bar
Peanuts

I was watching OH at cricket all day and then we went to the pub and forgot to eat! So we got home at 10 and OH put pizza in. I had 2 slices then to bed.

Weigh in and i lost 1lb.

Well done for the 1lb loss. :) x

Todays plan... starting with my 105 syns for the week. See if i can stick with this

Breakfast - 2 biscuits (3 syns) 2 jaffa cakes (5 syns)

Lunch - babybel light (1/3 HEXA) scrambeled eggs on toast (1.5 HEXB) few crisps 3 syns)

Dinner -

Syns: 11/105

Didnt start great with breakfast but that was due to OH going out and me having to wait to cook breakfast which ended up being lunch!

Todays plan... starting with my 105 syns for the week. See if i can stick with this

Breakfast - 2 biscuits (3 syns) 2 jaffa cakes (5 syns)

Lunch - babybel light (1/3 HEXA) scrambeled eggs on toast (1.5 HEXB) few crisps 3 syns)

Dinner -

Syns: 11/105

Didnt start great with breakfast but that was due to OH going out and me having to wait to cook breakfast which ended up being lunch!

When is your due date nikki? X

Wow not long now. X

I know, its coming round so quick and now i'm in panic mode. Wont know what im doing/birth/recovering/going into labour. Aggghh!!

BREAKFAST - Weetabix (HEXB) milk (1/2HEXA)

SNACK - 2 biscuits (3.5 syns) 2 jaffa cakes (5 syns)

LUNCH -

SNACK - 2 chocs (5 syns)

DINNER -

SNACK - cake (15 syns)

28.5 syns!

I am trying to be better which I am compared to how I was but I know there is still room for improvement. The problem is that we got this biscuit barrel a couple of weeks ago which is next to the kettle and every time I go to make a cuppa I dig in! I'm not usually a biscuit person either which is so annoying!

Last edited:
Well done on the 1lb loss hun! I told u all yer hard work n effort wud pay off! xx

Thanks hun. Its so hard and I feel that I am far to lazy. Just want baby here now so I can focus on getting out and about instead of sitting in feeling far to uncomfortable to do anything.

Back