Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Braxtons are literally taking my breath away :( x

They are so scary because i dont know what they are meant to feel like but these are so painful! Xx

Ok, so I know that the last week was probably 50/50 i wasnt eating lots but what I was eating and drinking was probably really calorific!

So... at weigh in on sunday I was 12st 5lb and that is where i wanted to be at birth not at 31 weeks!!!!

I'm now off on maternity leave and so im hoping this will kick my bum up a gear and help me shift some weight.

Plan today is as follows (yes i know that i dont have lots of superfree in this menu but i dont actually have much in!)

Breakfast - ham and cheese spread toastie (HEXB + 3.5 syns)

Lunch - small jacket potato with tuna mayo and cheese (HEXA + 3 syns)

Dinner - chorizo, mushroom and onion risotto (3 syns)

Hoping this will be ok and i have a few spare syns to have if i fancy a snack later

My actual contractions were crazy sore and you can't really talk through the pain x

Yesterday it felt like really bad period pain or trapped wind! Luckily it lasted only about 20 mins. Dreading real contractions x

Yesterday it felt like really bad period pain or trapped wind! Luckily it lasted only about 20 mins. Dreading real contractions x

Apparently the period type pains are your pelvis and ligaments stretching and bubba nestling down??? X

Apparently the period type pains are your pelvis and ligaments stretching and bubba nestling down??? X

I read that online yesterday and funnily enough my bump is much lower today, nothing holiday my maternity leggings up like usual and they keep slipping down!

Aaaargh tie a bow round your waist lol. I know the pain you feel I can't walk now my hips hurt!!

I hate in the middle of the night getting hip ache. Im tossing and turning all night and then my Oh goes out to work at 7.20 and i cant get back to sleep then!

I hate in the middle of the night getting hip ache. Im tossing and turning all night and then my Oh goes out to work at 7.20 and i cant get back to sleep then!

Tony has been put in the office to be close to home but the snatch is its night shift and that alone keeps me up all night then on top All these aches and pains x

Seriously i do not get it!!

Yestersay the scales were down 1lb from sundays weigh in..... today they are 2lb up from sundays weigh!!

Yestersay my sister came over so i didnt follow sw but all i had was the following...

30g of coco pops

Half a thin crust pizza (a medium sized fresh one feom sainsburys)

Pack of crisps, a ripple.

50g of pasta in sauce with a sprinkle of cheese!!

So how the flip are the scales up that much!!!

The only thing i can think is that my pasta for tea was at about 9pm because we had been out.

Still got 8 weeks to go and im now feeling like a right fat bloater

Aw darling my weight is fluctuating up and down by 5lbs it's making me sad especially since I've been 110% on plan!! :( waaaaaah x

Didnt weigh this week. Thoufhr id go for every 2 weeks so ill see what the damage is on sunday.

Baby girls room looks amazing!! There were some slight marks on the furniture, fortunately we are having butterfly stickers on the wardrobe doors so dont think it will be noticeable. Contacted the company we got them from and they hav given us a £40 refund so cant complain i suppose. It was that or have it all replaced....it took a whole day and 4 men to put it together so that wasnt really what we wanted to do!

Coming up for 33 weeks now and i really want to get a drawing/painting done for babys room but im a little stuck for ideas!

Didnt weigh this week. Thoufhr id go for every 2 weeks so ill see what the damage is on sunday.

Baby girls room looks amazing!! There were some slight marks on the furniture, fortunately we are having butterfly stickers on the wardrobe doors so dont think it will be noticeable. Contacted the company we got them from and they hav given us a £40 refund so cant complain i suppose. It was that or have it all replaced....it took a whole day and 4 men to put it together so that wasnt really what we wanted to do!

Coming up for 33 weeks now and i really want to get a drawing/painting done for babys room but im a little stuck for ideas!

Do u mean like a mural type thing? How bout sumthin Disney themed, princesses or fairies mayb? Or Winnie the Pooh? Sorry if I totally misjudged wat u mean tho! lol!

Do u mean like a mural type thing? How bout sumthin Disney themed, princesses or fairies mayb? Or Winnie the Pooh? Sorry if I totally misjudged wat u mean tho! lol!

Thats exactly what i means hun. Ive been looking at disney princess' and at like winnie the pooh characters as babies so i might have a little play around and swe what i can come up with

Thats exactly what i means hun. Ive been looking at disney princess' and at like winnie the pooh characters as babies so i might have a little play around and swe what i can come up with

Have you thought of having those stickers then you can change as little ones tastes change?? X

Have you thought of having those stickers then you can change as little ones tastes change?? X

We have looked into them and think they will be the best option to be honest

We have them in imis room at the moment x

We really like the tatty teddy ones but not sure they would match so thinking maybe some pink/purple butterflies

Back