Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Hi Nikki!! Just found your pregnancy diary!! :)

I got the stickers for babyBs room from next and they're fab!! We were rubbish at lining them up and kept changing our minds so they came off and went up again a few times but they still looked really good!!

Hi Nikki!! Just found your pregnancy diary!! :)

I got the stickers for babyBs room from next and they're fab!! We were rubbish at lining them up and kept changing our minds so they came off and went up again a few times but they still looked really good!!

Hi B!!

Ooo may have a look at Next because we have had a coupe of bits for the room from there so they may have some to match. I've just made an owl collage to put on the wall but just need to go to buy a frame now.

Cant believe how time is flying by. Close to hitting 3st gain now and desperately would like to be back at 9st 10ish for my holiday on 10th September so think i'll have a lot of work on my hands.

Hi B!!

Ooo may have a look at Next because we have had a coupe of bits for the room from there so they may have some to match. I've just made an owl collage to put on the wall but just need to go to buy a frame now.

Cant believe how time is flying by. Close to hitting 3st gain now and desperately would like to be back at 9st 10ish for my holiday on 10th September so think i'll have a lot of work on my hands.

Try next, they've got some lovely stuff!!

Think I gained 2 half st, and it had mostly dropped off within 2 weeks. I was very ill so it came off really quickly, but that's besides the point. So much of the weight gain is baby, placenta, blood, fluid, water retention etc. You'll be surprised his much comes off in one go!!! (Although if you do end up having a drip don't worry if not a lot has come off as soon as you get home, you'll be full of fluid, wait a couple of days!!) So it WILL come off, and you'll be looking fab by September!! Xx

Try next, they've got some lovely stuff!!

Think I gained 2 half st, and it had mostly dropped off within 2 weeks. I was very ill so it came off really quickly, but that's besides the point. So much of the weight gain is baby, placenta, blood, fluid, water retention etc. You'll be surprised his much comes off in one go!!! (Although if you do end up having a drip don't worry if not a lot has come off as soon as you get home, you'll be full of fluid, wait a couple of days!!) So it WILL come off, and you'll be looking fab by September!! Xx

I do hope so :-( i intend on not weighing until 2 weeks after babys born to let everything settle down and then i can get back to it x

Hey nikki how are you getting on?? X

Not great... hit the 3st gain yesterday. Got a load of rubbish left over foods from the last week so after today that is seriously it. Can not ever see 13 on the scales.... ever!!

Getting bogged down trying to sort finances and just dont know how we are going to cope!

Not great... hit the 3st gain yesterday. Got a load of rubbish left over foods from the last week so after today that is seriously it. Can not ever see 13 on the scales.... ever!!

Getting bogged down trying to sort finances and just dont know how we are going to cope!

I've just hit 13 on my scales I wanted to cry!!
Finances suck!! Are you able to claim anything tax credits or something like that? We can't but some girlfriends do and say its big help each month x

I've just hit 13 on my scales I wanted to cry!!
Finances suck!! Are you able to claim anything tax credits or something like that? We can't but some girlfriends do and say its big help each month x

I think we should be able to. Ive got this week as holiday and maternity leave officially starts on monday so might give hmrc a call. X

Ok so as you can see from my sig i hit the 3st gain marker on Sunday.

Yesterday I ate everything... literally. I cleared the fridge from all the rubbish and unfortunately we have very very little left!

Lets see if I can lose a couple of pounds this week.

Breakfast - Weetabix minis and milk (HEXB + 1/2 HEXA) cup of tea

Lunch - jacket potato with weight watchers tuna in tomato sauce (1.5 syns) spread (1 syn) cheese (1/2 HEXA)

Special k cheewy bar (hexb)

Cup of tea biscuit (3 syns) and curly wurly (5.5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken tikka masala with rice. (2.5 syns) naan bread (5.5 syns)

Sundae - Strawberries, scoop of ice cream (7.5 syns), biscuit (1 syns) piece of swiss roll (5 syns)

Syns 32.5/15

Weekly 32.5/75 (this take me to Saturday night)

Last edited:
Ok so as you can see from my sig i hit the 3st gain marker on Sunday.

Yesterday I ate everything... literally. I cleared the fridge from all the rubbish and unfortunately we have very very little left!

Lets see if I can lose a couple of pounds this week.

Breakfast - Weetabix minis and milk (HEXB + 1/2 HEXA) cup of tea

Lunch - jacket potato with weight watchers tuna in tomato sauce (1.5 syns) spread (1 syn) cheese (1/2 HEXA)

Special k cheewy bar (hexb)

Cup of tea biscuit (3 syns) and curly wurly (5.5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken tikka masala with rice. (2.5 syns) naan bread (5.5 syns)

Syns 19.0/15

Weekly 19/75 (this take me to Saturday night)

Lookin good hun! :)

Yesterday didn't go to plan exactly... BUT its a huge improvement on my usual eating so I'm thinking baby steps in the right direction! Need to think about todays plan....

Todays plan

Breakfast - weetabix minis (hexb) (1/2 hexa)

Lunch - chicken salad (1 syn) (1/2 hexa)

Special k cheewy bar (hexb) biscuit (2.5 syns)

Afternoon Snack - Curly wurly (5.5 syns) strawberries and fat free vanilla yog

Dinner - sw chilli and jacket potato with cheese (hexa) spread (1 syn) slither of pizza ( 3 syns)

Peanuts (10 syns)

3 chocs (6 syns)

Syns 29/15

Last edited:
Ok so today went to plan until my parents and sister came over.

I cooked a sw meal but my sis bought a pizza and peanuts. The pizza i had 1/10 of it and so estimated 3 syns and i had a handful of peanuts which i might have over estimated on. Still a lot better day than usual x

Ok so today went to plan until my parents and sister came over.

I cooked a sw meal but my sis bought a pizza and peanuts. The pizza i had 1/10 of it and so estimated 3 syns and i had a handful of peanuts which i might have over estimated on. Still a lot better day than usual x

That's not bad at all!!! A tenth of a pizza is soooo impressive!!! I can't stop!! Xx

Thanks for the encouragement ladies :) hope today goes well and i can continue the healthier eating!

Omg seriously what is with this weather!! I have had the worst 2 nights sleep ever, back ache, aching bump, restless legs and now the wizard of oz style wind!!! Not happy lady right now x

Back