Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Not yet :(
I'd love one, but we want to get married first and also can't really afford another one just yet. We've been together 3 years and we're both still young though so there's no rush. Hopefully we'll be getting engaged sooner rather then later though *finger crossed* haha

Haha I've had my fingers crossed every birthday/Xmas/valentines/new year/anniversary for the last 2 years lol

Was most annoyed at our last anniversary because we had such a big fight I nearly left him and then I get a text saying "I was going to buy you a ring today" aghhhh!!! Since he said that we have had Xmas, new year and birthday still no ring!

I was like that until T proposed on a normal weekday... I'd had such a long day at work and I had my feet up on the dustbin reading my book.. Lounge was upside down having new speakers put in and he just pulled this vintage ring out... Needless to say I screamed and shouted and called the world not realising I hadn't said yes :) x

I was like that until T proposed on a normal weekday... I'd had such a long day at work and I had my feet up on the dustbin reading my book.. Lounge was upside down having new speakers put in and he just pulled this vintage ring out... Needless to say I screamed and shouted and called the world not realising I hadn't said yes :) x

Haha I can imagine that's how I'd be. Thing is everyone keeps pestering him saying "have you not proposed yet" and the annoying thing is they ask him in front of me!! Then his response is " how can I when we have a joint bank account and the money is monitored" haha makes me sound like a right control freak! X

Haha I've had my fingers crossed every birthday/Xmas/valentines/new year/anniversary for the last 2 years lol

Was most annoyed at our last anniversary because we had such a big fight I nearly left him and then I get a text saying "I was going to buy you a ring today" aghhhh!!! Since he said that we have had Xmas, new year and birthday still no ring!

I know he wouldn't do it on Birthday or Christmas as he's always laughed at people who do and said ''someone couldn't think of a present to buy'' so I don't think he see's that as a romantic gesture, he might do valentines as we don't really celebrate it, so if he did it would make it special (but he won't this year as I don't think we have the money for a ring) last year when we went away to Scarborough for the weekend I thought he might, but no.
He's said he wants to but its affording the ring and also he says he doesn't know how to do it (I don't really care how he does it to be honest lol)

ooo that was a bit unfair of him, at least you know he def wants to though, its just waiting until it happens lol.

Haha bless you :) that's still kind of sweet though, his mum keeps telling me about how she didn't get a proposal and I think she thinks I don't need one either, but I do, I want one and also I know my boyfriend wants to, we've joked about what he'd do if I asked him and he's said he'd say no. She was also asking me what ring I'd go for and was shocked when I said that was down to him and not me, but as she'd just turned round to him and said ''are we going to get married then or not?'' they chose their ring together and she says because I have to wear it I should have a say in it, but I'd rather him choose it, that makes it more special I think.

Haha I can imagine that's how I'd be. Thing is everyone keeps pestering him saying "have you not proposed yet" and the annoying thing is they ask him in front of me!! Then his response is " how can I when we have a joint bank account and the money is monitored" haha makes me sound like a right control freak! X

Haha people have asked in front of me as well, before he's turned round in front of other people and said ''I only haven't because I don't know how to'' but I don't like that I'd rather him not talk about it in front of me

I'm sure he will think of a way Donna. Saying that i know people that have literally been cooking dinner and he's just gone "shall we get married then" annoying thing is my OH went on about it so much 2 years ago we even looked t prices of venues!!

Having a fab first day back on the plan!

Breakfast - 35g shreddies, 100ml milk (HEXB, 1/3 HEXA)

Snack - grapes

Lunch - tuna, cous cous salad (2 syns for sala cream and cous cous) 2 baby bell light (2/3 HEXA)

Snack - frozen grapes

Dinner - actifry chips (1 syn) chicken, roasted veg

Yesterday was ok... All my food was good until the snacks started. I had about 40 syns yesterday but I'm not worried!

Plan of action today...

Breakfast - Special K chewy bar (HEXB) cup of tea

Snack - 3 mini eggs (1.5 syns)

Lunch - 2 bread (HEXB) 2 eggs, ham, 1 extra light cheese triangle (1/5 HEXA) grapes, fat free activia

Dinner - spaghetti bolognese, mince, mushrooms, onions, pepper, chopped tomatoes, spaghetti

3 x Lindt London balls (12)

Last edited:
*good vides* xx

Omg I completed a whole day!!! Yay!!

Had a couple of off plan days.

Yesterday wasn't intentional, I had chicken out for a so juicy curry. And had worked out my 4 syns for it then got home and had no yoghurt or tomatoes!! So ended up having fajitas as we had a pack in.

Today I have been up since 5am and have a hungry/chocolate craving day!!

Weigh I tomorrow but I'm happy for a maintain :)

Had a couple of off plan days.

Yesterday wasn't intentional, I had chicken out for a so juicy curry. And had worked out my 4 syns for it then got home and had no yoghurt or tomatoes!! So ended up having fajitas as we had a pack in.

Today I have been up since 5am and have a hungry/chocolate craving day!!

Weigh I tomorrow but I'm happy for a maintain :)

A sts will be great.. Fingers crossed xx

It's weigh in day....

I'm starting another week today and going to aim for more than the 3 on plan days I had this week!

Fingers crossed for today's plan.

Back