Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

I'm the same I keep thinking Fi stop being such a loser 15 syns is plenty and I'm just a pig!! X

haha exactly! You can have loads for 15 syns but its all the picking and the odd 1-2 syn things I eat that add up far too quickly and leave me with nothing

Im trying cal counting... keeping track with mfp and trying to stay around 1500.

Been to midwife and baby is very low and starting to engage already!! Gor my next appointment in 2 weeks when ill be almost 37 weeks!

Im trying cal counting... keeping track with mfp and trying to stay around 1500.

Been to midwife and baby is very low and starting to engage already!! Gor my next appointment in 2 weeks when ill be almost 37 weeks!

Ugh I've walked my legs off today to try get Isobel into good position x

Ugh I've walked my legs off today to try get Isobel into good position x

Oh hun :-( i hope she makes an appearance soon for you. I will always remember my friend bumpinh down the stairs on her bum to get lo in a good position x

Yesterdays cal intake was 1776 which I didnt think was too bad and should have been ok for a maintain but no the scales have gone up another lb....thats 3lb this week!! How does it happen?!!? Aghhh

Anyway, today should be better, just think positive and try to stay around 1500!!

Breakfast - Belvita biscuits (224 cals) cup of tea (10 cals)

Swimming (......cals burnt)

Lunch -

Dinner - Turkey escalopes with potatoes (478 cals) Will have something else with this but not sure what yet

Total cals in: 712
Cals burnt:
Net cals:

Weighed in yesterday and somehow managed only a 1lb gain!!

Didnt track my cals yesterdays because it was a strange sort of day with random meals at random times.

Going to go for it again today. Im out for lunch though which could throw me out of sorts but im hoping we can go somewhere healthy-ish.

BREAKFAST - Sundried tomato toast with clover lighter (182 cal)

LUNCH -

DINNER -

SNACK -

We made some millionaire shortbread yesterday so should really see the cal content of it or just over guess I suppose.

Weighed in yesterday and somehow managed only a 1lb gain!!

Didnt track my cals yesterdays because it was a strange sort of day with random meals at random times.

Going to go for it again today. Im out for lunch though which could throw me out of sorts but im hoping we can go somewhere healthy-ish.

BREAKFAST - Sundried tomato toast with clover lighter (182 cal)

LUNCH -

DINNER -

SNACK -

We made some millionaire shortbread yesterday so should really see the cal content of it or just over guess I suppose.

Well done! That will be just baby too!! :) x

Well done! That will be just baby too!! :) x

Thanks hun :) trying to stick around this 3st gain now.... if not lose a couple of lbs!!

Here is my 35 week bump pic!

35 weeks!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130429_103832.png
    ForumRunner_20130429_103832.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 86
Aww u have a lovely bump, I'm 31wks n already gained 2st eek. Hoping it slows down abit soon.lol xx

Ah, you look lovely!! I hated my bump, but I was looking at photos the other day and just think wow, how amazing!! I'm glad I took lots of pics!! Take lots until your bubba comes, mine changed dramatically in the last 6 weeks!! I also found in the last 2 weeks I lost weight so it can be done x

Thanks everyone :) i took loads of photos at the start and then some when i was 20 weeks i got robbed at knife point at work and they stole my phone....and all my pictures :-(

I do really want to lose a few pounds because i refuse to buy any more clothes when i have so many!

Thanks everyone :) i took loads of photos at the start and then some when i was 20 weeks i got robbed at knife point at work and they stole my phone....and all my pictures :-(

I do really want to lose a few pounds because i refuse to buy any more clothes when i have so many!

Can you send some to my mom she keeps on for pics and I hate taking bump pics!! I have one! I think 4 of Imogen x sorry you got robbed. :( mean *******s!! X

Can you send some to my mom she keeps on for pics and I hate taking bump pics!! I have one! I think 4 of Imogen x sorry you got robbed. :( mean *******s!! X

Aww hun at least youll soon be able to send your pics of Isobel :)

It was a tough time and until it happens you never think it could happen to you :( lots of memories gone!

xx

Back