Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

After yesterdays weigh in things started off rather well and then went down hill. Mainly due to the food that was in the house that had to be eaten, ie white bread rolls, millionaire shortbread etc

Then I got ready to go out and my goodness my face looked so fat and puffy and to top it off my aunt said to me "Nikki you look so much better with a rounded face" my reaction was that I feel so unconfident and much prefer my 9st body! I know I moan about it but I never realised just how hard pregnancy and weight gain would be, I dont want the first pictures of me with my daughter looking horrid because I was a pig!

In total honesty I dont have much in that is SW friendly, I have some hifi bars, eggs, mushrooms, weetabix and thats about it! So I will try harder!

BREAKFAST - Hifi bar (HEXB) cuppa 2 x biscuits (3.5 syns)

LUNCH - Homemade tuna pasta bake with added onion and pepper. (1/2 HEXA)

DINNER -

Last edited:
After yesterdays weigh in things started off rather well and then went down hill. Mainly due to the food that was in the house that had to be eaten, ie white bread rolls, millionaire shortbread etc

Then I got ready to go out and my goodness my face looked so fat and puffy and to top it off my aunt said to me "Nikki you look so much better with a rounded face" my reaction was that I feel so unconfident and much prefer my 9st body! I know I moan about it but I never realised just how hard pregnancy and weight gain would be, I dont want the first pictures of me with my daughter looking horrid because I was a pig!

In total honesty I dont have much in that is SW friendly, I have some hifi bars, eggs, mushrooms, weetabix and thats about it! So I will try harder!

BREAKFAST - Hifi bar (HEXB) cuppa

LUNCH -

DINNER -

People just don't understand do they?? When I took imi back home to Zimbabwe when she was 3 months old my gran said **** girl never seen you so fat lol. Uhhhh thanks gran. Xx

People just don't understand do they?? When I took imi back home to Zimbabwe when she was 3 months old my gran said **** girl never seen you so fat lol. Uhhhh thanks gran. Xx

I agree. People seriously dont get it and its hard, so hard! Xx

I am so tired today :'( feel so lazy, bump is really hard and heavy and i can only get energy to lay on the sofa. Xx

I feel the same way today, must be worse for u as ur further along. A lazy day is gd for ya from time to time. Xx

I went for a walk for a hour .... by 40 mins i wanted to sit on the pavement and cry!! Got home had a drink and a cereal bar and feel a bit better

Aw how come?? Heat? Tired? It was very warm here today x

Exhausted and my bump just sits funny and pushes down when i walk :-(

People just don't get it! My boss at work keeps tellin me I look so much better wif a fatter face but I find that quite insultin! lol!

Anyway I hope yer feelin a bit better 2day hun x

Exhausted and my bump just sits funny and pushes down when i walk :-(

Aw honey that sucks I felt like I'd been kicked down below and midwife just shrugged it off and went oh joys of pregnancy!! I was ready to belt her lol x

Yesterday was ok..... until we had a kiev with our jacket pot and then some cake.

Today i am going to watch cricket. I have a little packed lunch so todays food is something like this...

Hifi bar, sw pasta bake, cake (10 syns)

Yesterday was ok..... until we had a kiev with our jacket pot and then some cake.

Today i am going to watch cricket. I have a little packed lunch so todays food is something like this...

Hifi bar, sw pasta bake, cake (10 syns)

Yummy love cake :) x

Had a fabulous weekend!! No dieting but was so good!

We had cricket on saturday which was good but didnt get home till 8 and then had to cook dinner.

Christening sunday which was lovely and they had a lovely party afterwards.

Monday morning was spent in the garden and then we went and sat out in the pub garden where they had bouncy castle and bbq.

Then yesterday i went to help out at work for 4 hours and then went down the retail park followed by a friend coming round and sitting in the garden.

Needless to say im exhausted now. Had a few bad nights sleep so im going to shower and go and set up camp in the living room. Do some uni work, eat and get a drink then maybe have a nap later!

Going to use all the frozen food we have in over the next couple of weeks and then i can do a fresh new slimming world shop when bubs arrives and get on this dieting malarky properly when i know how much i actually have to lose!!

Had a fabulous weekend!! No dieting but was so good!

We had cricket on saturday which was good but didnt get home till 8 and then had to cook dinner.

Christening sunday which was lovely and they had a lovely party afterwards.

Monday morning was spent in the garden and then we went and sat out in the pub garden where they had bouncy castle and bbq.

Then yesterday i went to help out at work for 4 hours and then went down the retail park followed by a friend coming round and sitting in the garden.

Needless to say im exhausted now. Had a few bad nights sleep so im going to shower and go and set up camp in the living room. Do some uni work, eat and get a drink then maybe have a nap later!

Going to use all the frozen food we have in over the next couple of weeks and then i can do a fresh new slimming world shop when bubs arrives and get on this dieting malarky properly when i know how much i actually have to lose!!

Awww Nikki sounds like you've had a fab wknd, just what you need!! The sun makes everything better!! Hope you've had a nice chilled day on the sofa!! Xx

A bit worried....

I have swelling in my feet, ankles, fingers, wrist and im sure my face!! Woke with a headache too. Got midwife at 10.40 so will mention to her.

X

A bit worried....

I have swelling in my feet, ankles, fingers, wrist and im sure my face!! Woke with a headache too. Got midwife at 10.40 so will mention to her.

X

Try sit back sip some water incase it's bp try not to do anything that'll raise it. Least not long till midwife. How many weeks now?? X

Try sit back sip some water incase it's bp try not to do anything that'll raise it. Least not long till midwife. How many weeks now?? X

37 weeks now. I have had a busy weekend and been on my feet quite a lot so could be that. Ill take it easy this morning xx

37 weeks now. I have had a busy weekend and been on my feet quite a lot so could be that. Ill take it easy this morning xx

Ok so you technically at "term" so all go if need be don't worry my friend like you say you were on your feet all weekend. Just take next couple weeks slowly slowly x

Ok so you technically at "term" so all go if need be don't worry my friend like you say you were on your feet all weekend. Just take next couple weeks slowly slowly x

I'll try hun :) Thanks.

How are you doing?

x

Back