niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

So much for me continuing EE lol. Today is another GREEN day- only becuase i wanted 2 a choices today.

B - 2X Alpen light bars, orange and apple.
L - Sweet 'n' Sour mug shot with a MASSIVE bowl of fruit salad.
D- Quorn Sausage, homemade tomato and veg sauce, pasta and 42g cathedral light cheese. Oh and tabassco sauce YUMMY!!!

Snacks- Slice of SW quiche from yesterday, an orange and possibly more fruit if i get hungry before bed.
Syns- beef hula hoops 6.5 SYNS

Tomorrow...
EE
B- Scrambled egg and an apple
L- 57g morrisons reduced fat greek cheese salad. Fat Free Activia
D- Chicken and rice with Roasted veg.

15 SYNS- Probably crisps and a choccy bar coz it's WI night. Though i shall try and keep within my syn allowance.

Today is another green day my friends.

B- Hi fi bar (heb)with an apple and a bananna
L- Mug Shot, 2 Oranges and a low cal jelly 0.5 SYNS
D- Chinese stir fry with rice noodles

Snacks, mug shot.

SYNS- May have a pack of quavers later 4.5

Exercise- going to Aqua Areobics for the first time :D

Drinks- 1 litre of water, pepsi max 3 coffee's and a herbal tea.

Ok, I had a hard night last night.

Went out for a 'posh' meal with friends. There were NO healthy choice. I found it very difficult.

Starters- 2 slices of garlic bread with tiger prawns served on a bed of stir fried veg swimming in oil.

Main- 'Ham Hock' - ham shank served with dalpoinoise potatoes and brocolli and carrots.

6 vodka and diet cokes and two glasses of water.

OMG damage!!!!! I saved 20 syns up for last night but i think im gonna have to limit myself to 5 a day now until WI on wed.

Gonna go on wii fit later too.

Will be reporting later to plan meals but must dash....

Good thinking batman!!!!

Lol i had a lovely meal last sunday and starters was swimming in oil too lol but main was roast beef so limited on pot and roasites on that, you put own veg on so werent to bad, afters was sticky toffee pudding and no i wanted it so ate it, then mon. tue, wed i had 5-7 syns a day and ate more veg, its doable and i managed a 1.5 loss. Good luck and end of day it was a celebration like me :)

Well done anyways but i had minus voddies i was driving lol

Thanks Jacqui. Hopefully i'll still lose.

Just been to the shops and have Monday and Tuesdays meals planned

starting with today im having/had....

B - Beans on toast (heb) With coffee(s) (hea)
L- mug shot apple bananna and pineapple
D- Chicken stir fry with Rice noodles (1.5 syns)

Monday

B- Weetabix and milk (hea +heb)
L- Mug Shot and fruit salad
D- Chilli and rice with a big bowl of salad.

Tuesday
B- Weetabix and milk (hea +heb)
L- Chicken and bacon salad with some kind of fruit and yoghurt.
D- SW veggie quiche with SW chips.

Syns are undecided but I have shown baasically what i plan for main meals. I wil also be drinking lots of water.

Oh my word just enjoyed my AMAZING chilli and rice with salad lol.:D

I have been looking forward to it all day.

What a day i've had. Some little rascal decided it would be hilarious to set off a stink bomb in my classroom today- urgh!!!! The stench. Horrific! :eek:

Just about to have a chillaxing moment in the bath with a face pack on lol. Bit of me time needed! Have an interview on Thursday for a promotion in work- tad bit stressed to say the least. I hate that anxious feeling you get on the lead up to an interview. Im such a worrier. Kev (my OH) tells me off all the time coz I panic too much over the slightest thing lol.

Was gonna go on the wii fit but i'm too full and well, just can't be bothered!:cool:

Hope you all had a good day...

Oooooh yesssssssssss!!!! 2lb off!:greenapple:

I have been a little naughty tonight- had the planned SW chilli and rice for tea but ive had crisps and chocolate.

Back on wagon tomro. Must save 5 syns a day to give me a total of 30 syns for yet another bloody meal on Saturday.

I'm hoping to try and have another good week- must do more exercise if i am to lose with the meal planned. Got aqua aerobics tomoro and must get out and do some walking in the evenings.

Have a dreaded interview at work tomoro for a promotion. Just me and one other member of staff. Don't know what to expect or how to prepare but im gonna try and give it my best shot.

Wish me luck x

Congratulations on your weight loss and good luck with the interview tomorrow! :fingerscrossed:

Yayyy!!!! I got the job!!!:winner::thankyouthankyou:
As i'm a teacher it was an internal interview for a TLR point to be in charge of ICT @ key stage 3 level.

Omg, such an awkward situation tho coz there were only two applicants and the other person was my colleague (close friend).

She was not too pleased as she has been there way longer than me and has applied for several internal posts. I felt i had to step toe around today to ensure I didnt hurt her feelings.

But hurrah im made up!!

Thanks Suepat!!

Today's menu is EE.
B- 28G puffed wheat and milk (hea and b)
L- Veg soup, apple and orange.
D- Gammon with fat cut off, sw chips, peeled toms and mushrooms.

Had a snack at 4pm - a mug shot and some mackerel. Was bloody starving! Soup just doesnt keep me full for a long time.

Had coffees with the remaining milk from healthy extra. 2 diet cokes and 0.5 litres of water.

Saturdays Menu
B- Gammon (using left over slice as a bacon replacement), beans, mushrooms and egg
L- Pitta bread, ham and salad, yoghurt with fruit
D- going out for dinner but will not drink.

Last edited:
Ok niknaks reporting back on the meal last night. Went to Liverpool one to a resturant called Hot red buffet.

Its basically a place thats serves up all types of cuisine, indian, chinese, english, pizza, pasta etc.

I went with all good intentions however, although it started well with plenty of salads, i just cudnt resist tasting the indian dishes and chinese dishes.... Oops. I didnt drink tho as i was designated driver.

Today i went for a walk with the OH to try and reduce the damage.

Sundays menu- red day
B- 28g puffed wheat with milk (hea and heb) and two boiled eggs
L Wholemeal pitta bread (heb)with ham, cheese (hea) salad. Yoghurt and bananna
D- Chicken fillets with veg (boring but i dont have much money to spend on boosting this up lol).

No syns allowed today- too many went on last nights meals.

Exercise- 30 minute walk and will go onto wii fit later.

Weigh in tomorrow night and i just dont feel like i have lost weight. I 'think' ive pulled back my syns as i had a disasterous meal on Saturday. Maybe it's a naturally bloated week.

I wanna jump on wii fit but ive just eaten and dont want it to tell me ive put on a stone lol!!!

Had first meeting today as newly appointed TLR holder. Worried is an understatement- i have my work cut out for me I really do. Long nights planning and resource making for me! Daren't complain tho!

It's fancy dress day in our school on Friday to celebrate UNICEFS day for change.

Thinking of going as a granny lol. Gonna visit the charity shops tomoro after work before WI and see what I can spot lol.

Should be fun! Though getting the kids to work on last day of half term when its fancy dress will be a nightmare!

Todays menu
Green day
B- 2x alpen light bars (heb)and some scrambled egg
L- Beans on toast (heb)
D- SW quiche sw chips and cheese (hea)

250ml sem skimmed milk in coffees (a)
1.5 litre of water

Just dropping a quick note before i scoot off to aqua aerobics.

Got my fancy dress costume all sorted for tomoro. Granny wig, granny skirt, granny top, granny cardy, granny pinny... nora batty tights.. love it!!

Hope the kids are kind to the elderly tomoro in school!

Hope your all having a good week- i lost a lb this week. Not great but considering the meal i really cant complain. Will be pleased with the same next week as im out again for valentines day! Then the following week im off to Romania for a TIPD trip- looking at school abroad. Doubt i will be on plan then.

Will report properly later on.

bye for now xx

Hi everyone... sorry it's been a few days since i logged in to my diary.

Well today is WI day and im not so confident.

Saturday night i went out with the OH and endulged in a 3 course italian meal followed by wine, vodka and more vodka. The 3 course meal consisted of pate and melba toast to start, falafelle pasta with steak in a tomato and garlic, chilli sauce. AND a massive slice of chocolate fudge cake:eek::whoopass:.

I had been for a 5 mile walk that afternoon as i knew i would be 'enjoying' myself that evening but still felt very very naughty. So on the Sunday me and OH went for another walk through fields etc. I reckon it was about 3 miles each way so i clocked up another 6 miles.

With the swimming on Thursday I hope i have limited the damage yet, i havent really been keeping my syns low this week. I have been using about 8 syns each day since saturday and last night i just couldnt resist that chocolate areo that was in the fridge.

Hmmm, I go away on Sunday too for a week so would have liked to have lost just before i go. 100% on plan when i get home! (Can't wait as every week since i rejoined I have had some occassion stand in my way making my plan that little bit harder to follow.)

Wish me luck for weigh in :confused:

x

Back