niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

OK last week i maintained. This week I lost a pound, whoops whoop.

Just fresh bk from the gym. I am loving it yanno. Hope my mojo doesnt dissappear though coz im noticing my shape chaning dramatically.

Todays menu
Breakfast- 42g allbran with bananna
Lunch- Princess tinned steak and veggies with pickled cabbage 4 syns
Dinner- Chili con carne. Using sachet which is 6.5 syns but it make 4 portions so probably 1.5 syns for that.

Got another date with the same guy at the weekend, must look good good good! :D

Right so I have deiced to travel a minimum of 25K each week whether it be bike, jog, walk, cross trainer.

Yesterday I managed 3k walking/jogging. 5k Bike.

Today I did 5k on bike. 2k cross trainer

Total =15K. I have until WI night to meet my target so that leaves me Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday to get to target. (Monday im at zumba class)

Seems to be quite an easy target but next week I'll up it to 30k.

If anyone has tips by the way please add them in. Im a newbie to this gym and im trying to set challenges so i can see an increase in my fitness and also keeping me motivated.

Today is EE gone pear shaped but i dont care im doing lots of exercise these days!
Breakfast- Allbra with bananna
Lunch- Portion of stew, beetroot and red cabbage
Snack- Areo Caramel and chilli peanuts
Dinner- Chicken dinner with gravy nom nom.

Last edited:
Hi all.

Remember me?? HAHA

My oh my its been a while! Well where do I start... I have a new man!:D I'm very much head over heels in love!!! But the best bit is I now weigh 207lbs!!!! I havent an igloo what I weighed when I last checked in on here. But I reckon ive lost about 11lbs since. :D. I am approaching the size 16's. Managed to get into a pair of 16 jeans the other week. Whoop whoop.

I am trainging for the 5k race for life. I am planning on jogging the entire way. Never done anything like this before! I shall put the link to my sponsor page on my sig if you would like to donate.

I am off on Easter hols at the mo. Going out for lunch with gran soon so I shall catch up properly later.

Hope your all well. I 've missed you guys xxxxxxx

Nice to see you back, and glad you are so happy again. The falling in love diet seems to be working for you!!! Being in love just makes me gain weight!!

Good luck with your Race For Life too, I'm hopeful that I may be up to a 5k sometime in the not too distant future too!! xx

Well Well Well guilty as charged. I am so rubbish at signing in to my diary this year! Sorry peeps. Assuming of course people actually come to read this rubbish.

My life is so hectic right now. New man, New place to live, New gym lifestyle, new friends. Crazy eh!

Moving out of this flat which some of you will remember i moved into last year with my ex. Kinda glad to be leaving and moving elsewhere but as i am house sharing im kinda worried as i am used to my own space. Sure i'll adjust though.

On Sunday I fly out to Athens to visit my bestest :) I went in October and had a fab time although the weather wasn't that great. So now im going for the HOT sunshine and to lay on the beach :)

So the plan isnt being stuck to strictly at the moment with the move and everything happening. If i can maintain whilst moving and on holiday I will be made up.

Hope you are all well. :)

Lots of scouse love

Nik xxxx

ooooooooooooh Hello -nice to see you back :D

Sounds like lots going on at your end..all very exciting :p
Hope you are well....

Yipeeeee niknaks is back, fab to see you so happy hun and have a brilliant holiday, make sure you come back and see us on your return (I'll be dead jealous of your gorgeous tan) xxx

Back