niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Thanks Lou!

Well im back and ready to confess...

I havent been on plan since thursday. Eaten what i wanted when i wanted. But im glad to say im firmly back on plan. I have eaten very disgracefully but it was my brithday and I have been out etc. I have enjoyed..
cakes
Chinese buffet
Macdonalds (hangover food)
Sausage and bacon butty
Tuna baguette from greggs
Takeaway pizza and chips
Crisps
and more...
LMAO

I really went for it

I have been back on plan since yesterday.
Mondays food- RED DAY
BREAKFAST- 28g mini weetabix
Lunch- Chicken salad with salad cream (2 syns)
Dinner- Salmon and veggies

Today is RED also.
Breakfast- 28g Mini Weetabix
Lunch-Chicken Salad
Dinner - Savoury mince with wedges (b) brocolli and carrots

I don't care if i gained this week- i bloody enjoyed myself:D and feel motivated to stay on plan until holiday time!

Hi lou, I break up on Wednesday- although things have already started to wind down so I feel like the hols have already started lol.

As you can see my losses havce slowed down. Only coz i have been pants sticking to plan. I go on holiday on friday so im in holiday mode if ya like. I have been good since Saturday though. Just feel like i could have done better. But i havent lost my mojo. When i step off that plane my xmas challenge begins! I really want to get down to 14stone something by xmas. So going for another 1.5 stones!

On a red day today.
Brekkie- melon
Lunch- Ham salad melon
Snack- ten cal soup and chicken pieces
Dinner- Chicken with laughing cow and veggies.

chow! xx

Hope you're having a brilliant holiday hun, I want to hear all about it when you're back! x

Helloo Diary!!

I am back fresh off the plane. I have had an amazing time. Did not want to come home. Took full advantage of the all inclusive facilities. But i was very good in ensuring i did have a two thirds of my plate salad/veggies. But the pizzas, garlic bread, meat cooked in delicious sauces was just too good to resist.

I weighed myself the thursday before i went and i was 15.13 and as I promised myself i would weigh myself on my home scales when i got home. It read 16.4 So I gained 5lbs. But I have 4 days (starting prper tomorrow) to try and get it down a bit before weigh in day. Im ready for my xmas challenge. BRING IT ON!!

Morning Diary.

So i am back on plan today. I have chosen it to be a RED day. Probably do most red days until wednesday in preparation for weigh in. Need to lose what I gained on holiday. So here is my food plan for today...

Breakfast- 3 boiled eggs and 2 nimble toast (heb) Lots of tea with milk (a) Tomato ketchup 3 syns
Snack- Bananna
Lunch- Ham and egg salad. Fruit
Dinner- Turkey Stir fry. Strawberries and yoghurt for pud.

I don't want to use more than 5 syns a day either. Just hope I can get rid of a pound or two before wi!!

Glad you had a good holiday:clap: ..
Bet you will whip those few lbs off in no time ;) -I think a 5lb gain whilst on holiday is pretty good going ..
Have a great week :D

Glad you had a good holiday:clap: ..
Bet you will whip those few lbs off in no time ;) -I think a 5lb gain whilst on holiday is pretty good going ..
Have a great week :D

Thanks Capricorn for popping by :)

Well yesterday went really well. Today was going to be a red day but from stuffing my face all week on whatever and going straight to a red day with limited carbs i struggled so today its an EE day.

Breakfast- weetabix minis with milk and a bananna (a and b)
Lunch- Ham and pasta salad. Yoghurt
Dinner- White fish, chips and mushy pea curry on the side.

So hungry!

Did all of my holiday washing today. Went and rented out twilight and new moon as i have just finished all of the twighlight books. Watched the first one this afternoon. Going to watch the second in bed at 9pm (before bb on channel 4 plus 1 lol how sad!)

Enjoying these summer holidays! :D. Oh i know i shouldnt have but i popped back on the scales and they were 2b lighter. I know this might not be right but YAY anyway lol!!

Chow!

Yay, well done on your 2lbs hun. Sounds like you've got straight back on plan again, well done....ohh and welcome back too x

Thanks Lou. Well i went to WI and on their scales I had only gained 2lb! BONUS!!! Looks as though my hard work back off hols paid off as i was expecting a 5lb gain at least!

Well Yesterday i had myself a 100% day on plan.

Red day
Brekkie- weetabix and milk (a and b)
Lunch- mushroom and bacon omelette with a 10 cal soup.
Dinner- chicken in nandos sauce and veggies with boiled potatoes (b) 5 syns.

Today is another red day.
Brekkie- bacon on toast with red sauce (4 syns)
Lunch
Dinner

I am viewing two flats this afternoon. Moving in with the bf. Wanted to buy but i suppose we should trial it out and rent first.

Random but i woke up with a twitch in my eyebrow and i never normally suffer with them. Does anyone know why this might be? confused.com!!!!!

Chow xx

Yay to the 100% ness and moving in with boyfriend, wit wooo.

Twitch - hmm, I developed a twitch under my eye when I played too much bejewelled blitz? Perhaps you're just tired, has it done now?

Sorry for not posting- busy weekend!

Twitch has gone now thank goodness tho i have god awful mouth ulcers:(

Not been so 100% this weekend. But I am going to give 2 full 100% days between now and weigh in.

Today im going GREEEN.

Breakfast- weetabix, melon and bananna
Lunch- Jacket potato and baked beans with side salad.
Dinner- Cheesy veggie pasta with quorn sausages and tobasco sauce
Pudding- Strawberries and yoghurt.

Tomorrow will be a red day.
Breakfast- Weetabix(b), melon and bananna
Lunch- Beef and ham salad with 10 cal soup.
Dinner- Fish, chips with skins on (b) and brocolli and carrots

As you may have noticed I am not using any syns as i have consumed my fair share this weekend lol!

Chow for now xx

Me again. Just got back from a the village auction. Didn't buy anything just went for a nosey really. Much of it was tat.

Still waiting to here from estate agents regarding a flat i've applied for. Just want the keys now and get going!!

Had dinner at my friends house. I was going to come home for it but she insisted in providing lunch. I cheekily said that i was having beans on jacket as im trying to stay on plan :D.

Going to have a read of my book now. Reading a place called here by Cecilia Ahern.

See you later xx

Ohh I love her books, especially P.S I love you. I had a very syn full weekend too, eek, not looking forward to WI tomorrow x

I havent read P.S I love you but it is on my reading list alongside many others lol. Im on a mission to try and read 3 more books before i go back to work. Though I doubt that will happen due to moving out and that pile of school work that won't do itself (shame!)

Just nipping over to your diary now...meet you there ;)

I love reading, I'll get through about 3 books in a week when I go on a beach holiday. Should really learn to use the library though as I spend a fortune on them.

The school work can wait, you've got weeks and weeks before you have to think about it!

Morning Diary!

Louise- 3 books in a week! Wowzers your hardcore lol!

Suepat- yeah i surprisingly didn't put much on at all. But I automatically went for SW friendly stuff without realising from the buffet selections of course I still had other things that took my fancy but this holiday I didn't over do it like in the past. :)

You'll never guess what I did today.. I got my days mixed up. I thought the dentist was today but its actually tomorrow! As some of you already know I have been accepted a flat so I am organising moving out and re decorating etc. I did plan to collect the key tomorrow to have a whole day painting. But now i have the dentist and as I am getting fillings done (ouch) I wasn't garaunteeing myself to be up to painting! ggrrr. Anyway I am left in limbo- do i get the keys today instead and start today but then stop to go to weigh in or do I go ahead stick to plan get them tomorrow and paint after the dentist anyway?

Your probably thinking whats the rush!! lol But friday im chocker blocker - visitng an old friend from uni. Sat im car booting and going out in the evening. Which leaves Sunday to paint the flat with bf. I want to be moved in and set up by the end of the holidays so I dont have the pressure whilst at school.

I don't know. I am just rambling now lol.

Today i havent planned too well if im honest. I have just had a neutral breakfast as Louise would say lol.

Breakfast- scrambled egg, plum and bananna
Lunch -?
Dinner- ?

Oh yesterday didn't go to plan etiher. It was my Mums birthday. She really fancied going out for lunch. So I had a small piece of gammon (fat removed) with peas and a jacket spud washed down with a diet coke! Ever so proud of myself. Though I did have a sachet of salad cream and a knob of butter on my jacket.

Tea time was also different. I needed to use up stuff in fridge so I had a concotion.

Pasta with salad leaves, cucumber, toms, ham, beef mix with low fat salad cream

Proabably used about 6 syns yesterday. Nevermind!

Well, just got back from weigh in and I have lost 1.5lbs woo hooo!

I have managed to get a lot together for car boot which is good coz all of the proceeds shall be going towards a new couch for our lounge in the flat.

Off to keep filtering through my wardrobes.

Chow xxx

Back